Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Testing, Testing, MLP

ManaMinori

(edited)

Testing, Testing, MLP

Back in Testing, Testing 1,2,3, Rainbow Dash was required to take a test to get into the Wonderbolt Reserves. The test also required her to know basic Wonderbolts history, rather than just the parts that she wanted to know about them (basically only that they're awesome, cool, and fast flyers). Like Rainbow Dash, do you know the history of the MLP franchise? Do you think you'd pass or fail a pony history test, without cheating?

Just for bucks, let's see how you do.

1: What was the name of the My Little Pony franchise's predecessor?

2: Who was the first baby pony?

3: What is the name of the first mute pony in the television series?

4: What is the name of the first human to appear in the television series?

5: What year did the first pony toy debut?

6: What is the name of the first pony seeing doing magic in the original series?

7: What is the name of the trick that Firefly performs?

8: Who gives the Rainbow of Light to the ponies?

9: What is the name of the leader of the Flutterponies?

10: What year did Friendship is Magic start?

11: What is the name of the person who is responsible for creating the first ponies that kick started the brand?

12: What is the name of the MLP related line that involves birds?

13: Who voices the pony, Gingerbread, in the My Little Pony animated series?

14: What is the name of the pony who is the keeper of pony lore, in generation 3?

15: What is the name of the first Pegasus pony to be introduced in generation 3?

16: What is the name of the pony who inspired Generation 4 Rainbow Dash's personality?

17: Which pony share a name with a Dragon Ball Z character?

18: Which came first? Dream Castle, or Paradise Estate?

19: Name a generation 3 pony who has a quirk of blowing their bangs from out of their eyes.

20: What Non profit organization did Hasbro support with My Little Pony sales in 2008?

21: What was the name of the pony designed by Luke Chueh?

22: In what year was the pony "Cotton Candy Skydancer" made?

23: Junko pony was designed by who?

24: What is the name of the first alicorn to appear in the My Little Pony animated series?

25: Who does Patch take on a high-flying, hot air balloon joy ride, in Pony Tales?

26: Name an MLP set that came with 7 ponies, each having an inspirational word on their bodies.

27: What are the names of the first two ponies to get married, in MLP's animated series?

28: Accordding to Lauren Faust, which ponies inspired generation 4 Rarity's preliminary design?

29: In "My Little Pony Tales", what is the name of the pony who has a fleur de lis cutie mark?

30: What is the name of the MLP variant toy line that originated in Japan, in 1985?

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 1

Tough questions. I think I got 13 and 1/2. It's a good thing this is just for fun. The half comes because I'm assuming you're talking about the wedding in Pony Tales, and though I remember her name, I don't remember his, or anything about him for that matter. For the record I'm pretty sure I got 1, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, half of 27, 28 and 29. I'm not going to post my answers as I'm guessing the point is for people to try to guess and not read comments to find the answers.:)

Tough questions. I think I got 13 and 1/2. It's a good thing this is just for fun. The half comes because I'm assuming you're talking about the wedding in Pony Tales, and though I remember her name, I don't remember his, or anything about him for that matter. For the record I'm pretty sure I got 1, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, half of 27, 28 and 29. I'm not going to post my answers as I'm guessing the point is for people to try to guess and not read comments to find the answers.:)

well, tests aren't meant to be easy.

Feel free to PM me your answers, if you want. Because yeah, posting them Is kinda cheating

(edited)

Testing, Testing, MLP

Back in Testing, Testing 1,2,3, Rainbow Dash was required to take a test to get into the Wonderbolt Reserves. The test also required her to know basic Wonderbolts history, rather than just the parts that she wanted to know about them (basically only that they're awesome, cool, and fast flyers). Like Rainbow Dash, do you know the history of the MLP franchise? Do you think you'd pass or fail a pony history test, without cheating?

Just for bucks, let's see how you do.

1: What was the name of the My Little Pony franchise's predecessor?

2: Who was the first baby pony?

3: What is the name of the first mute pony in the television series?

4: What is the name of the first human to appear in the television series?

5: What year did the first pony toy debut?

6: What is the name of the first pony seeing doing magic in the series?

7: What is the name of the trick that Firefly performs?

8: Who gives the Rainbow of Light to the ponies?

9: What is the name of the leader of the Flutterponies?

10: What year did Friendship is Magic start?

11: What is the name of the person who is responsible for creating the first ponies that kick started the brand?

12: What is the name of the MLP related line that involves birds?

13: Who voices the pony, Gingerbread, in the My Little Pony animated series?

14: What is the name of the pony who is the keeper of pony lore, in generation 3?

15: What is the name of the first Pegasus pony to be introduced in generation 3?

16: What is the name of the pony who inspired Generation 4 Rainbow Dash's personality?

17: Which pony share a name with a Dragon Ball Z character?

18: Which came first? Dream Castle, or Paradise Estate?

19: Name a generation 3 pony who has a quirk of blowing their bangs from out of their eyes.

20: What Non profit organization did Hasbro support with My Little Pony sales in 2008?

21: What was the name of the pony designed by Luke Chueh?

22: In what year was the pony "Cotton Candy Skydancer" made?

23: Junko pony was designed by who?

24: What is the name of the first alicorn to appear in the My Little Pony animated series?

25: Who does Patch take on a high-flying, hot air balloon joy ride, in Pony Tales?

26: Name an MLP set that came with 7 ponies, each having an inspirational word on their bodies.

27: What are the names of the first two ponies to get married, in MLP's animated series?

28: Accordding to Lauren Faust, which ponies inspired generation 4 Rarity's preliminary design?

29: In "My Little Pony Tales", what is the name of the pony who has a fleur de lis cutie mark?

30: What is the name of the MLP variant toy line that originated in Japan, in 1985?

Accidentally posted answers :P

_______

I've been slipping.

Edited by Picard Corgi

Yep, I totally fail this, I think I may know the answer to 5/6. Good job on the question selection!

No point of it being easy. Thanks. (You can PM me your answers)

I bet Bronies would be crap outta luck if Hasbro ever issues a crossgen mlp test, for the winner to get some excluive piece of merch.

But they should DEFINITELY do that *evil laugh*

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

1) My Pretty Pony

2) Baby Ember

4)Megan

5) Twilight

6) Double Inside Out Loop

7) Mr. Moochick

8) Queen Rosedust

9) Bonnie Zacherle

10) Fairy Tale Birds

11) Story Belle

12) Firefly

13) Piccolo

14) Dream Castle

15) Give Kids the World: Twinkle Hope and Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbons and Bows

16) Sparkler

17) Takara

18) Lancer

Edited by Leave a Whisper

not gonna use google or anything, just going to answer with my memory of back then

1: What was the name of the My Little Pony franchise's predecessor? my pretty pony

2: Who was the first baby pony? no idea

3: What is the name of the first mute pony in the television series? no idea

4: What is the name of the first human to appear in the television series? meagan

5: What year did the first pony toy debut? 1984?

6: What is the name of the first pony seeing doing magic in the original series? twilight

7: What is the name of the trick that Firefly performs? i think the double inside loop

8: Who gives the Rainbow of Light to the ponies? that old guy in the woods with the rabbit LOL

9: What is the name of the leader of the Flutterponies? no idea

10: What year did Friendship is Magic start? 2011 i think

11: What is the name of the person who is responsible for creating the first ponies that kick started the brand? i don't remember

12: What is the name of the MLP related line that involves birds? fairy tail birds

13: Who voices the pony, Gingerbread, in the My Little Pony animated series? no idea

14: What is the name of the pony who is the keeper of pony lore, in generation 3? kimono

15: What is the name of the first Pegasus pony to be introduced in generation 3? i don't remember

16: What is the name of the pony who inspired Generation 4 Rainbow Dash's personality? firefly

17: Which pony share a name with a Dragon Ball Z character? no idea

18: Which came first? Dream Castle, or Paradise Estate? dream castle came first and got destroyed by the smooze in the movie and then they got paradise estate

19: Name a generation 3 pony who has a quirk of blowing their bangs from out of their eyes. i don't remember

20: What Non profit organization did Hasbro support with My Little Pony sales in 2008? no idea

21: What was the name of the pony designed by Luke Chueh? no idea

22: In what year was the pony "Cotton Candy Skydancer" made? no idea

23: Junko pony was designed by who? no idea

24: What is the name of the first alicorn to appear in the My Little Pony animated series? are we talking g4 or g1?

25: Who does Patch take on a high-flying, hot air balloon joy ride, in Pony Tales? i can't remember

26: Name an MLP set that came with 7 ponies, each having an inspirational word on their bodies.I know the set but not the name

27: What are the names of the first two ponies to get married, in MLP's animated series? I don't remember, i think that was in pony tales

28: Accordding to Lauren Faust, which ponies inspired generation 4 Rarity's preliminary design? no idea

29: In "My Little Pony Tales", what is the name of the pony who has a fleur de lis cutie mark?i can't remember

30: What is the name of the MLP variant toy line that originated in Japan, in 1985?no idea