Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Shadow tale

Love Doctor Blaze

Neichā rubbed her head, looking at her Friend. "H-huh? I...I'm okay just dizzy.. And.. I don't know.. I just haven't drunk enough water.." She mumbled, smiling at Yuma. "Thanks.. I appreciate your kindness to me Yuma.." She said, sitting up slowly. True, how could she faint in a game world?! Is this Mario all over again.. No couldn't be. Neichā looked in her back to finally pull out something soft. Neichā smiled as she squeezed it. "Heh.. This helps me calm down whenever I'm in a dizzy or afraid mood.. Call me childish all you like but this thing is the only item I have that is calming my souls down.."

Yuna smiled when she saw that Neicha was feeling alright again, and she smiled a bit more when she pulled out a soft thingy. 'That isn't childish at all.' Yuna said 'I think everyone has something like that.' and she smiled again when she thought of her little brother who always carried his wolf plushy with him.

Then Yuna snapped out of it and stood up, she wanted to ask one of the boys to get some water but she didn't see them anywhere. 'Where did the boys go?' Yuna asked annoyed, and then sighd 'typicaly boys, never where they need to be.' and she shook her head. Then she turned around to face Neicha again 'Is it alright if I leave you alone for a while to get some water?' She aked her friend.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic