Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Cutest legendary pokemon?

ManaMinori

I would say Shaymin and Mew would be the cutest legendary Pokemon from my perspective, but the one that has my attention the most is Darkrai. Not sure why, but I'm strongly siding with him.

Mew is cute with simplicity, but other than that. Groudon. I know, deep down, he is a big softy.

Groudon is cute? With the claws and spikes and intimidating height and all?

I'm a little bit of a genwunner, so I choose Mew. :D

(There's something extra cuddly about Lugia, too... Maybe it's because I imagine it covered with seal-like fur.  :squee: )

• Brohoof 1

I love Shaymin and Mew! There are so many cute legendary Pokémon come to think of it: the Sinnoh legendary trio, Victini, Jirachi, etc. I think Mew is just the most adorable though! Shaymin, whether in land or sky form, is in a very close second-place, though. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

I always though Lugia was kind of cute in a weird sort of way.

But if he doesn't count then probably Latias- Movie 5 was always one of my favorites.

Shaymin is really cute too.  :D

I really can't decide...

Here are my contenders

Manaphy

Phione

Celebi

Mew

Jirachi

I'd have to go with Mew. It's just so playful yet really shy. 

Oh yeah, I forgot about Manaphy, I don't think I ever watched the movie that it was the main focus of but I remember thinking it was sweet in the "Explorers Of" games.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Manaphy, I don't think I ever watched the movie that it was the main focus of but I remember thinking it was sweet in the "Explorers Of" games.

The movie with Manaphy in it was very cute and sad at the same time. It is worth watching. I've watched it like three times. 

• Brohoof 2

For me that would DEFINITELY be magikarp

not a legendary pokemon

I always though Lugia was kind of cute in a weird sort of way.

But if he doesn't count then probably Latias- Movie 5 was always one of my favorites.

Shaymin is really cute too.  :D

Lugia is a legendary. Why wouldn't it count?

Latias, for me at least. Though I'm probably really biased because of pokemon heroes the movie.

Runners up being mew and shaymin.

With their personalities from that movie, I'd say both Latias and Latios would be in the running for cutest legendaries.

Mew would definitely be up there with them too, of those three I don't think I could decide.

• Brohoof 1