Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private escape the lab

reader8363

Shadow watched the whole thing. He went over to the guard, took off the outfit and tried it on. He was surprised that it fit. He grabbed everything and walked out of the security

@,@@Acnologia,

The guard watched Gale sleep, then got up and left to see what is going on, he forgot to grab his radio. He walked through the hall and stopped dead in his tracks. A group of guards were sliced up. He tripped over a gun and fell backwards, shaking.

Damien heard the guard trip and ran over in that direction, his sword at the ready. He then stood over the guard with his sword at its throat, and said. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't slit your throat." The blood on his pelt dripping onto the guard's uniform, slowly staining it dark red.

[@@LunaFlower226,

The room had a furnace in the corner and a bunch of coal. The furnace was heating up the whole room

Luna stayed in the warm area, it was nice. She looked around, seeing if there was anything interesting in the room. Maybe some books, or a hiddin exist, she started walking, looking closely at the walls, and the furnace. It was an interesting room, and it was better than where she has been so far.

(Sorry for the late reply.)

@reader8363

Kyubi groaned as the noise stopped and stood up. Her echolocation painted a muddled picture of what had happened earlier, and she didn't really like it. "You killed them." She muttered, her eyes wide with fear. The bat pony then ran down the hall, away from Damian and the other guard. She needed to get away from all of this, and she didn't want to be around anypony.

(If any OC follows Kyubi, she will panic.)

Edited by Acnologia

@reader8363

Gake woke up a few minutes after the guard left and noticed the radio. Curious about the device, she tapped a button and spoke into it. "Hello? Is anyone there?" She asked. The dragoness assumed that the guard had another device similar to the one in front of her and left it so they could communicate.

@,

The guard looked at the alicorn with fear in his eyes. He said as he slowly backed away from the sword and from the psycho, 

"Please don't kill me, I haven't killed anyone, and I'm new here."

Shadow walked into to the hallway and started pushing the bodies out of the way with the boots. A blood stain was going on the pant leg where he was shot. 

@@LunaFlower226,

There was some books and old papers scattered around the floor.  

@reader8363

When she didn't get a response, Gake decided to exit the room and look around for a bit. Of course, she went in the opposite direction the guard from before had taken. "Where do he go?" She thought to herself. If the other guards had gotten to him, then why wasn't she in chains or something.

Kyubi eventually found herself in another hallway far from any of the other subjects that were here. Her heart was racing and she could barely breath. "That thing is a monster." She thought, tears streaming down her muzzle. The bat pony then leaned against the wall and looked at the ceiling.

@@LunaFlower226,

There was some books and old papers scattered around the floor.

"This reminds me of my brother!a room" Luna laughed a little. She started to cry, she missed her happy little family.

"C-crying won't get me anywhere, I have to stay strong if I ever want to se them again." Luna gathered all of the books, and put them in order alphabetically by auther's name. She looked at the papers, nor knowing what to do with them.

@@LunaFlower226,

The notes were about test subjects 2-18 and all that took place when getting subject 1.

@@Drago Ryder,

A guard walked into the hall and saw the dragon walked toward her. She pulled out a gun and said as she pulled out a small bottle, 

"Subject 19, could you come with me and I won't hurt you. 

(This guard isn't the one that Gale talked to.)

@,

The guard looked at the alicorn with fear in his eyes. He said as he slowly backed away from the sword and from the psycho, 

"Please don't kill me, I haven't killed anyone, and I'm new here."

"I won't kill you if you show me how to get out of this hell-hole and back to Equestria. And don't even think about tricking me, I know when I'm being fooled." Said Damien.

@reader8363

Kyubi groaned as the noise stopped and stood up. Her echolocation painted a muddled picture of what had happened earlier, and she didn't really like it. "You killed them." She muttered, her eyes wide with fear. The bat pony then ran down the hall, away from Damian and the other guard. She needed to get away from all of this, and she didn't want to be around anypony.

(If any OC follows Kyubi, she will panic.)

Wait! Don't run away! I won't hurt you, I-I didn't have a choice. It was me or them..." The weight of what he'd done started feeling heavy and he felt hollow inside, "I-I killed them all..." The words bouncing around in his head like the bullets had off of his shield. "What have I done..."

@reader8363

Gake glanced at the guard and was angry at herself for leaving the room. The dragoness the lowered her ear plates and gave a compliant nod. The dragoness then approached the guard, fearful of where she would be taken "I'll go with you." The dragoness didn't know what was in the bottle, but figured that the guard wouldn't use it if she didn't fight.

@

The guard stood up and said, 

Like I said, I'm new here, but I heard something about a portal. What's you name?"

Shadow walked up and said,

"You're done killing, and now feel bad for it?"

@@Drago Ryder

The guard smiled and said as she led Gale, 

"That's a wise move."

After a few minutes, they entered a room with a few elevated circles in the middle. She turned around and said, 

"I need you to stand on the circle and try stand on your hind legs with your tail inside the circle."

@@LunaFlower226,

The notes were about test subjects 2-18 and all that took place when getting subject 1.

"We went the only ones, where is the notes for subject one?" She looked closely at the notes, not knowing if it would be a good idea to read them or not. Every note had details of all if the subjects, exspect for one.

"This information might be useless to me, but I can't just leave it here." She didn't have a safe place to put them, but still held into the notes.

@reader8363

Gale looked at the circles, and then back at the guard. "What are they meant for?" She asked, before approaching the circles. She stopped just outside of the circle. The dragoness didn't exactly trust the guard and if what the other said was true, then she could be in trouble.

@,

The guard stood up and said,

Like I said, I'm new here, but I heard something about a portal. What's you name?""

"My name is Damien Bolt, Prince of Bravery and leader of a The Resistance against King Sombra to free The Crystal Empire. What's yours?"

@,

Shadow walked up and said,

"You're done killing, and now feel bad for it?"

"Look, when you've killed as many as I have, wether they were ponies under the control of King Sombra, or just these creatures, it starts to weigh on your conscious, makes it hard to sleep at night. Don't even pretend to understand, because you never will..." Edited by DamienBolt8592

@

Shadow walked up and said as he took off the mask, 
"I know a lot about killing and pain."

He stripped off the outfit to show a bullet wound in his hind leg that was bleeding.
I'm subject 1 and I watched the other die."

The guard said as he looked between the two,

"Name's Taylor. 

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard said as she pointed the gun at Gale,

"It's to contain  you for more experiments."

@@Acnologia

A guard walked  out of a nearby room and said, 
"Could you follow me please, I won't hurt you."

@reader8363

Kyubi gave the guard a tired glance and simply nodded. If she ran, she would still be caught or possibly killed. Being compliant was the best chance at her survival. "Where are we going?" She asked, barely able to walk forwards. She was still having a hard time trying to cope with what Damian did, which only added to the stress.

@reader8363

Gale nodded and noticed that the guard had aimed a weapon at her. "There's no need for that. I was just asking a question." She said. The dragoness then walked into the circle and made sure that her entire body was within its limits. She was afraid as to what might happen, but she didn't really have any other choice. Well, she technically did, but she didn't exactly want to die.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@, Shadow walked up and said as he took off the mask, "I know a lot about killing and pain."He stripped off the outfit to show a bullet wound in his hind leg that was bleeding.I'm subject 1 and I watched the other die." The guard said as he looked between the two,"Name's Taylor.

"I can understand you know a lot about that, but you don't know the half of what I've been through. My family was kidnapped by King Sombra, I started a revolution against him, fought through many battled watching my friends and fellow rebels die beside me, went to rescue my family to find them all dead! And killed hundreds in the process of besieging Sombra's castle! And to top it off, I lost to Sombra and was imprisoned inside crystal for a thousand years with all of this weighing on my conscious. So you may know a lot about killing and pain, but you know nothing compared to what I've had to go through." After a brief moment of silence he then said, "Here, let me heal that for you." He then used his magic to completely heal the stalion's wound.

Then he turned to Taylor and said, "Where's that portal you mentioned?"

Edited by DamienBolt8592

(edited)

@,

Shadow nodded and said, 

"thank you."

Taylor said after a moment, 
"I don't know where it is and I can't help you find it."

@@Drago Ryder,

As soon as Gale stepped on the circle and everything was in, a glass tube rose out of the circle and started filling with mint scented liquid

(Ya can still escape)

@@Acnologia,  

The guard said without turning around, 
"To be contained."

Edited by reader8363

Damien then said, "Oh go die in a fire you useless piece of flesh. Since you can't help us, JUST LEAVE THIS PLACE AND DON'T YOU EVER COME BACK! Oh, and if you tell your friends, you're gonna need a new head."

Then, to the dragon next to him, "By the way, what's your name?"

Edited by DamienBolt8592

@,

Taylor gulped and said,

"It doesn't matter if I want to or not, I just can't. By letting anyone escape, I'll be fired, or ruled as a traitor and stuff."

Shadow stepped forward and said,

"Name's Shadow Beast, and I think he's been through a lot. You dripped blood on him and threatened to kill him." 

@,

Taylor gulped and said,

"It doesn't matter if I want to or not, I just can't. By letting anyone escape, I'll be fired, or ruled as a traitor and stuff."

Shadow stepped forward and said,

"Name's Shadow Beast, and I think he's been through a lot. You dripped blood on him and threatened to kill him."

"Wouldn't being fired be better than dying?" Damien said with menace in his voice. " 'Cause the latter could be arranged. So, tell us where it is or I will have to kill you. I'll give you some time to think about your answer."

"I don't care if I did any of that, as far as I'm concerned, it's us or them. So either he helps, or he dies."

Edited by DamienBolt8592

@reader8363

Gale felt the liquid as it touched her hind feet and her eyes widened in pain. The dragoness couldn't really move very well given the size zen of the tube and the fact that she was standing on two legs. That didn't stop her from trying to break the tube, though. As the liquid filled half of the tube, the the air with began to fill with the scent of mint. It didn't take long for Gale to notice this and her body slowly became more relaxed, causing her resistance to grow weaker. "He betrayed me." She thought as the liquid reached halfway up her chest. By this point, the dragoness could hardly even move, her body feeling like it was dipped in syrup.

(Will this kill her?)

Edited by Drago Ryder

@reader8363

Kyubi nodded slightly as she followed the guard. "I figured as much." The bat pony knew that she probably wouldn't be getting out a second time, but she accepted her fate as just a simple test subject. "Hopefully the others get out." She thought to herself, looking at the ground.

Edited by Acnologia