Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nightmare Rainbow Dash

heavens-champion

I am thinking her main wouldn't be rainbow anymore, but her main will be full of different shades of black. I can't imagine the eyes though, she must be terrifying as she can fly faster than the Flash.

Her eyes would probably be red and cat-like.

on a more serious note though, it would be nice if they took inspired approach for nightmare forms than just "paint it black" , like how they decided to make midnight sparkle more visually interesting, or sunset's demon form and Alicorn form.

that being said, giving a character a nightmare form when they're not an alicorn seems kind of a wasted effort to me, that seems like something that should be restricted to alicorns and there's more you logically can do with a corrupted alicorn due to their magic.

probably no one notices or acknowledge her loyalty, or goes against her dream was well

Problem: the mane six are, apart from Twilight, pretty much 100% mundane, especially since the EOH are gone now.

You can piss off RD and the others all you want and the most you'll get is just a slightly unruly pony. Not a nightmare alicorn. You'd have to pull out some random Dark magical artifact for a nightmare form.

Problem: the mane six are, apart from Twilight, pretty much 100% mundane, especially since the EOH are gone now.

You can piss off RD and the others all you want and the most you'll get is just a slightly unruly pony. Not a nightmare alicorn. You'd have to pull out some random Dark magical artifact for a nightmare form.

Or a villain who takes an interest in Dash corrupts her using the Nightmare.

(edited)

I am thinking her main wouldn't be rainbow anymore, but her main will be full of different shades of black. I can't imagine the eyes though, she must be terrifying as she can fly faster than the Flash.

Actually, I don't think she can. Both the Flash and Rainbow have broken the sound barrier, but niether have gone much faster. At least, I think the Flash hasn't.

Edited by LHfunk

Actually, I don't think she can. Both the Flash and Rainbow have broken the sound barrier, but niether have gone much faster. At least, I think the Flash hasn't.

Flash can go faster than the speed of light; it requires there to be no other speedsters using the speed force though, more speed characters using the speed force means less to go around. (Proffessor zoom had to be killed before he could travel back in time in flashpoint for example)

Flash can go faster than the speed of light; it requires there to be no other speedsters using the speed force though, more speed characters using the speed force means less to go around. (Proffessor zoom had to be killed before he could travel back in time in flashpoint for example)

That makes sense. That doesn't sound like it happens very often though. The only time I know of is when the second flash desintigrated into the speed force (I'm pretty sure that's what happened).

The Wonderbolts have screwed Dash over for the last time!

What? Uh no Rainbow. This is, uh, double secret reserves. It's a promotion

The Wonderbolts have screwed Dash over for the last time!

I actually would enjoy and episode where the wonderbolts go full douche mode and dash decides she doesn't want to be one anymore...

given how crappy they've been over the years I kind of think she's too good for them.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know about Rainbow dash's nightmare form. But Nightmare Rarity looks so cool  :D

Eh, Honestly I found it pretty bleh and generic myself.

I personally would rather they take time and effort to make each corrupted form unique and interesting looking rather than just slapping black on somepony, like how Midnight sparkle is more than just "Twilight but black" or how Sunset's demon form looked like.

Even Nightmare star is pretty visually interesting and different. But nightmare rarity is just "Make her big and make her black"

large.jpeg