Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Uprising

Chickey

"Well you are a vampony arent you? This sword is deeply refined sun steel. A metal deadly to vamponies. I guess its lucky that I thought that this metal was the coolest."

(Shadow, if you are not okay with this, then I will remove it.)

I don't like the idea, but i'll allow it be a weapon that she can use against 'regular' vampires.

Basically im going to have Shadow/Harley/fire have a resistance to it, but regular vam-ponies can be killed by it.

I don't like the idea, but i'll allow it be a weapon that she can use against 'regular' vampires.

Basically im going to have Shadow/Harley/fire have a resistance to it, but regular vam-ponies can be killed by it.

okeey.

Hey, is it cool if I make Weiss an alicorn? Seeing as how she is a demigod and all....

Can you have it so she does not have 'half god' powers/unable to use. in the pony universe?

I'm fine with her regular powers to some degree, but i really hated the god stuff.

i guess if you really want her to be an alicorn you could.

Can you have it so she does not have 'half god' powers/unable to use. in the pony universe?

I'm fine with her regular powers to some degree, but i really hated the god stuff.

i guess if you really want her to be an alicorn you could.

I was just planning on her original powers.

Thanks brohammer.

So... I'm thinking of making Six a badass vampony killer after he finds a book about vamponies in the library one day :3

Possibru.

But Shadow/Harley/Fire are not just regular Vamponies.

Perhaps there could be a small section about 'super vamponies' in the book? Would dis be possibru?

Posted ImageShadow and his buddies are really the only ones like that

but i might allow something of the sort later on in the story.

Because that would be too simple. And simple is boring :3

Posted ImageShadow and his buddies are really the only ones like that

but i might allow something of the sort later on in the story.

Otay. Lol dat pic

(edited)

Could I set Lockhart"s braces on fire so he has an edge and doesn't die so soon?

I suppose you could, he shouldn't die by that anyways though. Edited by ShadowCloud

Ug, i had a super long day today, I can hardly keep myself from nodding off. I may be able to post for a little longer, but dear god I'm tired

Mkay, you could have it so that six got knocked out by the last blast?

Hey guys, sorry for my lack of activity today, I was hanging out with my friend and we went crazy on TF2 and stuff.

Anyway I'm posting now so here I come! I may be slow to respond, so sorry in advanced for that, I'm still doing some stuff.

KB's eyes snapped open. <gotta finish the fight> she thought as she sprinted out the door. (all her knives are at the hospital).

She ran towards the place where she had last seen Harley, just outside Riza's old forge. Part of the wall was destroyed from the fight, and a glimmer caught KB's eye. <what's this?> she wormed through the hole in the wall. On the bench before her was a set of beautiful black armor and two daggers. There was a note on the bench:

'to my favorite customer,

So I guess you finally decided to snoop around my shop? I figured you would. Consider these my farewell gifts to you. The armor is pure lunar steel, I etched it with gold to add to the coolness. It is extremely flexible and lightweight, but mind you not as strong as other metals. The daggers have names: the black one is called wrath. I had a friend enchant it with dark energy. Think of it as a sort of anti-magical dagger. The other one is called rage. That one is enchanted with the flames of the sun itself. Be careful not to lose control of it

-Riza'

KB clamped on her new armor, and slid the two daggers into the sheaths at her sides. <let's see you beat me now> she smirked and took off into the sky.

URRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

I'll allow it if it only works against regular vamponies.

URRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

I'll allow it if it only works against regular vamponies.

Dude, I had to have something to use against vampires! And don't worry, I got a bit caught up in creating the set, it's not actually that overpowered. Wrath is very effective against unicorns, and fury just does fire damage.

Dude, I had to have something to use against vampires! And don't worry, I got a bit caught up in creating the set, it's not actually that overpowered. Wrath is very effective against unicorns, and fury just does fire damage.

Its coo

but it would seem everyone is already making a lot of anti-vampire items a bit soon.