Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private escape the lab

reader8363

@reader8363 @Drago Ryder

Orion debated on wheather or not to tell the dragoness about his current predicament and decided that it would be best to simply tell her the truth. "I couldn't leave you behind." He said, feeling a strange feeling in his chest, like he had just gotten a bit warmer. The dragon honestly felt guilty that he hadn't stopped the guard or tried to get Gake out, but he knew that doing so would only cause more problems given the circumstances.

@reader8363

Gale folded her ear plates back and looked at the ground. The dragoness then gave a slight smile as she looked back at the mic and felt a bit more comfortable knowing that he wouldn't leave her. "Thanks. I'm sorry for bringing you into this mess. I wish they at least let us stay in the same room. Either way, what was your life like before all of this?"

Orion shook his head and smiled. "It's ok. I probably would've ended up like this anyway.." He muttered, before casting a wary glance at the camera. "I don't think it would be a good idea to give out life stories, though. We are being recorded after all." The dragon then simply curled into a ball and closed his eyes. "Hopefully I see you soon."

Kyubi was about to go back to sleeping on the bed, before a shift in her body told her otherwise. "If anyone's out there, I need to go to the little mare's room." She said, hoping that they would know what she was talking about. "I doubt you want a mess in here."

Edited by Acnologia

@@Acnologia

A hidden doorway opened up and the back wall to show a bathroom and a curtain in front

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard came back and said as he unlocked the door and opened it, 

"Here's some food, hope you eat cooked fish."

@@cwhip9,@,  

Shadow dreamt of the stuff he went through for a year. He bolted upright, took his scythe, and sliced the bed his half. 

@reader8363

Kyubi heard the door open and was a bit annoyed by the fact that there was a bathroom within the room she was in and honestly hoped she could've used that as a means to escape. The bat pony then walked into the bathroom and drew the curtain for privacy.

@reader8363 @Acnologia

Gake smiled slightly as the guard entered the room. The dragoness then glanced at him and then at the food he had brought. "I prefer it raw, but cooked is fine too." She said, before she approached him and began to eat the food right off the plate, her tail gently swaying in the air. "Have any orders been issued concerning what happens to Orion and myself?"

@@Acnologia

A hidden doorway opened up and the back wall to show a bathroom and a curtain in front

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard came back and said as he unlocked the door and opened it, 

"Here's some food, hope you eat cooked fish."

@@cwhip9,@,  

Shadow dreamt of the stuff he went through for a year. He bolted upright, took his scythe, and sliced the bed his half.

Damien hadn't been sleeping in the corner, he'd been having a mental war with Johnny inside his head.

'Just leave already, and kill all those stupid creatures and have some fun.'

"Unlike you, I have a conscious. I can't bear to leave anyone here behind. It's what I do, ya know the whole Prince of Bravery thing."

'Grrrr, you just wait, I'll catch you off guard one of these days, then I'll be the one calling the shots. Just you wait...'

"Oh go die in a fire! You know that's never going to happen."

Just then, Shadow cleaved the bed he had been sleeping on in two.

"Whoa buddy! What's gotten into you?"

@@Drago Ryder@@Acnologia,

The guard shook his head and said, 
"Still haven't got any new that the person in charge knows what's going on"

@,

Shadow turned around and said as he placed the scythe on his shoulder,

"Nothing is wrong."

He walked out, closed the door, then swung his scythe into a vent. It echoed throughout the place 

@reader8363

Gale gave low growl as she ate and was growing impatient with the length of her detainment. The dragoness then decided to do something risky and nuzzles into the guard. "If you let us out, we'll behave." She said, her voice somewhat pleading. She was hoping that this would persuade the guard to free Orion and herself.

@@reader8363, @,Hearing shadow leave woke up cresent who groginly looked around "hey wheres Mr scythe" he asked outloud.

Hearing the clank from the blade seemed to wake up more, "good going now he just killed himself" Mall said.  

Cresent got up saw the blade into the vent something was coming out of that looked thin, popping his head back into the room he looked at damin. "um never got your name but should there be air comeing from what ever that is?" he said pointing with his good wing.

@reader8363 @Drago Ryder

Kyubi exited the bathroom and heard the sound of Shadow's scythe hitting the vent reverberate above her. That gave her an indicator that there was a vent above her room. Now she needed to find a way to get in so she could escape.

Apollo felt a bit anxious when the guard brought Gale her food and tapped his claws against the floor. He could simply take electricity out of the camera and direct enough of it at either the wall or door to melt through it, but then he would have to break Gale out of they would threaten her because of him. If nothing changed, that's' what he would do.

@@Acnologia,@@Drago Ryder,

The guard  laughed as he walked out and said, 

"No. Until I hear from the person in charge to let you out, you two will be staying 

@@cwhip9,@,

A group of guards heard the echo and ran to Shadow. One of the guards said as they all point their guns at Shadow,

"Subject 1, stand down and surrender or  we will be forced to shoot you."

Shadow charged at them and started attacking with guns going off around him

@@reader8363, Cresent herd the gun fire and went around the corner again seeing shadow go after the guards. He waved his good wing at @ to follow,  "now's our chance we let him mop up the things then kill him" Mall pipped up almost excited sounding.

"or just take notes" said cresent ducking a bullet watching on trying to learn more about his enimey. Seeing the blood split from shadows fighting did get cresent hungry, or more thirsty suddenly a idea began to form in his head...

."lets try to interigate one of them" Cresent said a little louder for Dmaien to hear watching and waiting for one to be left. And also watching shadow do his combat, it was something hed never seen and thought jumping into it would only make things worse for shadow........ 

@@reader8363, Cresent herd the gun fire and went around the corner again seeing shadow go after the guards. He waved his good wing at @ to follow,  "now's our chance we let him mop up the things then kill him" Mall pipped up almost excited sounding.

"or just take notes" said cresent ducking a bullet watching on trying to learn more about his enimey. Seeing the blood split from shadows fighting did get cresent hungry, or more thirsty suddenly a idea began to form in his head...

."lets try to interigate one of them" Cresent said a little louder for Dmaien to hear watching and waiting for one to be left. And also watching shadow do his combat, it was something hed never seen and thought jumping into it would only make things worse for shadow........

"Alright, I've had enough of these guys." Damien said as he walked out into the hallway. "It's time I opened the locker." Damien's horn then started to glow and a small hole appeared in the air next to him and what appeared to be a n obsidian sword came out, then the hole closed. Damien then grabbed half of the guard on the hilt, slid it forward, and inserted a chunk of crystal into a hole on it. "Now I mean business." He said as he started firing small shards of crystal that seemed to partially home in on their targets. "This time I'm finishing, this time we're all getting out."

@reader8363

Gale gave a light pout as the guard left and turned her attention to her current surroundings. "The least he could've done was let me into Orion's cell. At least then I could talk to him directly." She muttered to herself. "Why won't they let us interact face to face?" The dragoness was beginning to grow impatient and knew that she needed to get out of the room she was in, but knew that the guard would probably stop her.

@reader8363

Kyubi eventually found a vent within her room that was large enough for her to crawl into and did so after removing the covering. The bat pony then made her way through the air ducts and hoped that she would find the others soon.

Orion had overheard the guard and knew that unless they tried to escape, the two dragons weren't ping to leave any time soon. The dragon then gave a light smirk as he cut the insulation around the microphone and wrapped his claws around the copper wiring. The amount of electricity he was getting over time was slow, but at least it was something.

@@Acnologia

the room went dark as the electricity was cut off

the vent closed after the guard watched Kyubi getting into the vent

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard closed the door and locked it.

@, @@cwhip9,

When Shadow saw what the other two were doing, a wall of shadow separated the three subject and the guards. He walked up to Damien and said,

"What do ya think you're doing?" 

@@Acnologia

the room went dark as the electricity was cut off

the vent closed after the guard watched Kyubi getting into the vent

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard closed the door and locked it.

@, @@cwhip9,

When Shadow saw what the other two were doing, a wall of shadow separated the three subject and the guards. He walked up to Damien and said,

"What do ya think you're doing?"

"What else would I be doing? Fighting these stupid guards and getting us out of here." Damien then walked up to Shadow and said, "What were you doing letting them know where we are? We had the element of surprise and you blew it! Now take down that stupid barrier and let's finish them off."

@, @@reader8363, "No, we need one alive" Cresent finally stepped in between the two

"If these guards or what ever they are called do know how we got here we need one of them alive to find a way to not let it happen again to others. And one has to have the answers to the leader, we take out who or what ever it is. if the three of us are here what's to say there are more." Cresent said

The bat pony looked at one of the wounded animals approaching it now vampire teeth showing . "give me this one being a vamp has its doors to open. blood memory's, every animal has one." It looked knocked out, cresent couldn't tell so stomping on the creatures leg hearing a crack was able to hear its blood flow. Alive but still wounded, awake he couldn't tell......

@reader8363

Kyubi heard the vent shut behind her and knew that she couldn't turn back, not that she wanted to. The bat pony carefully moved through the vents, using echolocation to navigate.

Orion growled as he noticed the lack of electricity in his room, but knew that the couldn't give up. The dragon then fired a steady stream of electricity at the door, hoping to destroy the locks so that he could force the door open.

@reader8363

Gale watched the guard leave and ate the rest of her meal, before pacing around her cell. She had noticed that Orion hadn't spoken to her since the guard had came in with her meal and was somewhat worried about the other dragon. She then curled into a ball on the bed and closed her eyes.

@,

Shadow shook his head and said as he lowered his scythe and calmed down,

"No, I will put you into a portal. I didn't you, I brought them here for me."

@@cwhip9,

He turned to Subject 10 and said, as he opened a portal around the bodies,

"We wait, once they have all the info they need, They might let us out."

@@Acnologia,

Lavender filled the  vent  as the exits of the vent closed except one at the end

When the door was hit with the electricity, an alarm went off

• Brohoof 1

@,

Shadow shook his head and said as he lowered his scythe and calmed down,

"No, I will put you into a portal. I didn't you, I brought them here for me."

@@cwhip9,

He turned to Subject 10 and said, as he opened a portal around the bodies,

"We wait, once they have all the info they need, They might let us out."

@@Acnologia,

Lavender filled the  vent  as the exits of the vent closed except one at the end

When the door was hit with the electricity, an alarm went off

Damien moved away from Shadow's portal, "I'm not cooperating with these things anymore. Besides, they've got me on shoot-to-kill. I couldn't surrender if I wanted to." He looks at Cresent, "You wanna team up? We could get out of here together, and two is better than one."

• Brohoof 1

@, @@reader8363, The bat pony nodded "im game, they didn't like me breaking the tubes they stuffed me in. so that makes us the same boat in terms of giving up which leads us to you. names cresent" Cresent said now turning towards shadow.

"so now then you seem to know this place more then me any other rooms we could talk. something tells me these things....guards....act like ants in terms of communication" the batpony said.

@, @@reader8363, The bat pony nodded "im game, they didn't like me breaking the tubes they stuffed me in. so that makes us the same boat in terms of giving up which leads us to you. names cresent" Cresent said now turning towards shadow.

"so now then you seem to know this place more then me any other rooms we could talk. something tells me these things....guards....act like ants in terms of communication" the batpony said.

Damien nodded and said, "I wish we could have met under better circumstances, but my name is Damien. And I believe you're correct about that, they have strange black rectangles on their waist that seem to be used for communication. If we can find one, we'll be able to hear what they say. But first, let's get out of Shadow's barrier. Take my hoof and I'll teleport us out of here."

Edited by DamienBolt8592