I know it isnt pony related but omg this took me weeks!!post-38064-0-80880200-1470865656_thumb.png

I know it isnt pony related but omg this took me weeks!!post-38064-0-80880200-1470865656_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello my name is Sara, i just want to show you my art    I would love to know what ya'll rhink about it.  I am open to constructive criticism, cause i would really like to be a better artist!    I

The Mane six is finally done!!   my next goal is to draw starlight too!! 

Well ofcause you Will! I love drawing :3 maybe ill try the program! And ill go check it out RIGHT away! (HappyFall) I JUST finished this one, of my OC Sunny. What do ya'll think?  http://dotdotd

Posted Images

Sara this is so adorable and very well drawn, the detail on the background, the fur and just everything in general is amazing. You really are absolutely fantastic at drawing ^^

Edited by Child Of Darkness

Sara this is so adorable and very well drawn, the detail on the background, the fur and just everything in general is amazing. You really are absolutely fantastic at drawing ^^

Im glad you like it xD took me soo long .. and thousands of stroaks to make that fur xD

@@SaraEH, Each fur is a single hand stoak? Damn, that's amazingly impressive. Seriously well done on this piece. Came out so well.

Yup every single one.. and i actually did several layers .. so there is bigger hairs underneath xD oh god..

So much time on one image. 100% worth it though. That image quality is something I'd have payed money for. And I don't spend money freely

aww you are so kind!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

post-38064-0-28801900-1471559908_thumb.png

I drew this for a wedding card the other day ^^ (Editing This: Put in the wrong pic) post-38064-0-26434200-1471560288_thumb.png

post-38064-0-73105200-1471560083_thumb.png

Edited by SaraEH
  • Brohoof 1

Your doing amazing as usual Sara, I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful art. ^^

Aww Shucks! you chamer ^^ I miss doing pony art tho.. must do a stream soon!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:yay: ATTENTION  :love: 
Im at 83 followers on my picarto channel!

When i hit a 100 im gonna do a huge raffle maybe even more than one to thank all of my viewers!

So if you are not a part of my little family go join us at: https://picarto.tv/SaraEH:wub: 

Beware, le TWICAT!

post-38064-0-80530700-1474846988_thumb.png

what do yall think?

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...