reader8363

@@Acnologia

The voice said, 

"It's alright Kyubi, just a few more minutes."

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard said, as he headed out the door,

"Let me show you where you going to rest till the drug passes through you."

@,

The lights suddenly came on and showed that the water was coming from an opened door.

@@cwhip9,

The tube shattered letting all the liquid out. 

@reader8363

Gale nodded slightly and obediently followed the guard. "Do I have to be put through any other tests after this wears off?" She asked. The dragoness felt a bit light headed as she walked and lowered her tail, unable to find the strength to keep it up. She was hoping that this wouldn't last long.

@reader8363

Kyubi gave a slight nod and continued to walk through the room. For now, she would be patient and basically go rough with the experiment.

Orion turned the corner to see the backs of Gale and the guard that had come into her cell, and quickly moved back. For now, he would follow them and see where he was taking her. "If he hurt her, I won't hold back." He thought.

@@reader8363, Cresent paused looking at the creatures with the odd looking tubes aimed at him. Cresent never seen such things before which stopped him from moving.

"what are you doing, are you really letting them slice you?" Mall asked raising an eyebrow.  

Cresent simple blinked at the creatures watching "If you need me this bad then harming me will piss off your leader" the batpony said

"of course they wont kill you why kill of the base for the army?" Mall said annoyed.

"this will also get their leaders notice now shut it and let me work" The batpony said in a under tone un sure if the other creatures herd it......

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard turned around and said,

"I don't know and we're here."

He opened the door to show a bed, desk, and a table.

@@Acnologia,

The scientist just watched Kyubi from the camera

@@cwhip9,

One of the guard said,
"You broke out of a container, that qualifies you to die."

They raised their guns and started firing. 

@@reader8363, when the bullets began to fly Cresent rushed towards one of the creatures turning it around using it as a shield. Hearing the pops in the creatures skin getting hit with the bullets. The batpony who's eyes had now turned a blood red bit hard into his body shield. 

Unaware of a bullet going through his wing and side with the blood rage of mall running through him, the vampony began to drag one of the guards out of the room using it as a meat shield to the oncoming fire. Once out of the bullet room he drooped the body and began to gallop down the empty hallway from before.

"and you said  they wont kill you" Mall jeered

"I'm getting the answers, I always do" Cresent said still galloping. He tried to spred his wings but cried out in pain as his left wing seemed to scream at him

"no flying till you get more blood and stop trying to die!" Mall said.

@@Acnologia

The voice said, 

"It's alright Kyubi, just a few more minutes."

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard said, as he headed out the door,

"Let me show you where you going to rest till the drug passes through you."

@,

The lights suddenly came on and showed that the water was coming from an opened door.

@@cwhip9,

The tube shattered letting all the liquid out.

Damien looked at the door considering his options, "Hmm, I wonder what's behind that door. Oh what the hell, why not go check it out? I mean it's not like anything is in there, right?" Damien cautiously opened the door and crept inside the room with water pouring out.

@reader8363

Kyubi eventually got to the end of the room and decided to wait to the scientist to retrieve her. She was thankful the spikes weren't real, otherwise she would have a lot more serious injuries.

Orion noticed that the guard and Gale had stopped in front of a simple room and waited for the dragoness to enter and the guard to leave, before freeing the former. He also noticed that Gale seemed to be going through a fever and felt his anger building up. "What had they done to her?" He thought to himself.

@reader8363

Gale nodded slightly and walked into the room. It seemed to be just the right size for her to have enough room to move around comfortably. The dragoness then noticed Orion's scent in the air and gave a low purr. The dragoness then climbed onto the bed and curled into a ball as she her vision faded into darkness.

@@cwhip9,

Shadow walked out of the furnace room and saw Subject 10 running by. He grabbed Subject 10's neck and said as he slammed into the wall

"What is this, you are supposed to be dead?"

@,

there was a body  filled with bullet holes and guard with their guns ready. When they saw Damien, they started firing. 

@@Acnologia,

The scientist grew tired of watching. He got up walked over to the door and opened it. 

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard closed the door, heard a silent noise from the electronic and magnetic lock, then placed a key in and manually locked it. 

@reader8363

Orion watched as the guard locked the door and mentally cursed. Sure, he could use the rest of the electricity he had collected to melt the door, but he didn't want to make that much noise or do that much damage. The dragon then charged straight at the guard, knowing that he didn't have a weapon on him. When he was close enough, the dragon lunged forwards at tackled him to the ground. "What did you do to her?" He growled.

Kyubi heard the door to the room she was in slide open and walked through it. "If that was the final test, what happens to me now?" She asked.

Cresent was taken off guard by this creature slamming him into the wall. The batpony coughed at the creature looking at it. Seeing the outline the batpony just smiled showing his vamp teeth.  

"sorry I don't do requests " Cresent shot his foreleg out into the creature hard letting the pony go. Head-butting the creature he shook his head then pinned it, doing his best to ignore the headache.   

"now give me answers or do I have to bleed you to get them, who is the leader of your kind and how do I get out of here?" asked the irate batpony.  

"just kill it for mother sake"  Mall said.

@@Acnologia,

The guard as tried to get up,

"I replaced the damaged scales, and it would've hurt if I didn't give her something for the pain.

The scientist said as he turned around and started to walk,

"I'll be taking you to your room, where you're going to get some rest

@@cwhip9,

Shadow laughed and said,

"Ya think I'm with them, and if I knew the way out, I wouldn't be here" 

@reader8363

Orion growled slightly as lightning arced between his back spines. "I don't think so." He growled, his voice holding no emotion aside from pure anger. "I'm not some animal that you can order around. The only reason I did was because there wasn't any point in me getting out of this horror show." That, and he also wanted to get Gale out of here.

@reader8363

As Gale slept, she began to have visions of her life before she had been taken by the facility, even if she couldn't remember. She had been living in a mountain range that had a nest of dragons within it, and while dragoness didn't know where exactly it was, it seemed to ease her stress. The scene then shifted into where she was now. She could see the scientists observing her through the glass of the tube that had contained her prior to Shadow helping her escape.

The dream then faded into darkness as the dragoness woke up. The fever she had earlier seemed to have gotten a bit better, but it was still there. The dragoness then began to slowly walk around the room, curious about her surroundings.

@@Acnologia,

The guard looked at Orion and said confused,

"What are you even talking about, I didn't say anything about you being just an animal and I'm not trying to order you around

The scientist said as they reached the room and opened the door, 

"This is where you will be resting."

The room had a bed, table, and desk.

@@cwhip9,

Shadow walked out of the furnace room and saw Subject 10 running by. He grabbed Subject 10's neck and said as he slammed into the wall

@,

there was a body  filled with bullet holes and guard with their guns ready. When they saw Damien, they started firing. 

@@Acnologia,

The scientist grew tired of watching. He got up walked over to the door and opened it. 

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard closed the door, heard a silent noise from the electronic and magnetic lock, then placed a key in and manually locked it.

Right before the guards started firing, he used his magic to pick up the body and shield himself. Damien then backed up and dove to the left to avoid the incoming fire. "Dang, why can't they just go take a break or something. Oh well, they asked for it." He whips out the SMGs from earlier and empties both into the room. He walks into the room and finds a large group of very dead guards. "Well that takes care of them." Damien then investigates the room for the source of the water.

@reader8363

Orion gave a slight snort and looked away. "Fine, then I'm just being stubborn. You try being locked up for years without any interaction with your own kind." He muttered. The dragon then looked at the door and began to fire a steady stream of electricity at it. Eventually, the heat would melt through the door.

Kyubi nodded slightly and felt like she had been cheated out of going home. The bat pony then walked into the room and looked around.

Edited by Acnologia

@@Acnologia,

The guard as tried to get up,

"I replaced the damaged scales, and it would've hurt if I didn't give her something for the pain.

The scientist said as he turned around and started to walk,

"I'll be taking you to your room, where you're going to get some rest

@@cwhip9,

Shadow laughed and said,

"Ya think I'm with them, and if I knew the way out, I wouldn't be here"

Cresent blinked at the newcomer at the response. " well then this makes us on the same side then." Cresent moved off shadow still eyeing him. He shook his head "look this is the place to talk do you know a less" Cresent looked behind him trying to hear the other creatures running. "Well what ever these things are that have us, are not happy right now" the bat pony finished.

@,

there was a shattered tube in the center of the room and some blood on it

@@Acnologia,@@Drago Ryder

the energy went through the door and hit the table, causing it to start a fire.

The scientist said as he locked the door, 

"To make sure nothing attacks you.

@@cwhip9,

Shadow turned to the noise and said,

"After this, we need to talk."

One of the guards threw a bottle. Shadow said as he ran the other way,
"On second thought, it's better to run."

[mekber=reader8363]

Gake noticed the table was on fire and backed into a corner. She wasn't expecting something like this, but could take a guess as to what was happening outside her room. She only needed to get a message through. "Whoever's doing this, stop. There's a fire in here."

@reader8363

Kyubi heard the door lock, and turned. She then ran to entrance and began to beat on it. "Hey. You don't have to lock it. I just want to go home." She said, a hint of desperation and fear in her voice. The bat didn't want to be locked up with no way out.

Orion heard Gale and stopped, but the hole wasn't exactly big enough. The dragon then glared at the guard. "If you don't want her to die, unlock the door." He growled.

@,there was a shattered tube in the center of the room and some blood on it @@Acnologia,@@Drago Ryder, the energy went through the door and hit the table, causing it to start a fire. The scientist said as he locked the door, "To make sure nothing attacks you. @@cwhip9,Shadow turned to the noise and said,"After this, we need to talk."One of the guards threw a bottle. Shadow said as he ran the other way,"On second thought, it's better to run."

'Well that's to be expected.' Damien thought, as he examined the room with shards of glass everywhere. He then found a trail of blood and water and followed it to a grey bat pony talking with that dragon (Shadow Beast, wasn't it?) from earlier. "Hey, you guys trying to escape too?" Damien said.

Edited by DamienBolt8592

@@Acnologia

The scientist said as he started walking away, 

"It's just for safety, and you will."

The guard got up and said,

"I can't, by melting the door, you made it hot that I can't touch it.

@,

Shadow turned and said as he ran from the guards,

"Yes, we'll talk later, just run for now."