Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Let's Be HONEST About PC Gaming

Or y'know, games that were recently released? Yeah, I'm still going for expensive hardware than to take a cheap way out.

Nobody emulates PS4 or Xbone exclusives yet. (especially not the Xbone since it doesn't have exclusives anymore lel) As far as emulating PS3 and Xbox 360, their weird ass hardware is proving difficult, but some are out there. 

And while I did say playing a game on original hardware is ideal, it's just easier (and far cheaper in the long run) to get a Raspberry Pi and Xbone controller, load up ROMs on an SD card, and then play from that.

I'm ultra late to this thread. I'm only saying my brainless opinion

PC gaming has its perks. It's expensive, don't lie, but the quality that platform presents is great to play on (higher resolutions, frame rates, better controllers (M&KB for FPSs and RTSs), higher quality and more durable parts, customizability, convenience of having a gaming system and a PC in 1 box, free online play, it's the main system for esports, and backwards comparability to as far back as probably DOOM (at least on Steam))

PC master race is just tribalism and arrogance, but it's also just a meme. It's not something to take seriously

• 4 years later...