Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like ketchup on hot dogs?

Grepper

Ketchup on hot dogs?  

74 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like ketchup on hot dogs?

• Yes
    • No

Wait... you can eat hotdogs without ketchup?  :confused:  I thought that was a requirement. 

Ketchup, mustard, chilli, cheese, onions, pickles... so many good ways to top off hotdogs. 

• Brohoof 1

Forgive me for answering a question with a question, but is this a question?

I do like ketchup on hot dogs... Then again, it has also been nearly a year since I have had hot dogs, so my tastes may have altered.

No. Absolutely not. You can put a lot of good stuff on hot dogs. You can put ketchup on a lot of things. But they should never go together. 

Mustard is the best hot dog topping, but I also like hot sauce. I know that is weird, but I like it. 

Best hot dog I ever had was an LA street dog. Bacon wrapped hot dog with mustard, grilled onions and bell peppers, and jalapeno. All grilled on a makeshift grill made from a shopping cart by an old mexican lady late at night.

(edited)

This ad I just got on Youtube is a bit uncanny after making this thread.

I opted out of personalized ads. I hope it's just a coincidence. :lol:

post-32888-0-56971200-1460433362.png

In case you're wondering, the video is an Iron Maiden song, not about hot dogs.

Edited by Grepper
  • Brohoof 1

I'm pretty much that one guy in my family that likes my hot dogs plain. For some reason, I never liked the taste of things like ketchup, mustard, etc, on not just my hot dog but on, well, anything really.

Sometimes. :3 Although I prefer chili(homemade of course!) on my hot dog or pinto beans or other toppings. :D

And speaking of hot dogs, you would defiantly love Hot Dog Hall of Fame at Citywalk Universal Studios, Orlando. Here's a link http://www.insidethemagic.net/2014/07/hot-dog-hall-of-fame-opens-at-universal-orlando-citywalk-bringing-ballpark-flavors-for-quick-bites-on-the-go/

and this one is up close to the menu in case if you can't read it from the pic as it's a little blurry. https://touringplans.com/universal-orlando/dining/hot-dog-hall-of-fame/menus/all-day-menu#

Me and my boyfriend would always eat there before entering the park for Halloween Horror Nights as a light dinner(it has become our tradition). I tried Arizona Dog in 2014 and last year, I tried the Boston. Both of them were great! :D We're going back for HHN 2016 so I'm thinking I want to try either Milwaukee or Los Angeles or maybe Colorado. Still deciding. :3

• Brohoof 2

What a coincidence that I am literally eating hot dogs for my dinner as I am checking the forums! 

No, I have always been a super picky eater and there for the only thing that can go on my hot dogs is cheese!

• Brohoof 1