Sign in to follow this  
Hander

Introduction Art Post

(edited)

Hello!

So yeah.

That's the first time I'm actually posting something about me on this website. Some of you may know me from somewhere else. (Maybe Russia, God knows why the Russians like me!)

But anyway. I've been doing pony art for two years or so.

I ask for nothing in return, although a watch on DeviantArt is always appreciated. It helps me to reach more people, and make their artworks come true.

I'm always available for a good chat, or advice. I work with PhotoShop CS6, Paint Tool SAI for lines, and also traditional art. 

So yeah, that's it. Here's some of my stuff; the artworks are not in chronological order. 

post-38067-0-22013900-1460296252_thumb.jpg

post-38067-0-70572900-1460296442_thumb.png

post-38067-0-48913300-1460296513_thumb.png

post-38067-0-37581900-1460296654_thumb.png

post-38067-0-44686800-1460296818_thumb.png

post-38067-0-21511500-1460296919_thumb.png

post-38067-0-55132500-1460296999_thumb.jpg

post-38067-0-92745600-1460297527_thumb.png

post-38067-0-60787600-1460297633_thumb.png

post-38067-0-87859100-1460297739_thumb.png

post-38067-0-49418200-1460297887_thumb.png

Alright, sorry for the long thread. And my apologies if I messed up with the rules somehow, I'm new here guys. I won't post my entire gallery, of course. I tried to link each artwork to its own page, but it was taking too long to get all the links and it didn't worked. Sorry for that too. But feel free to check my page on if you wish. Everything is there.

The best regards!

- Pedro Hander

Edited by Hander

Hi Pedro! I remember seeing your first post. Your artwork is beautiful! I have a request when space on the waiting list frees up (i'll message you the details.) Hope all is well.

Hi Pedro! I remember seeing your first post. Your artwork is beautiful! I have a request when space on the waiting list frees up (i'll message you the details.) Hope all is well.

Hi!

Thank you kindly. I remember you too.

Feel free to send the message when you wish.

You are a very talented digital pony artist man. I loved the shading details and they look nearly flawless my friend. I hope we could see more of your pieces. Well done!!! Brohoofed :D '''

@@Pedro Hander, oh dang. You really do have some amazing art to show, haha. I also just love your philosophy on doing it for the fun of it, and making other people happy. :fluttershy: That's a really awesome way to go.

But yeah, welcome to the site! I hope to see more of you and your art around these parts, haha. ;) I'm a staff artist of sorts myself, and I love seeing seeing new styles and artwork here, haha.

You are a very talented digital pony artist man. I loved the shading details and they look nearly flawless my friend. I hope we could see more of your pieces. Well done!!! Brohoofed :D '''

Thank you! I'll make sure to keep you guys updated with every new artwork!

@@Pedro Hander, oh dang. You really do have some amazing art to show, haha. I also just love your philosophy on doing it for the fun of it, and making other people happy. :fluttershy: That's a really awesome way to go.

But yeah, welcome to the site! I hope to see more of you and your art around these parts, haha. ;) I'm a staff artist of sorts myself, and I love seeing seeing new styles and artwork here, haha.

Yeah, I guess the idea behind doing the artworks is as important as the artworks themselves. I enjoy both, of course. When I was starting my 'career' as an artist, I received a lot of support, but also received a lot of criticism, which helped me to develop the person I am today. 

I also work with drawings in real life (although technical drawing, drafting as we call it, is nothing like... well, ponies)

So anyway, money was never my focus in the brony community. 

Thank you for taking your time to check my post, the best regards to MLP Forums Staff community!

@@Pedro Hander, criticism is a great part of improvement, yeah. :grin: Like I said, I really like your philosophy regarding art, haha. I'm sure you'll go far with your career as an artist, as you put it, and I look forward to seeing more of your work around the forums.

Once again, welcome welcome! :P