Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions Unintentional topic spam, but no mods online

ManaMinori
Go to solution Solved by Simon,

Omg. I was trying to post a topic, but have been getting server errors here all day. I accidentally posted a topic bunch of time, f5ing the back button, and trying to resubmit. There aren't any mods online to contact. What do I do?!

Its fine. The servers have been iffy all day, a mod will notice the spam and assume it was simply because of the technical issues.

One of them will just clear up the extra topics leaving the first up. In cases that you want the staff to know you can just send a PM to any of them and they'll get around to it eventually.

Fixed it :D

It happens from time to time when the site's having some technical issues. What will happen is you'll hit post and then get an error screen or nothing which makes people think it didn't submit when it did. Best recommendation I can give is if you hit submit and think it didn't go through, check the forum in another tab before submitting again to make sure.

And if you run into it again, just hit the report button on your topic and that will alert the mod staff when we get online.

Hope that helps!

• Brohoof 1