Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private escape the lab

reader8363

@@Acnologia

The scientist said as he started walking away, 

"It's just for safety, and you will."

The guard got up and said,

"I can't, by melting the door, you made it hot that I can't touch it.

@,

Shadow turned and said as he ran from the guards,

"Yes, we'll talk later, just run for now."

Damien was taken aback, "Run? You run from these things? I'll take care of them, they don't stand a chance." Damien summoned a magic energy shield, and whipped out the SMGs from earlier (which he reloaded) and opened fire on the guards. But something wrong happened, something inside Damien broke down a wall and was free. Then Damien's irises turned blood red and he erupted in a bout of maniacal laughter in an insane voice. "YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD CONTAIN DAMIEN?! WELL THIS ISN'T DAMIEN, MY NAME IS JOHNNY! AND IT LOOKS LIKE THIS IS WHERE WE PART WAYS! After another bout of maniacal laughter, he put the SMGs back and summoned his energy sword and slayed the rest of them with it. After he was finished, he stood there for a moment panting, then collapsed to his knees.

@reader8363

Kyubi sighed and stopped banging on the door, before sitting on the bed. She felt alone for the first time since she had come here and a slight chill went down her spine.

Orion growled slightly and knew that the hole wasn't big enough for the dragoness to crawl through. The worst part was that he had no electricity now. He then glanced at Gale. "Do you have any flame left?"

Edited by Acnologia

@Acnologia @reader8363

Gale nodded slightly and began to fire shaped charges of oxygen/acetylene flame that exploded on impact. She could tell that the flame behind her was growing, and she could already smell the smoke. "You're just lucky I've been saving this." She muttered, not really pleased with either of them.

@,

Shadow skidded to a stop and turned around. The bottle was on the ground, shattered with the salt all over. He could smell it and it was making him tired. He shook his head, trying to get rid of the effect, walked over to Damien and said,

"Are ya alright?"

@@Acnologia,@@Drago Ryder,

The guard said as he got up,

"What will adding fire to a fire  accomplish?"

One of the guards threw a bottle. Shadow said as he ran the other way,"On second thought, it's better to run."

Cresent took off after the new comer following as he could with the shot wing. Healing himself from body wounds was one thing, wing wounds that was another animal.

"you really are going to trust this one, he knows something about us" Mall said

"he has answers and wont try to kill us, which is better then nothing" Cresent responded

"and if he becomes extra weight we kill him" Mall responded

Cresent was more focused on following shadow then keeping up bedside manors. The batpony just shook his head and followed Shadow,

@reader8363

Orion glanced at the guard and rolled his eyes. "She's trying to melt through the door." He said. The dragon still felt bad about putting her in such a situation, but he didn't want her to be trapped her for the rest of her life.

Kyubi sighed as she laid down on the bed and closed her eyes. There wasn't much she could do at this point, so she would just have to wait for something to happen.

@reader8363 @Acnologia

After a few shots, Gale made the hole in the door large enough for her to just barely crawl through and glanced at the human and dragon when she got to the other side. Without saying anything, the dragoness simply shook her head and ran down the hall. She was done being a test subject. She was going to find a way out of the facility or home, whichever came first.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@@Drago Ryder

The effects were slightly there as she ran

The guard pulled out a stun gun and shot it at her

@@Acnologia

A guard came to the door, opened it, and placed some food on it, then closed the door behind him

@@cwhip9,

Shadow turned around and said,

"Could ya ran back to the furnace room and grab my scythe, it's the door that I came out of when we met." 

@reader8363

Gale roared as she felt a sharp pain in her left hind leg and electricity coursed through her body. The dragoness then fell to the ground, twitching as her muscles unwillingly contracted. When she tried to crawl away, the dragoness found that she couldn't even move her body.

@reader8363

Orion's eyes widened in horror as he watched Gake get hit by the guard's weapon and attempted to knock it out of his hand. "Stop. You're hurting her." He growled. The dragon didn't like to see others in pain and he wasn't about to let Gale get captured again after only s few seconds of freedom.

Kyubi yawned as she looked around the room, her eyes still closed. She could smell the food on th ground in front of the door and slowly walked towards it. She was curious as to what had been left for her and only now noticed that she was hungry.

@@Drago Ryder,

The effects were slightly there as she ran

The guard pulled out a stun gun and shot it at her

@@Acnologia,

A guard came to the door, opened it, and placed some food on it, then closed the door behind him

@@cwhip9,

Shadow turned around and said,

"Could ya ran back to the furnace room and grab my scythe, it's the door that I came out of when we met."

Cresent raised an eyebrow on the question " if it's clear I will but no promises" the bat pony responded somehat confused but knowing it's better to help the be the extra weight. He turned his head seeing a sign in odd leters they passed. He took the path down the hallway Seeing an open door he took it. Surprised how easy he found the sythe he the turned back out of the hot room. Going down the hall with the weapon in his muzzle he hoped this ally would be close by......

@@Drago Ryder@@Acnologia,

The guard said as he walked to Gale, 

"Will both of you calm done, the gun isn't going to kill, it's just to stop anyone from getting away, I already know if I use it on you, you'll absorb it likely.

@@cwhip9,

Shadow closed his eyes and took a deep breath, which was a bad idea, the smell got into him and his eyes started to close. He said as he stood on his hind legs,

"Hurry up, more guards could be on their way." 

@reader8363

Eventually, Gale stopped moving and simply laid on the ground, muscles in certain parts of her body still twitching from the stun gun. She could feel the electricity running through her body and after a while, it made her body feel numb, like she dove into a frozen river.

@reader8363

Orion gave a slight glare, before looking back at Gale's body. "That's not what I said." The dragon felt angry at himself for not being able to stop any of this, but knew of a way to prevent their capture. The dragon would have to wait for the right time, though, and he couldn't do anything with Gale in her current state. Even if he removed the spikes in her scales, she probably wouldn't be able to move.

@,

Shadow skidded to a stop and turned around. The bottle was on the ground, shattered with the salt all over. He could smell it and it was making him tired. He shook his head, trying to get rid of the effect, walked over to Damien and said,

"Are ya alright?"

@@Acnologia,@@Drago Ryder,

The guard said as he got up,

"What will adding fire to a fire  accomplish?"

"Ugh, I think so. I thought I locked him up, he shouldn't have been able to take control like that." Damien then stood up, "It's something from my past that I would rather forget, you see, it was long ago in the Crystal Empire. King Sombra had taken over and enslaved just about everyone. So I started a resistance to fight back, but when it came to fighting Sombra himself, we lost. And we were imprisoned inside crystal for a thousand years. But just days after losing, Celestia and Luna defeated him. But after his defeat, a small piece of the darkness within him found its way inside my head and has been there ever since. I had managed to lock it away, but based on what just happened, it got out and will resume trying to take over my body again, yay. (Sarcasm)

@@Drago Ryder,  

He picked up Gale and carried her to a room and placed her on the bed. Then locked the door

@@Acnologia,

He said as he grabbed the fire extinguisher and started putting out the fire,

"Do try to break her out of that one, she might be almost done with testing."

@,@@cwhip9,

Shadow tried to take a step, and fell on all four. He looked around and spotted a room. He said as he walked towards it,

"Let's rest here for a bit." 

• Brohoof 1

@reader8363

Orion narrowed his eyes at the guard and simply gave a slight growl. "And what happens to her after that?" He asked, somewhat frustrated and curious as to how the guard would respond. He could already guess what he was going to say, but decided to go ahead and ask another question. "Is she just going to be locked up in here, or is she actuakly going to get to go back to her home?"

After a few minutes, Kyubi decided that's the was worth the risk to eat the food and lowered her head to consume the meal.

@@Drago Ryder,  

He picked up Gale and carried her to a room and placed her on the bed. Then locked the door

@@Acnologia,

He said as he grabbed the fire extinguisher and started putting out the fire,

"Do try to break her out of that one, she might be almost done with testing."

@,@@cwhip9,

Shadow tried to take a step, and fell on all four. He looked around and spotted a room. He said as he walked towards it,

"Let's rest here for a bit."

Damien followed him into the room. "Yes, let's rest a bit and introduce ourselves." Damien agreed, walking over to a chair in the corner and sat down, still catching his breath. "So, we're all trying to escape am I right? Because I have a life back in Equestria that I would love to return to alive."

(edited)

@@Acnologia@@Drago Ryder,

The guard turned to Orion and said as he shrugged his shoulders,

"I don't know it's up to the person in charge of here. I won't know until I am told. I'm going to get some food for Gale, you want anything or are you going to refuse and try to get Gale out while I'm gone?"

@, @@cwhip9

Shadow walked to the bed, curled up on it and fell asleep with his metal wings acting like his blanket, and his metal claws as his pillow

Edited by reader8363
  • Brohoof 1

@@reader8363, @, Cresent tried to home in on the similar blood beats to shadows he had hered before hoof 'c'mon cres here could he be?' the batpony thought to himself.

"reverse the way we want" Mall commented on.

'that will lead us back to those thingd, we don't know how to use's syth's as well' Cresent thought.

"then riddle me this, wheres the blade at?" Mall responded.

It made cresent think about where his gauntlet was as he remembered having it before the abduction. Hearing shadows blood beat he snapped out of it and found him sitting in a room with another creature. Cresent dropped the wapon by shadow, looking at Damien, seeing no malice from this one cresent relaxed a bit.  

"good looks like im not the only pony taken then" The batpony responded tired to fight or listen to his darker self.

@reader8363

Orion was about to respond when he felt his stomach cramp. "Fine, but I'm staying here. Put me in Gale's room if you have to." He said. The dragon figured that the guard would give him that as an answer, and he wasn't pleased with it in the slightest.

As soon as Kyubi was finished with her meal, the bat pony began to feel a bit light headed. She then trotted towards the bed in her small room, and collapsed onto it when she was close enough.

@reader8363

Gale groaned as she woke up and noticed that she was in a room similar to the one she had just escaped from. Her body was still sore from the stun gun, but she knew that there wouldn't be any point in moving anyway. The door would most likely be locked and she had no idea where Orion was.

@@Drago Ryder,@@Acnologia,

The guard shrugged and said,
"If you want to, I can put you in a room next door so you can talk to each other, but don't try to talk about escaping, each room has a camera and a mic

The guard opened the door next door, and said as he walked away,

"The door will close behind you and the walls are much stronger than the door.

@reader8363

Orion rolled his eyes and simply looked into the room from the outside. The guard wasn't lying when he said that there was a camera and he assumed the mic was supposed to be a means for him and Gale to communicate. The dragon the realized that he could escape right now, but he didn't want to leave the dragoness behind. Orion then sighed and walked into the room, before sitting next to the mike. "Hey, are you there?" He asked.

Kyubi woke up after a few minutes and paced around the room in anticipation of what was to come.

Edited by Acnologia

@Acnologia @reader8363

One of Gake's ear plates flicked and she turned to glance at a mix in the wall. She didn't know how she hasn't noticed it before, but could guess as to where Orion was. "Yeah. I'm here. Did you manage to get away from the guard, or did you get caught?" The dragoness then sat next to the mic, not noticing the camera in the corner of the room.