Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What video game did you complete last?

Lunar Bun

Technically Civ 5, but as that doesn't have a real story, the game I finished last with a story was Portal 2.

Is it even possible to complete Civ 5?  :P

Oh by the way, Portal 2 and Civ 5 are by awesome games!  :smug:

Anyways, it's hard to be completionist now days with having so many steam games.  So if we're talking about what game I got 100% on last is Lego Lord of the Rings.  Which is like at least a year ago?  :huh:

It's been a while since I've played any single player games, but i think the last game I beat was Half-Life 2: Episode 2. One of the best games in the franchise (the other being the original Half-Life)

Not sure if anyone has heard of a game called WipEout HD Fury. It's one of my most favorite games. It was also the first Platinum trophy I ever got. It was not easy. Beat Zico and Arcade Perfect were very challenging trophies to get, but it was all worth it in the end!

(edited)

Call of Duty MW3. Like completed completed, I finally decided to find all the findable stuff, and I have that 100% of completion in campaign.

Edited by TBlaze

Ratchet and Clank for PS4; a game worthy of the series name. <3

• Brohoof 1

Vampire the masquerade bloodlines. Bought it nearly a decade ago and than promptly broke the disc, rebought it on Steam when it was on sale. Totally worth it once you get the fan fix to make the old graphics palatable. 

Well, I've been re-running the God of War saga on the hardest difficulties in an effort to definitively answer the question once and for all: what is the single hardest scene in all of God of War?  I still have to do 3, but I believe the answer will always be Theseus in Titan mode, which is so stupid, really.  He's just a dumb, anti-climatic, mini-boss, really, and yet because of the longevity and perfection required....I'm sorry, I get started and then I just can't stop.

Anyway, the last new game I finished was Tomb Raider.  Masterpiece.  That would be this one:

423181.jpg

Which brings me to a grievance I'd like to air--I am so sick of the trend of reboot, prequel, or reinvention entries in franchises not having a subtitle!  Tomb Raider.  Are we talking about the PS3 Tomb Raider origin story, or are we talking about this?

tomb_raider_ps1.jpg

Doom.  This?

art-litho-doom-spacemarine-full-updated.

Or this?

doom-cover-art.jpg

Star Trek.  This?

star_trek_international_movie_poster_01.

This?

150227125057-nimoy-live-long-and-prosper

Or THIS?!

CixPexEUYAA10Rc.jpg

See what I'm getting at?  You have to specify every time now.  Tomb Raider 2013.  New Star Trek.  Abrams Star Trek.  The New Star Trek series.  New Doom.  Doom 2016.  It's so frustrating!  Have subtitles, god dammit!  Star Trek Reborn.  Tomb Raider Origins.  Something like that.  Then there's no confusion.  I'm so sick of new franchise entries just having the base title of the original.  Thanks for listening to my rant.

I finished Half-Life 1 a couple weeks ago. Amazing game.

Oh, damn, I really gotta play those.  I've never gotten around to it, and I just keep putting it off.  I just have to buy the Half-Life complete mega bundle when it's on Steam super sale and play everything.

• Brohoof 1