Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art Trades!

LordSwinton

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Boop, just a reminder and a bump

Hey Swin, about the drawing:

I've lost the progress together with my laptop few weeks ago, with that i've lost a bit of motivation.

So yeah, sorry for that.

Hey Swin, about the drawing:

I've lost the progress together with my laptop few weeks ago, with that i've lost a bit of motivation.

So yeah, sorry for that.

Oh that's alright then, thanks anyway

• 10 months later...
8 hours ago, Ezerona said:

Can I get in on this trade action? :) Headshot sketch for headshot sketch? I only do black and white sketches since I have no good coloring skills, well...they're okay, but yeah o: 

Okay, show me a ref and I'll get to it

3 hours ago, Swinton said:

Okay, show me a ref and I'll get to it

Art Trade By Inspiration1413 by NamyaNomNomArt Trade  Camilla By Percy-Mcmurphy by NamyaNomNom

But before you draw her you must know, people have drawn her before and made her...cutsey and smiley despite my efforts to explain, she does smile, but usually its a cocky or smug smile. She's a war pony, she fought when the Zebras made war on Equestria (fall out equestria pony in other words) shes stubborn, strong willed, a treasure hunter,  a tad greedy, has an attitude problem, and so on. Note you don't have to put clothes on her or anything, but here are two references. 

Anyway, what would you like me to sketch for you? 

image.thumb.jpeg.847a30f19eff2f7aabfd6e6dac05d2ed.jpegimage.thumb.png.ce2ae2ce54230575c013283a9e38fe19.pngimage.thumb.png.d441f8806e8234ce59762dc8bccfba38.png@Swinton

Okay so I could try doing a headshot of one of your OCs! Anyways here's a couple of refs of my work! (The first two artworks are of other people's OCs I've drawn while the last artwork is of my OC Techno!) Anyways for the request I'll probably have you draw my OC Techno with his massive cape!  :)

14 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

image.thumb.jpeg.847a30f19eff2f7aabfd6e6dac05d2ed.jpegimage.thumb.png.ce2ae2ce54230575c013283a9e38fe19.pngimage.thumb.png.d441f8806e8234ce59762dc8bccfba38.png@Swinton

Okay so I could try doing a headshot of one of your OCs! Anyways here's a couple of refs of my work! (The first two artworks are of other people's OCs I've drawn while the last artwork is of my OC Techno!) Anyways for the request I'll probably have you draw my OC Techno with his massive cape!  :)

No problem, I'll try and get it done soon. I'm moving overseas for university on Monday 

1 minute ago, Swinton said:

No problem, I'll try and get it done soon. I'm moving overseas for university on Monday 

So what OC do you want me to draw exactly? Anyways because it's quite late in the evening here in Melbourne right now I'll have to work on the artwork sometime tomorrow. But still the good thing about the headshots is that once I start working on them I can get them done in 20-40 minutes! :)

11 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

So what OC do you want me to draw exactly? Anyways because it's quite late in the evening here in Melbourne right now I'll have to work on the artwork sometime tomorrow. But still the good thing about the headshots is that once I start working on them I can get them done in 20-40 minutes! :)

https://sta.sh/21cosssf0el2 okay? Could I get ref for Techno with cape?

16 hours ago, Ezerona said:

Anyway, what would you like me to sketch for you? 

https://sta.sh/22186kslxlnc  

51 minutes ago, Swinton said:

https://sta.sh/21cosssf0el2 okay? Could I get ref for Techno with cape?

https://sta.sh/22186kslxlnc  

Okay to be honest it would probably be a quick job to draw your OC as it's not too complicated! Anyways this is pretty much the best image of Techno with his cape so far! Anyways the second image is just for reference of his cutie mark! :)

image.thumb.png.6214b8371bb356373252aa67010dfe74.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.f08e1d5312de06dbd5ed9d0827668c76.jpeg