Do you like ketchup on hot dogs?

Grepper

Ketchup on hot dogs?  

74 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like ketchup on hot dogs?

• Yes
    • No

Ketchup + Mustard.

I also like spicy mustard and chili cheese dogs.

I prefer mustard with a bun, ketchup if I'm just having a hot dog without the bun.

• 4 weeks later...

whenever i buy spicy dogs at 7-eleven, I would put nacho cheese and chili on my dog, along with onions and cilantro :nom:

this is the way to go

also chili and mustard, or mustard and dill relish

I like ketchup and pretty much anything/everything on a hot dog. Just keep it interesting. I don't care if it has whipped cream on it if it all blends together well (and no, I'm not pregnant, just open-minded!)  :please:

• Brohoof 1

Affirmative, I do like ketchup on hot dogs. Actually, that's the only thing I need on hot dogs. If not mashed potatoes or skagenröra. The best. <3 The hot dogs better be soy based though.

I never have them without. Maybe I should try mustard one of these days...something different. Like a hot-dog in a hamburger bun, or cheetoes in mayo. 

You never know until you try. 

I prefer mustard. Ketchup takes away the flavor completely. I suppose ketchup is good to put on food that has a bad flavor to cover it up on the other hand.

I never have them without. Maybe I should try mustard one of these days...something different. Like a hot-dog in a hamburger bun, or cheetoes in mayo. 

You never know until you try. 

Mustard on a hot dog? You're crazy man, crazy.

• Brohoof 1

Gotta have ketchup; it is pretty much my go-to condiment for plenty of foods. Rarely will I have anything other than ketchup on a hot dog. <3

• Brohoof 1

Yes, ketchup is by far my favorite condiment on a lot of foods. In regards to hot dogs I like mine with ketcup and cheese, sometimes bacon.

• 3 years later...