Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private escape the lab

reader8363

@reader8363

Gale shook her head and simply looked at the scientist. "I'm sure you could handle it." She said, her tone cold. "You have all of those weapons, so you would have to be an idiot to not use them to defend yourself. How do we know you won't just do the same when all the chaos from the death of two rulers.

@@reader8363, Cresent looked on in thought getting questions answered mall responded again "the things kidnap us, cut us, and then ask for our help to save equestrian.....I know im not the only one who see's the joke. Its worse then being smart they are stupid to think it can bite and ask for a lick in return" The darker self said

Standing up Cresent said "let us go back, youv seen what we could do. some of us probably only half of that, and you also set yourself in a room surrounded by us. And also I need blood being vampiric, and your looking mighty tasty right now" Cresent said feeling his fangs extending

"eat it eat it we need to recover, im hungry, your hungry why are we teasing ourselves" Mall said  

@@LunaFlower226,

The general laughed and said, 
"We are underwater at this point, and the doors will shut if their's a breach."

@@Acnologia,@@Drago Ryder,

The General said as he turned to Kyubi,

"So what, you can warn the princesses about us or tell how many guards we have left."

@@cwhip9,

The scientist said as he shook his head,

"That's why you're still alive, and you wouldn't drink the one person that knows the code to get to the portal

(Playing off vampire in the human world

@@LunaFlower226,The general laughed and said, "We are underwater at this point, and the doors will shut if their's a breach."

"I don't have to listen to you, I can find a way back home, without killing othrs, and without helping you. Why would you even think we want to harm you, it was you who harmed us." Luna was mad, she didn't want to talk to this thing anymore. She had to think of a plan, something that will help all of them. Luna looked around the room, trying to find something, even if it means a blackout. She didnt want to give up, so she started to ignore the creature, and walked around the areatrying to find something. Luna kept her sword close, ready to use it if she had to.

Orion could feel electricity arc along his back spines and gave a low growl. "You obviously don't know much about the intricate working of politics, so let me be the one to spell it out for you. Ponies don't exactly have the best relationship with dragons, so anything Gale or I said would be null and void. Now, stop stalling and either let us out of this place or send us home. Personally, either one suits me just fine."

@@LunaFlower226,The general laughed and said, "We are underwater at this point, and the doors will shut if their's a breach." @@Acnologia,@@Drago Ryder,The General said as he turned to Kyubi,"So what, you can warn the princesses about us or tell how many guards we have left." @@cwhip9,The scientist said as he shook his head,"That's why you're still alive, and you wouldn't drink the one person that knows the code to get to the portal(Playing off vampire in the human world

@@LunaFlower226,The scientist sighed and said,"You have three options, work for me, stay here, or drown."@@Drago Ryder,The scientist said,"You don't know that for sure. From what we found out, they could wipe us out and what if they want to expand their reaches." @,@@Acnologia,  So you two are going to stay here or drown, just think of the power and money for doing this." Shadow ears perked up at the sound of money and power and his grip slightly loosened on the scythe

This made Damien a bit angrier, "You think I want money? Power? Then you know nothing about us. All I want right now is to get back home. And nothing will stop me until I am." He looks at Shadow and says, "Don't listen to them, you don't want to work for these creeps. And they're probably just lying anyway."

@@LunaFlower226,

The general laughed and said,

"We are underwater at this point, and the doors will shut if their's a breach."

The General said as he turned to Kyubi,

"So what, you can warn the princesses about us or tell how many guards we have left."

@@cwhip9,

The scientist said as he shook his head,

"That's why you're still alive, and you wouldn't drink the one person that knows the code to get to the portal

(Playing off vampire in the human world

b."blood memorys are in every being. So knowing about the portal is easy for me to tell the others" the bat pony said almost ready to pounce. Seeing the guards get tense he said."don't be stupid your seen what we can do now just let is go. What ever is troubling equestria we can handle it"

@@LunaFlower226@@cwhip9,

The scientist shook his head and said, 
"you don't get it. I'm the only one that can get you to the portal and the only way you're going back is to help me remove the threat of your world, The princesses, and anyone that proposes a threat to us."

@@Acnologia,@@Drago Ryder

A door opened up and the scientist said, 

"That way is to a home in this world if you two take it."

@,

Shadow said as he sat down,

"For the year I've been here, I haven't heard them lie."

He turned to the scientist and said,

"How much?" 

• Brohoof 1

@@LunaFlower226, @@cwhip9,The scientist shook his head and said, "you don't get it. I'm the only one that can get you to the portal and the only way you're going back is to help me remove the threat of your world, The princesses, and anyone that proposes a threat to us." @@Acnologia,@@Drago Ryder, A door opened up and the scientist said, "That way is to a home in this world if you two take it." @,Shadow said as he sat down,"For the year I've been here, I haven't heard them lie."He turned to the scientist and said,"How much?"

Damien looked at Shadow in disbelief.

"You would betray your own world, for money and power? I don't believe you. But I do have a solution to the problem at hand."

Damien then teleported behind the scientist and held his sword over its neck.

"I've got a better deal. You take us to the portal and let us go home, and you don't die. Does that sound fair to you? Because it sounds completely reasonable to me. So, do we have a deal?"

Edited by Damien & Flash

Gale had been silent at this point, but now it was time for her to give her own two bits. "I'm sorry, but I would rather go home." She said, looking between the scientist and Orion. "I don't want to be trapped in this world for the rest of my life when I already have a home. I only went along with those experiments because I thought that that would increase my chances of getting back to my own world."

@@LunaFlower226@@cwhip9,The scientist shook his head and said, "you don't get it. I'm the only one that can get you to the portal and the only way you're going back is to help me remove the threat of your world, The princesses, and anyone that proposes a threat to us." @@Acnologia,@@Drago Ryder, A door opened up and the scientist said, "That way is to a home in this world if you two take it." @,Shadow said as he sat down,"For the year I've been here, I haven't heard them lie."He turned to the scientist and said,"How much?"

@@reader8363, @,

Cresent spat in the creatures face walking away from it, beyond annoyed at the thing. Seeing the sword by the creatures neck cresent said "that wont work, put the damn sword away" he paced some more getting lost in thought. stopping he finely asked the burning question looking at the creature

"you say our world is a threat you realize our kind didn't know of this place existing. so instead of trying to be peaceful for a first contact you kidnap us poke us, cut us, and shove us in tubes then ask us to help you take out the threat of our world. Why would we burn our home?!" he said

@reader8363 @Drago Ryder

Orion glanced at Gake and gave a slight nod. "I'll stick with you if that's your choice. Considering everything else we've been through, it would be a waste not to go back to our own world." He said, giving a slight smile. The dragon then turned his attention back towards the scientist and felt electricity arc around his back spikes.

@@LunaFlower226, @@cwhip9,The scientist shook his head and said, "you don't get it. I'm the only one that can get you to the portal and the only way you're going back is to help me remove the threat of your world, The princesses, and anyone that proposes a threat to us."

@@reader8363, @,

Cresent spat in the creatures face walking away from it, beyond annoyed at the thing. Seeing the sword by the creatures neck cresent said "that wont work, put the damn sword away" he paced some more getting lost in thought. stopping he finely asked the burning question looking at the creature

"you say our world is a threat you realize our kind didn't know of this place existing. so instead of trying to be peaceful for a first contact you kidnap us poke us, cut us, and shove us in tubes then ask us to help you take out the threat of our world. Why would we burn our home?!" he said

"I agree with this pony, we never knew anything about you creatures untill we were kidnaped. I don't know about this other pony, but I have others that are worried about me, and I wouldn't want to fight them. I don't want to hurt my dear friends, and I know a few ponies that are friends with the princesses. You will only cause chaos by trying to distroy our kind, and we don't take that to kindly. So if you would please let us go home, and forget about us, that would be perfect." Luna's voice was threating, like she could snap any second, and kill the sientice by bitting his head off. Her sword showed as a warning to not do something stupid, as she hld it in defence mood. Edited by LunaFlower226

@,

The scientist laughed and said as he slid away from the sword,

"Don't blame Shadow, we learned that he's calls himself 'hired help'. He'll do anything for the right price. and the price for doing this is greater than the princesses could pay. You're alicorn right, are the princesses alicorns as well?"

@@cwhip9,@@LunaFlower226,

The scientist said as he turned to the others.

"It doesn't matter if they didn't know or not, now they do. It's simple, all you have to do is kill the princesses and you can spend your lives there, you can say that you were forced into doing it."

@@Acnologia, @@Drago Ryder,  

A soldier sprayed the ground with water, then the scientist said,

"So you're going to help me in order to go home?"

@,

"Don't blame Shadow, we learned that he's calls himself 'hired help'. He'll do anything for the right price. and the price for doing this is greater than the princesses could pay. You're alicorn right, are the princesses alicorns as well?"

"It doesn't matter if they didn't know or not, now they do. It's simple, all you have to do is kill the princesses and you can spend your lives there, you can say that you were forced into doing it."

Gale noticed the guard spraying the ground with water and memories of when she was younger began to come to the forfront of her mind, causing her body to tense. Maybe there wasn't a way home without helping them. The dragoness then looked at Orion and folded her ear plates back. "I'll follow with whatever you decide." She muttered so that only he could hear.

@reader8363 @Drago Ryder

Orion sighed as he thought for a moment. He could still use his lightning, but knew that the guards could shoot at Gale to make him stop. The dragon then closed his eyes and felt an idea form in his head, before turning his attention back to the scientist. "Fine. We'll help." He said in an emotionless tone.

@@reader8363,@@Acnologia@@Drago Ryder@@LunaFlower226@

Cresent was going to respond with  bite to the creatures neck when mall stood in front of him. "mall, out of the way,now" said the bat pony

Mall only smiled "you know all this time iv seen you take control no matter how much I bang on the glass you still do you" 

"you think I want this? i'm a king now I have a respo" cresent began  mall placed his hoof o cresent muzzle silencing him.

"I want this, and you do want this, if you want to live then we play along with its game. When we get to eqestria we can just kill the others actually trying to kill our mother after mom dies" Mall said rather calmly which began to alarm cresent, mall in a calm voice was never thought up.

"you cant be serious....killing our....." he steped back

Mall stepped forward "give me control cres, you know its the only way to survive"

"your not laying a hoof in equestria"

"well, so much for playing your cards, gusse I have to up the ante!"

The other bat lunged into cresent making the bat pony fling back, to the others around him it would have looked like cresent was just stood their bumbling. Cresent yelled back and charged the darker self as he aimed his hoof to where mall stood the hoof went through transpert like.....as if he wasn't there at all.....

"mall what have you done?!?!"

mall only responded with assuming the pose cresent was at then said in cresent's voice "well then, im game. I do wonder what alicorn blood tastes like"

As mall smiled at the creature he nodded towards the others and began to trot his way to the open door for him. Cresent jumped in front of him but mall simply walked thru "your turn, prince"

Mall said as he began to chuckle which turned into a laugh "So then, who else wants to play!" Mall said looking over his shoulder. if the other noticed some would have seen the bat pony's eyes turn red.......

@@LunaFlower226,

Luna thought of an idea, it would help her get home, without having to do something she disliked. Even the thought of killing a pony was horrible.

"You don't know anything about our world. Do you know how many princesses there are? Do you know how many princes there are? Do you know about the elements of harmany? What about the god of chaos, or even changelings? You no nothing about our wold, even I don't know much about it. If you want to get rid of threats, innocnt ponies would scarafice their life, just to protect the ones they love, including the princesses."

Edited by LunaFlower226

@@LunaFlower226,

The scientist said as if it was obvious,

"Just kill whoever get in the way, I don't care how many there are and according to subject 1, there are five 'helpless' saviors and a young princess."

The scientist clapped his hands and said,

"Great,  you remember to your rooms, right?"

@@cwhip9

Shadow noticed the change in the color of the eyes, but didn't say a thing, and decided to watch him closely

@,

@@LunaFlower226,

"Just kill whoever get in the way, I don't care how many there are and according to subject 1, there are five 'helpless' saviors and a young princess."

@@cwhip9

Shadow noticed the change in the color of the eyes, but didn't say a thing, and decided to watch him closely

Damien chucked at the question. "You actually think I'd tell you anything? I wouldn't help a bunch of creeps like you if my life itself depended on it. So you can count me out of your little scheme. And I don't want to have to, but I'll kill as many of you as it takes to protect my home. And don't even think you can stop me." He then got ready for whatever may come next.

@, Malls ear twitched at that last comment turning towards the alicorn

"carful how you say that, I could use a good warm up against one before we start the main course" Mall said smilling his vampire teeth showing

"don't even think about it" said cresent

"your not needed go away, In fact, one such as old, those who are with me we could still use you as a test for our attack, any other game?"  

Mall began to aproch damen "because im getting home and nothing is going to stop me, even if it envolvs a well deserved dinner"  

@@LunaFlower226,

@@cwhip9

Orion narrowed his eyes as he gave a low growl. "We agreed to help you, so we're going to back to our world. I don't see how going back to our rooms would help with that." He said. The dragon figured that the scientist would've stabbed him in the back, but didn't really expect it this soon.

@@Acnologia,

The scientist said,

"It late and since it's the weekend, more guards will come in the morning, We'll sleep for tonight, then head there."

@,  

Shadow said casually, 

"Yeah, they're alicorns, and Damien, wouldn't you become the ruler if the princesses were out of the way?

@@cwhip9,

a guard grabbed cresent and said,

"Calm down.  

(edited)

@@LunaFlower226,

Damien chucked at the question. "You actually think I'd tell you anything? I wouldn't help a bunch of creeps like you if my life itself depended on it. So you can count me out of your little scheme. And I don't want to have to, but I'll kill as many of you as it takes to protect my home. And don't even think you can stop me." He then got ready for whatever may come next.

@,

Shadow said casually,

"Yeah, they're alicorns, and Damien, wouldn't you become the ruler if the princesses were out of the way?

Luna's plan was simple, but if she could get the creature to think differently, it might help. She then walked over to Damien and whispered.

"You should go with what this things says, I kind of have a plan that might be helpful." Sure she didn't know the pony, but if she could get him to help, it would be a better plan. Luna turned to the scientist.

"Fine, I'll help with your stupid plan, but don't complain to me if it doesn't work." Luna's voice was cold, and her eye's was filed with flames.

Edited by LunaFlower226

(edited)
"Calm down.

Mall turned towards the guard his eyes narrowrd "your species skills at regenerating must be impressive, or your just stupid"

With that he wing shot into the guards gut hard. After which the blooded vamp bit down hard onto the guards hand drawing  blood having the hand come almost off.

Edited by cwhip9