Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What video game did you complete last?

Lunar Bun

Hello, @@Lunar Bun

I will be moving this thread to the proper section where it can get the appropriate attention: Media Discussion; as this thread's subject matter makes it best suited to be placed there.

Thank you!

:grin:

Hello, @@Lunar Bun

I will be moving this thread to the proper section where it can get the appropriate attention: Media Discussion; as this thread's subject matter makes it best suited to be placed there.

Thank you!

:grin:

Thank you, being only on mobile, it gets quite confusing. Sorry bout that.

• Brohoof 1

old rts called command and conquer wich is cool

Oh god I'm so ooollldd!!

{also god damn that ingame music}

I finished Half-Life 1 a couple weeks ago. Amazing game.

I remember being holy crap a FPS with a story?!

{but god damn Xen Valve what}

Finished Max Payne 2. I used to not care for Mona but now I appreciate how much of a badass she is.

It definitely grew from the first one - the original was just a train of noir cliches {not a bad thing in itself}, the way the plot in the second one jumped back and forth to keep you hooked was brilliant.

Completed Mother 3 in under a week. Because a relative was really pushing it to have me beat it.

Did you like it? Sheesh, that game is sad. But whoever translated that thing was genius.

As for me? Uhm... good question. I've been replaying a lot of old games I have but haven't really finished any before losing interest. X-COM {openXcom rebuild}, Alpha Centauri, Galactic Civilizations, Psychonauts.... I think the last game I actually finished finished was Tales from the Borderlands. It's nice how interactive storytelling genre is coming back, now that it's not limited by having to film everything on a CD.

Edited by Quinch
  • Brohoof 1

I just finished L.A. Noire, so I was curious what game you guys completed last!

Also, really good game, I recommend it.

I loved LA Noire also.

The last game I completed was a replay of Red Dead Redemption to 100%. Before that, Grand Theft Auto V. I haven't had much gaming time as of late though. 

• Brohoof 2

The last game I completed would be Legacy of the Void (or, if it counts, its DLC, Nova Covert Ops). Other than that, it would be Crash 1-3~

Even though it was a long time ago, I'll also mention C&C Tiberium Dawn & Red Alert 1. I wanted to play those games from start to finish, just to better appreciate the ol' titltes, and because I wanted to try 'em out. :)

Speaking of...

Oh god I'm so ooollldd!! {also god damn that ingame music}

The music is awesome, especially Red Alert's. <3

• Brohoof 1

The last game i fully completed would be Rayman Junior Level 3.

Also, i recently replayed Ridge Racer and Ridge Racer Revolution and completed them to 100 percent.

But i already did that for the...fifth time, i think.

• 4 weeks later...

If we're speaking of the core game or main storyline itself, then that would be "Rise of the Tomb Raider," which was an amazing experience. <3

The last game I completed 100% would be Prince of Persia 2008; which was also an amazing game that I really need to play again. I remains the only game to which I have ever got the Platinum trophy for.

• Brohoof 1