Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Do you have a sweet tooth?

ManaMinori

(edited)

Sometimes, I can't help myself, and load up on sweet stuff. Ice cream, candy, cake, cookies (especially on lady time, because I'm a total B, or just frumpy and miserable, and need the happy feels from sweets). I love sweet stuff, even thought it's insanely unhealthy.

Anyone else3 got a massive sweet tooth?

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 1

Sometimes, I can't help myself, and load up on sweet stuff. Ice cream, candy, cake, cookies (especially on lady time, because I'm a total B, or just frumpy and miserable, and need the happy feels from sweets). I love sweet stuff, even thought it's insanely unhealthy.

Anyone else3 got a massive sweet tooth?

There gets to be a point where things are too sweet for me, but yeah I'll enjoy mostly eating sweet things all the time, like ice cream and apple turnnovers.

Basically anything apple flavored is delicious

I can't help but pig out when I get the munchies real bad (which is too often). I eat things I would never touch on most days or I just overdo it entirely. It's probably where most of my calories come from but it doesn't ruin my figure, thank Celestia.

I can hold myself back. But sometimes, i just can't help myself with sweet stuff. Especially when it comes to chocolate and ice cream in the summer.

Also, i take 2 bottles of softdrinks every weekend. But only on the weekend.

(edited)

Oh yes, I inherited my sweet tooth from my dad's side of the family, haha ^_^ I have to limit myself to two cups of ice tea, because I put a ridiculous amount of sugar -- it looks like a straight snow globe, lol. Oh, and I have weekly donuts o-o Considering that diabetes also runs in my family, I should probably tone it down a bit lest I get that too. :P

Edited by Jaxsie-chan
  • Brohoof 1

Oh yes, I inherited my sweet tooth from my dad's side of the family, haha ^_^ I have to limit myself to two cups of ice tea, because I put a ridiculous amount of sugar -- it looks like a straight snow globe, lol. Oh, and I have weekly donuts o-o Considering that diabetes also runs in my family, I should probably tone it down a bit lest I get that too. :P

Sweet tooth with diabetes running in the family... Same.

• Brohoof 1

Also, i love chocolate pudding. Best dessert in the world. :D

It really depends. Most sweets, like cake and the like, I am not to keen on. You put some hard candy in front of me though, and I'm set. XD I <3 Jolly Ranchers. Hard candy is my favorite type of sweet, even if I occasionally eat it like normal candy. Comes with the incessant need to chew something though, so it makes sense. XD

I'm a sugar nut. When the crave hits me i eat huge amounts of sugar. I don't like it, but this is who i am. Luckily i seem to be handling it fine; i don't appear to be close to diabetes risk thankfully.

* i usually have more of a tooth for savoury things, but i do have a sweet tooth if i know sweet stuff is around. if i'm at my best friends house, she has LOTS of sweet goodies laying around the house, so i usually have the worst sweet tooth when i'm at her place.

Sort of, but I'm very particular on what I like. I love dark chocolate: chocolate mousse, chocolate tortes (not cakes!), chocolate soufflés, etc. I also love macarons in just about any flavor, and well-made crême brulée is also a favorite of mine.

Lower-quality desserts, like cake, ice cream, most cookies, and candy taste disgusting to me :eww:. I prefer European food :proud:

• Brohoof 1

I don't call myself DJ Gumball for nothing. I absolutely LOVE sweets. Gum balls, lollipops, gummy worms, jelly beans, cookies, chocolate, you name it! I wish Willy Wonka's chocolate factory was real so I could get a golden ticket to go there and stuff myself with everything there! :D

The funny thing is, that after eating tons of candy, I haven't fattened up ONE BIT. I guess i'm gonna win in a candy eating competition someday.

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a sweet tooth, I AM a sweet tooth. I love sweet things, I almost live on chocolat spread and cookies during the day. I love every kind of candy, but I'm not the biggest fan of sour candy, I prefer sweet stuff ^_^ the only problem is that I have really bad teeths so I have to go to the dentist a lot, no matter how much I brush. :kindness:  but hey, it's candy, it's worth it :lol:

To a degree - it all really depends on my mood/what it is I'm eating. If I feel like eating sugar, I will literally just non-stop chomp on lollies, but if it's at a meal or I just don't feel up to it, I won't be able to stomach even one piece of chocolate.

I wouldn't say that I have a sweet tooth, as most of the sweets I see around shops are not some I dislike.

Most of the time I tend to stay away from sweet snacks that contain a high level of sugar.

I'm more of a Sour tooth , but I love sweets ^ ^ (Provided they're not too sweet) completao_agora.gif

My top favourites are as follows:

1. Hawaiian Host Chocolate
  2. Blueberry Cheese Cake
  3. Cookies and Cream Ice cream
  4. Syntha 6 Cookies and Cream Protein shake (Good for a work out and they taste like melted ice cream ^~^)
  5. Chocolate chip cookies from some bakery (I don't remember their name but I LOVE THEM)

I, myself, actually prefer savoury over sweet.

Like, I would LOVE a big hunk of steak over ice cream or cupcakes or something like that... Although I do like a late night candy snack.. but you never heard that from me! :P

• Brohoof 1