Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something you wish you could have.

Bohtty

As a student and an american there are a lot of things that I wish I could have but, sadly do not have the budget to realistically justify getting. I also think that things that people want can often tell an interesting bit about themselves. So, I thought it would be interesting to see what you guys wish you could have but, for whatever reason cannot have.

I'll start.

I wish I could have one of these limited addition chairs @.@ but, for almost 3k it's out of my budget.

Posted Image

Edited by Bohtty
  • Brohoof 3

I JUST WANT WORLD PEACE!

And a pet chinchilla that can play piano.

I'll start.

I wish I could have one of these limited addition chairs @.@ but, for almost 3k it's out of my budget.

My my, I would kill for that chair!

• Brohoof 2

An "off" button so I can turn my swag off and not be covered in ladies all the time. As fun as it is, it's hard work trying to hang with your bros or play video games when you have women hanging from you.

inb4movedtoCloudsdale

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 3

I wish I could get this but this camera is between $2,000 - $3,000

Posted Image

I would really want to try a professional video camera and learn how everything works. I really like making videos and I would want to make my own little movies

Edited by Thatpony124
  • Brohoof 1

An "off" button so I can turn my swag off and not be covered in ladies all the time. As fun as it is, it's hard work trying to hang with your bros or play video games when you have women hanging from you.

The Doctor be drippin' in laydeez, whatever planet he is on.
  • Brohoof 1

I wish I had this awesome cinema in my house XD

Posted Image

Well.. It is in my town so I can visit it when I feel for it.. But having one and watch movies for free would be so freakin' epic!

(It's a 3D cinema which is built like a globe and the walls and roof is one big screen! It's so awesome to look at movies there!)

• Brohoof 1

A tight rule over all of Equestria.

What do I want? At the moment, in my Discord haze of listening to his theme music, I'd have to say I desire the powers to make things unlogical and chaotic, like him <3 Could be very helpful for anything from pwning people to showing off.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

All I ever wish for is true love and at the given moment this wish points towards the love of a certain person. A wish for a loved one to share life and emotions with, to have this person by my side for warmth and affection, that is all I wish for.

• Brohoof 1

Something I would really want would have to be a filly Fluttershy and to go through a similar sort of story as the father did in My Little Dashie (excluding the part where I would have to say good bye of course).

I saw a picture of a hippie van (sorry i don't know my cars and thus the actual name escapes me) on tank tracks that you steer with levers once. Looked for the picture but couldn't find it :( Anyway i think that would be quite fun to mess with :)

Posted Image

I now have my own bassoon and tenor saxophone. Now all I need is an English horn and I'll have the three most bestest instruments ever. ^_^

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

Posted Image

I now have my own bassoon and tenor saxophone. Now all I need is an English horn and I'll have the three most bestest instruments ever. ^_^

You wish you could have that, Envy. :P