Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can't see past posts in Find Content

Katze
Go to solution Solved by Fhaolan,

I seen that it says that this bug should be fixed and that Find Content should be working now, but I still can't see my previous posts.
I need to go back and find a post from last week, as I'm drawing an OC, but I can't find the post or person who asked for it.

When I go to Find Content, Posts, it just shows no results.

It is an annoying glitch that seems to happen a lot on here, I checked and it seems to be working for me right now though I have had this same problem many times before on here.

• 2 weeks later...

I seen that it says that this bug should be fixed and that Find Content should be working now, but I still can't see my previous posts.

I need to go back and find a post from last week, as I'm drawing an OC, but I can't find the post or person who asked for it.

When I go to Find Content, Posts, it just shows no results.

It is an annoying glitch that seems to happen a lot on here, I checked and it seems to be working for me right now though I have had this same problem many times before on here.

I have the same problem of posts not appearing too. For me, there's 1) a 2 month and 10 day gap last October-December and 2) another gap since March 11th to Present Day of posts not appearing on My Posts page either.

It gets annoying to be unable to easily find your past posts

• 2 months later...

Feld0 tells me that the Search function (which runs the My Content feature) was mucked up... again. He's done a dive into the system and rather than just patching it, rebuilt that function. It should be working now on a more permanent basis.

• 3 weeks later...