Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private escape the lab

reader8363

@@Acnologia,

The scientist said,

"It late and since it's the weekend, more guards will come in the morning, We'll sleep for tonight, then head there."

@,  

Shadow said casually, 

"Yeah, they're alicorns, and Damien, wouldn't you become the ruler if the princesses were out of the way?

@@cwhip9,

a guard grabbed cresent and said,

"Calm down.

Gale figured that the scientist and guards would've been suspicious of her's and Orion's willingness to suddenly help, so she figured that they would've stalled. An idea then formed in her mind, but it would take time for her to talk to Orion about it.

@@Acnologia,

The scientist said,

"It late and since it's the weekend, more guards will come in the morning, We'll sleep for tonight, then head there."

@,  

Shadow said casually, 

"Yeah, they're alicorns, and Damien, wouldn't you become the ruler if the princesses were out of the way?

@@cwhip9,

a guard grabbed cresent and said,

"Calm down.

Orion gave a slight snort and rolled his eyes. "Fine. Let's just hope that ponies don't freak out at the sight of humans." He said, giving a light shrug. The dragon then waited for something to happen and moved a bit closer to Gale, noticing that she was tense.

@@Drago Ryder,@@Acnologia, @@LunaFlower226, @,  

The scientist said as he started walking out,

"Head to your rooms for tonight, and be ready tomorrow morning if you're helping. If you don't know where you're room is, just talk to the guards"

@@cwhip9,

The guard that cresent was biting pulled out a gun and said,

"I'll shoot you if you don't let go."

Shadow got up and headed out the room, when he was far enough away, he jumped into a vent and close it behind him

"Head to your rooms for tonight, and be ready tomorrow morning if you're helping. If you don't know where you're room is, just talk to the guards"

@@cwhip9,

Shadow got up and headed out the room, when he was far enough away, he jumped into a vent and close it behind him

Orion sighed as he simply walked back towards the room he had been staying in before, and felt like the guards were probably hiding something from them. He couldn't really do anything about that, but he did duck into Gale's room and attempted to hide so he wouldn't be forced to leave. He needed to talk to her.

Kyubi sighed and stood. She hated feeling so helpless and knew that there was nothing she could to. To be honest, she was to tired to to walk and had fallen asleep about halfway through the conversation.

@@cwhip9,

Gale nodded slightly and simply headed back to her room, following Orion. She wasn't expecting him to go into her room, though, and entered. 'I hope you know what you're doing. I don't know how they'll react to you being in here." She said. The dragoness was glad that he was here, though, and simply laid on the bed. "Why did you agree to help them. You basically dragged me into that, so you might as well have a good reason.

(edited)

, @,

@,

Luna whispered to Damien once again

"I know you might not agree, but you can at least think about it." She walked off, then called to a guard.

"I don't think I have a room, I am a good hider, and I only been in a few rooms, andnone of them look like a good sleeping place. It's a bit cruel to treat your guest that way, don't you think?" Luna wanted to confuse the guards a bit, well for her entertainment.

Edited by LunaFlower226

'saving our live my flank mall let go damit!" cresent said

Mall held on eyeing the gun letting go of the hand mall said "then let go then, my gauntlet I had it with me before you idots kidnaped me. I need it if you want me to kill the princess's, also you taste good" mall finished

Cresent face hoofed "this is why vamponys have short life spans"

@@cwhip9

The guard dropped Cresent on the ground and said as he started to wrap his hand tightly to stop the bleeding,

"Don't worry, you'll get or gauntlet back in the morning. Just in case we ran into any more of you, what relaxes vampires?"

@@LunaFlower226,

a guard said as she walked out,

"Follow me and I'll take you there." 

@@reader8363

"don't worry im the new kind of vampony's they listen to me. So just work with me and you wont have to worry about that"  Mall responded liking his muzzle all the more. then turning towards the hall,

"if this works, I might not take back control don't get cocky"  

"so wheres my room?" mall asked looking at the guard mending himself

@,

Luna whispered to Damien once again

"I know you might not agree, but you can at least think about it." She walked off, then called to a guard.

"I don't think I have a room, I am a good hider, and I only been in a few rooms, andnone of them look like a good sleeping place. It's a bit cruel to treat your guest that way, don't you think?" Luna wanted to confuse the guards a bit, well for her entertainment.

Before Luna walked off, Damien whispered to her. "Alright. I'll follow your plan, but I'm counting on you. This whole thing had better work."

Then he turned away from her and said to the guards, "Fine. I'll help you. But for now I'd like to get some rest. Where's my room?"

@@cwhip9@,

the guard said as he started to walk away,

"Just follow me and I'll take you both to your rooms."

Shadow wiggled in the vents, trying to stay quiet so he's not found before he finds out if the money is truth. He turned a few corners until he found the main person's office

(edited)

@Drago Ryder @reader8363

Orion sighed as he move out his hiding spot and looked at Gale. "I figured it would be the best way for us to get home. The fact that there will be more guards may make things harder, but at least we have a chance. For all we knew, going through that door could've gotten us killed." He said, before curling up into a ball on the floor. "I don't know you probably have family back there, so there would be no point in leaving them behind."

Edited by Acnologia

@reader8363 @Acnologia

Gale gave a light snort and tapped on Orion's head. "Thanks, but tell me next time you do something like that." She said. The dragoness then turned to face the wall and closed her eyes. "You don't have to sleep on the floor either. Get up here." The dragoness didn't really care what the scientist or guards thought of her and Orion being so close. If he was the only dragon in this world, she wasn't about to alienate him. Call it instinct, but something wasn't right with all of this.

(edited)

@@LunaFlower226

a guard said as she walked out,

"Follow me and I'll take you there."

Before Luna walked off, Damien whispered to her. "Alright. I'll follow your plan, but I'm counting on you. This whole thing had better work."

Then he turned away from her and said to the guards, "Fine. I'll help you. But for now I'd like to get some rest. Where's my room?"

Luna smiled as she walked away, the more the better. She started to ask the gaurd radom questions while looking at the placs they walked by.

"So do you have a family, how long have you worked here, is it a fun or interessting job, have you exsorted many ladies to their homes before?" The questions had now value, but it's better than silence.

Edited by LunaFlower226

@@reader8363, Mall followed the guard wordlessly keeping his eye on the creature lapping up the blood on his muzzle

Cresent tried to jump back into his body but went right thru it to no avail. "damn you mall how did you do this?" Mall simply ignored his other self now thinking about how to control those they have bitten so far.....

@Drago Ryder

Orion wasn't expecting Gake to be so direct, but knew that getting her angry would get him nowhere fast. He then crawled onto the bed and made sure that he wouldn't poke Gale with his back spikes. "I'll keep that in mind. Do you think they'll keep their word, about sending us back?"

• 2 weeks later...

@@cwhip9@,

the guard said as he started to walk away,

"Just follow me and I'll take you both to your rooms."

Shadow wiggled in the vents, trying to stay quiet so he's not found before he finds out if the money is truth. He turned a few corners until he found the main person's office

"Alright, but this had better not be a trick."

Damien then started following the guards, but as he did, Johnny started talking.

'Ooo, mister hero agreeing to help the bad guys? How unlike you.'

'I'm not helping them, I'm playing along until Luna put her plan into play.' Damien thought.

Johnny then replied,'Well I've got other plans.' And then launched another mental attack.

"Auhg!" Johnny had caught Damien off guard, and now had control.

"I'm gonna make sure that you'll never have control ever again." Johnny said out loud.

He then proceeded to start shooting the guards that Damien had been following just a moment ago. A fierce shootout then started, eventually resulting in Damien getting shot in the chest. He then lay on the ground, in control for his last few moments.

"So... This is... How it ends..." He struggled to say.

'Oh no, this is NOT where it ends.' Johnny said. 'I just needed you to almost die in order to ascend to my true form.'

"Damn you! You... Won't... Get away... With this..."

'Oh, but I already have.'

Damien blacked out at that point, but everyone else in the room saw what happened next. Damien's body started to rise in the air with a blood red light enveloping it. Then the light flashed and everyone was momentarily blinded. When the light faded, there was something standing where Damien had been. Something that seemed to emanate pure evil. It was a large black Alicorn, about the same size as Nightmare Moon had been, only its mane and wings were made entirely out of fire. It had blood red eyes that had a strange red and black mist coming out of them. Then, it spoke.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! AT LAST, RAGNAROK LIVES AGAIN!!!"

@

The guard turned around and said as he aimed at the alicorn, 

"Stand down and go back to your original form."

Shadow heard commotion, then he burst out of the vent, ran through the halls, and tackled the alicorn through a portal and closed it behind him."

@@cwhip9

The guard looked at where the alicorn disappeared and said as he pointed down the hall, 

"Your room is at the end of the hall."

@@LunaFlower226

the guard walked and said as she stopped in front of a room, 

"Here's your room?

@@Acnologia,@@Drago Ryder,  

The door closed to the room that they were in.

@

The guard turned around and said as he aimed at the alicorn, 

"Stand down and go back to your original form."

Shadow heard commotion, then he burst out of the vent, ran through the halls, and tackled the alicorn through a portal and closed it behind him."

@@cwhip9

The guard looked at where the alicorn disappeared and said as he pointed down the hall, 

"Your room is at the end of the hall."

@@LunaFlower226

"Here's your room?

@@Acnologia,@@Drago Ryder,  

The door closed to the room that they were in.

After being dragged through the portal, Ragnarok simply laughed at the dragon before him.

"You think you can stop me? I am immortal, I am the end of all things, nothing can defeat me. So if you'll just get out of my way, I'll get back to what I was doing, destroying those puny humans' world."

@@reader8363,@,  Mall and cresent were both at a loss for words after seeing what just happened. "what a mouthful, seriously ragnorock?" Mall said disappointed.

"oh not as disappointing as yo-"

Mall simply blinked nodding and cutting cresent off with a mentel barrier rebounding the bat pony the other could not see. Then simple walked towards the end of the hall. Once in the room he simply looked at where cresent was "go bite something or go away im in control still and your going to just suck it up. I need to be awake for tomorrow what ever the hell these creatures have planned." 

Mall then went towards the bed laying on it plotting about the days to come.....

• 2 weeks later...

@@LunaFlower226

"Here's your room?

"Is that a question, are you questioning yourself? It's not good to do that, you know that, right? Well, there are worst things than that, I bet you never seen a peguses while they are flying. Never mind that though, I guess it was kind of you to at least show me to a room, even if it belongs to somepony else." Luna just wanted to mess with the creature, neither being mean, or nice, her monotoned voice wasn't clear it she was joking around or not. She just wanted to see a confused look on the ceature's face.