Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's your ideal weekend?

Odyssey

Just lazing off while watching movies or playing games, reading fanfictions, drawing messy sketches, eating and drinking... Either that or going outside to chillax and stretch the legs a bit. But mostly, the first options, heh heh heh.

I mostly enjoy my weekends indoors such as my house, since I can contemplate and relax by myself, not worrying about the outside. More secluded and where I can keep to myself, and usually read manga, watch anime or listen to music when resting on my bed. Occasionaly, I plah some video games whenever I have the chance to.

During some weekends, I go out to spend some time with the person that I care so much about, even if its just a short period of time. :)

Eat steaks and lift weights, play some video games, drink with my mates, smoke a cigar on my patio, listen to some ambient music while reading a book. But worst of all work at the auto shop for 12 hours and then be free to do what I want.

Edited by Xylosian

Just chilling at home, just reading, watching things, playing with my cat, whatever. Maybe possibly hanging out a little bit with friends, but not enough to make me feel drained.

For me, my ideal weekend is:

- watching new MLP episodes

- watching anime

- playing video games

- reading manga and fanfictions

- talking with friends on Skype

- hanging out with friends

I keep myself secluded inside as the complete opposite of when I used to go outside all the time, not much to do outside where I am. I play video games, go online, watch Netflix or Youtube, and mostly eat. :D

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

It depends on how realistic we're talking.

If we're talking about a realistic kind of weekend, then my ideal weekend consists of as much isolation and quiet as possible while I have enough motivation to read/learn about random things, or to create something of my own, most likely a language, or to simply lie down somewhere and think/talk to myself in solitude.

If we're not talking realistically, then my ideal weekend consists of lying in a field of flowers, peace and quiet all around, the ground soft as the breeze flitting over the flowers themselves, and a perfect warmth radiating from the clear skies. A flawless, imaginary friend who understands me perfectly materializes next to me, and we huddle together in the gentle sunlight. We stare into each other's eyes, smiling and communicating without words, as if we're speaking telepathically. I forget all of my anxiety, my apprehension, my stress caused by the annoyances and dissatisfaction of reality. That is my ideal weekend.

• Brohoof 1

Playing until collapsing from exhaustion at Disney World.

Get up before sunrise, eat at the hotel and drive to the Magic Kingdom for Magic Morning hours. Play all day until mid-afternoon and pop over to Blizzard Beach for a cool-down. Go back to Magic Kingdom for fireworks and as many attractions as I can fit in, take the monorail home at closing, and collapse in bed for five hours before doing it all over again the next day at Epcot.

If I'm not in pain when it's all done, I haven't succeeded.  

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...
(edited)
8 minutes ago, EpicEnergy said:

My ideal weekend is chilling out at home and playing video games! :grin:

Let's hang out I'll share you my mountain dew aka gamer juice, no it isn't indirect kiss b-baaaka. 

I do whatever I suppose, play videa watch movies, anime or you know drive around get some food and stuff. 

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

My heaven for a weekend:

• Perfect camping weather
  • Campgrounds
  • Nice fire at night
  • music and a few good books
  • good food/bbq
  • cold beer

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...