Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Chimeras of Unova

Colenso Rivers

As Ray was dashing through the facilty, he passed through 2 Pokémon standing next to each other, he stopped next to them, due to the speed he was running he slided a bit. He cracked a big smile and looked at them "Howdy!" He said in a very cheerful tone. "Not even left the facilitiy and you are already meeting new Pokémon, good work, Ray!" Ray thought

Edited by Life Fiber Infused

@@Miss Reaper @ @@Life Fiber Infused

Upon more Pokemon arriving Lizard grew more exited and took to bounding around them completely forgetting what he was doing. When he heard them speaking however he stopped and sat down. He cocked his head to the side and looked at them with a confused look on his face focusing on whichever was speaking at the moment. He didn't understand communication very well as the scientist whom was primarily responsible for creating him mostly kept quiet.

Edited by SpikusFyre

@Miss Reaper, @SpikusFyre, @Life Fiber Infused,

Gladius evaluated his overheard knowledge on the other Chimeras. There was one so-called 'ultimate lizard' Chimera, which he took to be the lizard-like one. The two others he weren't too sure of, though.

He decided to make further conversation as they all seemed friendly enough. "I assume you're also trying to find your way out of this lab. Any ideas where the exit is?" he asked.

Ray shook his head in a sign of denial "Nope, i'vr been trying to find it for the last 10 minutes. This is place is like a gigantic maze of long hallways. And being able to see a damn doesn't help as much as i thought" Ray said, still in that cheerful tone, as he put his left, upper paw to his chin. Still maintaing that eletrical current

@@Life Fiber Infused, @@SpikusFyre, @,

Oh goodness, there were a lot of Pokemon here now; at least, more than Belle had ever seen in her brief life span. She had figured that she wasn't alone in this facility, but regardless it was fascinating to meet so many others that she could call her kin - Pokemon just like her, born in this laboratory and destined for whatever purpose they were created for.

Except their purpose now would be what they wanted it to be, because they were free. That was the best part.

They still needed to get out of the facility, though. They weren't going anywhere if they couldn't find their way out, and therein lied the problem. Belle wished she had been able to see more of the place now, rather than her cell and the path to the testing room Catherine had always taken her to. When the question of an exit came up, the chimera frowned and shook her head.

'I'm afraid I don't know,' she admitted, 'My knowledge of this place is... limited. And this is a very large laboratory, too...'

Gladius sighed in agreement; the place was huge, and with the power off? Who knew how long they could take to escape? 'The best thing we can do, I think, is to go down systematically floor-by-floor.' He looked around for an elevator or a flight of stairs, but the hallway was too dark and long for him to see down its whole length. 'Any chance you guys can help me out?' he asked. He tried his best to be civilised, as not to anger the others.

Ray nodded in agreement, as he began tp conduct even more electricity through his cheeks, making the light it was producing a tad stronger. "This is the most light i can make with my electricity, is it good enough?" Ray said, struggling to maintain that eletrical current that was chattering all iver the place