Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find 'humans in Equestria' interesting or not?

TheMarkz0ne

I have read numerous fictions online about humans(earth humans not EQG humans) in Equestria. The idea fascinates me, but I haven't read any really good ones. I am interested in the concept of a human raised by ponies? You would have the hilarity of a human walking on all fours and acting like something he/she isn't. 

I have read numerous fictions online about humans(earth humans not EQG humans) in Equestria. The idea fascinates me, but I haven't read any really good ones. I am interested in the concept of a human raised by ponies? You would have the hilarity of a human walking on all fours and acting like something he/she isn't. 

I really enjoyed the few chapters of this Rarity fanfic I read... its an interesting concept but I dunno

I think it should just be ponies in Equestria

I think only ponies should be in equestria but to have a story about a human who got lost in equestria due to a spell go wrong would actually be awesome (maybe it should be human sunset shimmer)

I would be more interested in a human raised under the guidance and nurturing of ponies than your typical Human in Equestria stories, that go through a repeatable rather, rinse, and repeat. This would add a much needed twist to the concept.  :vsTALhM: 

• Brohoof 2

:love: I would love that idea so much!! WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO HUG PRINCESS CELESTIA! (oops caps lol)  :P

I have an idea for a fanfic where a human child wishes to meet Celestia. He/she ends up in the canterlot castle and Celestia, Luna, and Cadence all give him/her a hug, and then raise him/her up as a little baby (i.e. putting him/her in diapers, feeding him/her in a high chair, giving him/her milk from their teats, showing him/her to other canterlot ponies, etc.)

It may be considered an M story, but techincaly it would be T. Still, it's too cute not to unthink and I want to make it happen. (I'd bet you'd know by now that I have a big passion for story writing)

personally I believe that humans cannot exist in equestria. If the "humans from" EQG is any indication - any humans that cross over into the pony world are automatically converted into ponies.

I'm kinda working on a fic about that actually. I had this idea;

What if you went to Equestria, and it looked EXACTLY like the show. Same simple pastel cartoon coloring, same cartoon physics, everything ever featured in the show is exactly the same as you would expect. How would a normal human operate in such a world? Cause think about it, you are built for "normal physics" and rational behavior, your eyes are used to seeing things they way our world presents it. How dangerous would a world of cartoon physics and super strong ponies be for a human who can't stretch and squish like they can? 

• Brohoof 1

I'm kinda working on a fic about that actually. I had this idea;

What if you went to Equestria, and it looked EXACTLY like the show. Same simple pastel cartoon coloring, same cartoon physics, everything ever featured in the show is exactly the same as you would expect. How would a normal human operate in such a world? Cause think about it, you are built for "normal physics" and rational behavior, your eyes are used to seeing things they way our world presents it. How dangerous would a world of cartoon physics and super strong ponies be for a human who can't stretch and squish like they can? 

Or if ponies would be afraid of a foreign creature in their world. I actually think Celestia and Luna would try to keep it under wraps for some time. 

Have you read any of the Conversion Bureau stories? Some of Chatoyance's stories involve humans in Equestria. There is also Anthropology which involves Lyra being human.

Outside of the Conversion Bureau stories, any involvement of humans in Equestria is kinda "Meh" for me. I want mai ponies!

• Brohoof 1

It kind of worked in G1 but I don't like the idea of having humans in FiM. Ponies are clearly the evolved race in Equestria, not primates. I think EQG is about as close as we're going to get to human/pony relations in this series.

I find the entire concept to be boring and unnecessary. Humans in Equestria wouldn't really accomplish much, except taking some of the magical feeling away from the world of FiM. Equestria Girls is already borderline ''meh' because of the human focus. 

• 2 months later...

personally I believe that humans cannot exist in equestria. If the "humans from" EQG is any indication - any humans that cross over into the pony world are automatically converted into ponies.

That's only through the mirror/statue portal.

In Friendship Games, some students were visibly dangling through Midnight Sparkle's portals to Equestria, and they never changed.

• Brohoof 1

That's only through the mirror/statue portal.

In Friendship Games, some students were visibly dangling through Midnight Sparkle's portals to Equestria, and they never changed.

perhaps they need to be completely in that world to change - or perhaps tearing holes in the fabric of dimensions negates that transformation effect..