Nightmare Muffin

Does anyone still use snail mail?

I use snail mail but not unless I have to. I don't like using the post office and always seem to have a bad experience with them. Besides the fact that email is more convenient, I don't have to worry so much about lost mail, high prices and lengthy delivery schedules. Email is one of the few aspects of modern technology I've embraced wholeheartedly.

Badges

I only use it if I need to ship a package or something like that, otherwise, nope. 

Badges

I really like getting cards/letters, feels much more personal and it’s nice to have something to physically touch ^_^ 

Badges

Yeah, to pay bills. Yay! Adult stuff!

I've had to use it a lot recently to deal with important documents being exchanged between myself and a solicitor.

As someone who has delivered it, YES. People still use snail mail. I had a letter whose address was totally illegible. It looked like some type of mixture of Russian and hieroglyphics. I had another letter that had the street name on it but no number or name. On occasion the mail was so heavy you couldn’t carry it all in your hand without dropping it. Most of that day was bills, but there was an odd amount of regular letters from other people in there too. Strange.

Badges

Never get anything good that way - just bills and similar :(

Badges

I've never sent a letter but there are some bills and things that require mail.

And the postal service has plenty of work delivering all the crap we order these days.

I still use it fairly often. I sell stuff on ebay so I don't have any other way to send things. I can't just email a box to someone. :p

I also do things via certified mail because there are things I simply do not want digital, primarily insurance related things.

I get snail mail on rare occasions but I don't send any. Partially due to my lack of dexterity and partially due to the inconvenience.

A few of my older family members cannot text and do not own computers so I sent them mail when I couldn't visit or talk over the phone. I usually only write a letter when whoever I'm sending it to deserves a more personal way of communicating.