Grepper

Food Do you like ketchup on hot dogs?

Ketchup on hot dogs?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like ketchup on hot dogs?

• Yes
    • No

There is something seriously wrong with the six users who answered no to that question. I bet you people have your toliet paper backwards too.

I don't like anything on my hotdog aside from ketchup. Hotdogs and ketchup are perfect for each other.

Wait... you can eat hotdogs without ketchup?  :confused:  I thought that was a requirement. 

Ketchup, mustard, chilli, cheese, onions, pickles... so many good ways to top off hotdogs. 

"You know what does bother me? You know really makes me sick to my stomach? Is watching you stuff your face with those hot dogs. Nobody, I mean nobody, puts ketchup on a hot dog."

~Dirty Harry.

Badges

I like my dogs with nothing but a bun and mustard. Occasionally, I'll cut my dog into bite sized pieces, but I don't like anything to do with ketchup on hot dogs, but I love it in burgers.

Forgive me for answering a question with a question, but is this a question?

I do like ketchup on hot dogs... Then again, it has also been nearly a year since I have had hot dogs, so my tastes may have altered.

No. Absolutely not. You can put a lot of good stuff on hot dogs. You can put ketchup on a lot of things. But they should never go together. 

Mustard is the best hot dog topping, but I also like hot sauce. I know that is weird, but I like it. 

Best hot dog I ever had was an LA street dog. Bacon wrapped hot dog with mustard, grilled onions and bell peppers, and jalapeno. All grilled on a makeshift grill made from a shopping cart by an old mexican lady late at night.

Yup, or anything that gives hot dogs more flavor. They taste plain by themselves since it's just a (hopefully not fake) piece of meat with bread.

Nope. No tomato sauce..Because I don't eat hotdogs to begin with.

#whatatwist

(edited)

I'll let Sterling speak for me. 

34952618.jpg

Edited by Denim&Venom

Most definitely! I think it adds a lovely layer of flavor to it. I also like to alternate between either ketchup or BBQ, especially chipotle BBQ. :) That stuff is amazing on them. 

Yes, there's lots of toppings I put on my Hot Dogs and it feels incomplete without the ketchup

If I do not have tomatoes, I will supplement ketchup on my hot dogs. 

Well, i like ketchup as long as it is in a correct quantity. Too much spoils the flavor

(edited)

This ad I just got on Youtube is a bit uncanny after making this thread.

I opted out of personalized ads. I hope it's just a coincidence. :lol:

post-32888-0-56971200-1460433362.png

In case you're wondering, the video is an Iron Maiden song, not about hot dogs.

Edited by Grepper

I'm pretty much that one guy in my family that likes my hot dogs plain. For some reason, I never liked the taste of things like ketchup, mustard, etc, on not just my hot dog but on, well, anything really.

Badges

Ketchup, mustard and relish. :3 With a buttery bun.

I prefer having both ketchup and mustard, but having only ketchup is not for me.

Ketchup & mustard combo on hot dogs. If forced to pick one: mustard. 

The inverse goes for hamburgers. 

Sometimes. :3 Although I prefer chili(homemade of course!) on my hot dog or pinto beans or other toppings. :D

And speaking of hot dogs, you would defiantly love Hot Dog Hall of Fame at Citywalk Universal Studios, Orlando. Here's a link http://www.insidethemagic.net/2014/07/hot-dog-hall-of-fame-opens-at-universal-orlando-citywalk-bringing-ballpark-flavors-for-quick-bites-on-the-go/

and this one is up close to the menu in case if you can't read it from the pic as it's a little blurry. https://touringplans.com/universal-orlando/dining/hot-dog-hall-of-fame/menus/all-day-menu#

Me and my boyfriend would always eat there before entering the park for Halloween Horror Nights as a light dinner(it has become our tradition). I tried Arizona Dog in 2014 and last year, I tried the Boston. Both of them were great! :D We're going back for HHN 2016 so I'm thinking I want to try either Milwaukee or Los Angeles or maybe Colorado. Still deciding. :3

I like ketchup on hotdogs! 

I do prefer mustard though.

Ketchup and mustard is a MUST whenever I have a hot dog :3

Badges

What a coincidence that I am literally eating hot dogs for my dinner as I am checking the forums! 

No, I have always been a super picky eater and there for the only thing that can go on my hot dogs is cheese!

As much as I enjoy a hot dog with condiments most of time or even none at all, I prefer mustard on mine's than ketchup.