Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art Trades!

LordSwinton

17 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

@Swinton

So ya there mate? :)

I swear I haven't forgotten, I've just been really busy since I moved and I'm still getting used to things. Moving again this weekend. I'll try doing it sketched traditional, or I could do a digital head

4 minutes ago, Swinton said:

I swear I haven't forgotten, I've just been really busy since I moved and I'm still getting used to things. Moving again this weekend. I'll try doing it traditional

Yeah I thought you were just busy with stuff in real life! Anyways the thing with traditional sketches is that you can always digitally colour them later when you get a chance to! It's something that I've seen other artists do who are in a similar situation as you! :)

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah I thought you were just busy with stuff in real life! Anyways the thing with traditional sketches is that you can always digitally colour them later when you get a chance to! It's something that I've seen other artists do who are in a similar situation as you! :)

Okay, I'll have to find time to get it done, rest assured I will get to it. I want you to like it XP (btw did you like the plush?)

8 minutes ago, Swinton said:

Okay, I'll have to find time to get it done, rest assured I will get to it. I want you to like it XP (btw did you like the plush?)

Wait it was you who sent this incredible plushy!?

image.thumb.jpeg.90f7f466eaea57bc9c3b8df0fce531a8.jpeg 

Really to be honest it's literally the best thing ever! Like really I just couldn't thank you enough for making this! Anyways just take your time with the artwork as I'm a patient guy when I know what's going on in real life! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/09/2017 at 1:15 PM, Techno Universal said:

Okay to be honest it would probably be a quick job to draw your OC as it's not too complicated! Anyways this is pretty much the best image of Techno with his cape so far! Anyways the second image is just for reference of his cutie mark! :)

image.thumb.png.6214b8371bb356373252aa67010dfe74.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.f08e1d5312de06dbd5ed9d0827668c76.jpeg

1507115157244.thumb.png.fe6dc4be486d31ef9b9dc064ecd29efb.png

24 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Ohh! The sketch is really looking amazing so far! I'm really hyped up for the final image! :)

I lost the file so I'm afraid that's all I can do

1 minute ago, Swinton said:

I lost the file so I'm afraid that's all I can do

Yeah my system is starting to scream at me again about what's going on but I guess it's really amazing anyways! Though maybe you haven't tried doing a file name search on your computer for the original file plus you could try just searching your whole C drive for the file by simply entering .(art program file type prefix) and it will come up with a list of all of the project files from your art program as it simply searches for the file type of the art project files that are on your computer that are from your art program! Though I still understand if you accidentally deleted it somehow! :)