Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private escape the lab

reader8363

@@LunaFlower226,

the room had a flickering light from it tranfering to the alternate power source. The light's came on to show that suits of armor stood there is blunt object around the room

@@Acnologia,  

Shadow said as the power came on, 

"They're called humans and they want to learn about Equestria."

@reader8363

As soon as the guard put the smelling salt under her nose, Gale sneezed and was brought out of her unconscious state. It didn't take her long to notice the rope binding her or the smelling salt. The dragoness then attempted to break the rope. Even though the smelling salts had woken her, the dragoness was beginning to feel more relaxed.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@reader8363

Kyubi nodded slightly and sighed, before sitting down and leading against a wall. "That makes sense." She said, "So, do you know of a way to get out of here, and are there any other subjects here?" The bat pony figured that she should at least know that much if she wanted to proceed.

@@LunaFlower226,

the room had a flickering light from it tranfering to the alternate power source. The light's came on to show that suits of armor stood there is blunt object around the room

"I-is this where my sword is? It looks like a place for weapons, and armor." Luna looked around and finally found her sword.

"What happen to it? It's not as sharp as I keep it, just how long has it been?" She checked every detail of the sword, and even the writing she put it the first day she got it.

"I might actually have a chance now." She smiled, but it didn't take long to fade as she remembered something.

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard said, as he sat down, 

"Gale, do you mind if I ask you questions about yourself?"

@@Acnologia

Shadow lowered his head and said,

"I don't know the way out and there are only two others, subject 19 and 21. The others tried to escape, but they died before they can find a way out. 

@@LunaFlower226

Footsteps were coming closer to the room

@@LunaFlower226,

Footsteps were coming closer to the room

Luna held her sword closely, she remember all of the harsh training she went through to know how to use it. It was dull, but that was only a matter of time, and it was still usable. She listened closely to the footsteps, if they walked past, she would be fine, but if they walked closer, the creature was going to get a huge surprise. She quietly found a hiding place, and stayed there, listening to the footsteps.

@reader8363

Gale looked at the guard and simply rolled her eyes. "Considering the fact that I can't really go anywhere, go ahead." She muttered. The dragoness wouldn't attempt to escape just yet. If what she had in mind was found out, then they could just simply put a muzzle on her.

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard looked at the paper and said,

"What gender are you, species, what smell did the salt in front of you, and did you feel anything and what."

@@LunaFlower226

a man walked in, while dragging a mop and a bucket into the room and started cleaning up the weapons that were all over the floor

@reader8363

Gale rolled her eyes and figured that he would've asked those questions. "I'm a female dragon." She dead-panned. The dragoness then inhaled the scent of the salt and rested her head on the ground. It felt weird to be honest. It was cold, refreshing, almost like mint, yet it made her relaxed in her current situation. "As for the salt and its effects, it smells like mint and is relaxing."

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard wrote stuff down, then paused, looked up and said, 

"Since you a dragon, does that mean you breathe fire, and if it relaxes you, do you think the salt will relax you enough to not fight if in a bigger quantity"

He wrote down the behavior as he asked the questions

@@LunaFlower226,

a man walked in, while dragging a mop and a bucket into the room and started cleaning up the weapons that were all over the floor

Luna watched the strange creature, it didn't look like if would harm her. It was just cleaning, something that he remembers clearly. Still, Luna stayed out of it's way, and didn't want to get involved. She stayed one the opposite side of the room from it, making no sound. When she got close to the door, she quietly left, and went to a room farther away, still carrying her sword.

@reader8363

Gale gave a slight nod and fun hired that she might as well tell the guard the truth. "Yes, I can breath fire." She said. "As for the salt, probably not." To be honest, the dragoness knew that the salt could very well make her compliant enough to not fight, but she didn't want to tell the guard that.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@reader8363

Kyubi sighed as she facehooved. "Well, that's comforting. Either way, I think we should try and find an exit before attempting to rescue the others. For all we know, they could be heavily guarded." She said, before standing and stretching her wings. It felt good not to be In a glass tube, but she didn't know how long that would last.

@@Drago Ryder

The guard looked up from writing and said, 

"Hopefully, you're answering truthfully. These questions are just so we can help you. So, mint or salt will relax you, anything else?"

@@Acnologia,

Shadow got up and said,

"I still need to find my scythe. I don't really care if they are guarded or not. I don't want anyone left to this."

@reader8363

Gale rolled her eyes and knew that there was probably a second meaning to what the guard said. "I think it's more mint than anything. As far as I can tell, there are no other effects it has on me." She said, before shifting a few inches from the smelling salt. It wasn't that easy given that her limbs and wings were restrained by rope. "So, anything else you want to ask?"

@reader8363

Kyubi gave a slight nod and trotted a bit down the hall. "We should probably find your weapon first. That should make it easier to incapacity these humans, assuming that they don't have weapons themselves." The bat pony then checked to make sure she still had her ankh necklace and smiled when she felt it's familiar shape.

@@Drago Ryder

The guard noticed that gale was trying to get away from it and said jokingly,

"What, you don't want to relax more? The smell could travel through this room really well." 

He got up and scooted it closer than grab some more smelling salt and started pretending to drop them

@@Acnologia

Shadow saw that Kyubi had a necklace on and said, 
"I'm surprised that they didn't take that away from you. They would've taken my claws away if it weren't for the fact that they are attached to me by screws"

@reader8363

Gale growled in frustration as the smell of the salts became thicker. Her body was starting to feel light, but the dragoness knew that she couldn't drop her guard, especially right now. The dragoness then fired a steady stream of purple flame in an attempt to burn the salt.

(edited)

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard jumped and accidently dropped the salt that he was playing with. He winced as the bottle shattered, releasing all the smelling salt in them. His eyes watered a little from the smell of the salt, but he wiped the tears away and said knowing that the smell is now going to get stronger,

"Sorry about that."

Edited by reader8363

@reader8363

Gale exhaled sharply, angry at the guard and also trying to get the smell of the salt away from her. The latter didn't prove to be very effective and the smell still entered her nose, making her more relaxed than she was before. "That's why you should be careful." She muttered, finding it hard to keep her eyes open.

@reader8363

Kyubi shrugged slightly and glanced at Shadow. "I guess it blended into my fur. Either that, or they didn't think it would be dangerous for me to keep." She said. The bat pony then walked down the hall and slowly looked around the corner to make sure that none of the humans in the facility were close to them.

@@Drago Ryder

The guard said as he listened for footsteps rushing to the room and cleaned up the papers,

"Why don't you hide under the table and stay quiet, also get some rest while you're at it."

@@Acnologia

Shadow thought about it and said, 

"I heard some of the guards mentioning a supply room, weapons room, and security room. Which one do you think we should go to?"

@reader8363

Gale was surprised that the guard told her to hide, and didn't really know if she could trust him. Given her current situation, she didn't really have much say in the matter. The dragoness then moved as much of her bound body under the table as possible and closed her eyes. She could use some sleep after everything that had happened and the salts made the suggestion seem even more appealing.

(I figured Gale would be in one of the more experimentation oriented rooms for a reference.)

Edited by Drago Ryder

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard threw the cover over the table and gently pushed the tail underneath and cleaned up the salt, guards barged in and saw him cleaning. One of the guards said, 

"What happened here, Recruit?"

The guard said, 

"Just knock over some smelling salt."

The guards muttered something under their breath and headed out of the room. until the recruit was left. He sighed and shut the door. 

@reader8363

Kyubi thought for a moment before responding to Shadow's question. It would probably be best if we went to the weapons room. It'll probably be guarded, but it may have your scythe." She said. At the very least, it would have something they could use to escape.