Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wish you could be a mare?

Lallet

though, yes you don't have to wear clothes, you also have to deal wih many other..problems.

one being heat. I don't know if equestria has those, but it's basically a state where stallions will most likely attempt to mount you at every corner.

• Brohoof 1

Yes

All the time, every day.

I'd rather be a female MLP pony than be a female human and I'd definitely rather be a human female than male

But.. Life would be perfect as a ponyville mare.

How do I obtain this life?

Edited by Phanact
  • Brohoof 4

though, yes you don't have to wear clothes, you also have to deal wih many other..problems.

one being heat. I don't know if equestria has those, but it's basically a state where stallions will most likely attempt to mount you at every corner.

They seem civilized so they are not really animals like in our world, I just call them pony sapiens or something. Wise pony for short.

would I rather be a stallion (for i dont want to become a female sry) no thanks. I rather bcome an elf first, but if I could turn int oa mlp stallion and go te equestria instead, why not?

• Brohoof 1

They seem civilized so they are not really animals like in our world, I just call them pony sapiens or something. Wise pony for short.

even though civilized they all still show qualities of animals. even humans today go to some sort of animal instinct at times.

• Brohoof 1

even though civilized they all still show qualities of animals. even humans today go to some sort of animal instinct at times.

True. But we dont mount each other, so i think these ponies will likely have the same common sense to ask for permission :D

The males in MLP are generally pretty stupid or useless, so to for that reason the answer is yes.

........for a secret guilty pleasure reason, the answer is oh god yes.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Nope. Why would I? They are evolutively inferior in every way except for running away from things.

GASP!!! How dare you. Unicorns are the most majestic creatures I:(. You will regret those words once ponies colonize the earth!

The males in MLP are generally pretty stupid or useless, so to for that reason the answer is yes.

........for a secret guilty pleasure reason, the answer is oh god yes.

Not always, but i guess in general i can see why they are portrayed as helpers and the mares as clever and the problem solvers hehe!

Edited by Lallet

I would love being a mare. Both actually are ok. That's why my OC is supposed to be confusing on which gender he is. And can shift genders....from excessive poison joke consumption  ^_^

But being a mare in Equestria seems rather fun. And a female version of discord (in my persona) would be nice xD

• Brohoof 1

True. But we dont mount each other, so i think these ponies will likely have the same common sense to ask for permission :D

true. i sometimes imagine them being ok with them seeing eachothers..you know bits. 

Honestly, yeah. Which is a bit strange seeing as I don't really have any desire to be a woman in real life, but for some reason I can think of plenty of reasons I'd like to be a mare in Equestria.

That said, I wouldn't complain about being a stallion either.

I would like to be a mare, but I would love to be one of the princesses. I mean being tall can be an advantage and I wonder if it takes longer to digest food for one of the princesses.

Every day. I actually believe its possible to go to Equestria, for real, thanks to specific passages in the Bible. When I go, though, I want to be a filly.

Which passages are you talking about? 

Edited by Missklang

Which passages are you talking about? 

Well, there's two:

Mark 11:22-24 and Matthew 18:18-20. 

So long as the truth of the Bible holds up, travel to Equestria is entirely possible. I don't want to get too far into this in a public post though. If you'd like more info I'll pm you.

• Brohoof 1