Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Dawn of Heroes RP

Your Nightly Spectre

@@crispy fries@

Helios went over to his teammate. "Vasquez!" He pressed a few buttons on his gauntlet and a set of tools wore themselves over his hand like a glove. Running the hand over his friend's body, it started scanning him for injuries and patching them up with seamless stiching and medicinal gel.

"What was the meaning of that?" He asked Nightlight.

Edited by Steel Accord

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

"You're invisible to the naked eye but your heat signature is still visible, Ani. " He looked over at Anastasjia, glad she continued on the subject, the fact that he was ignoring anything to do with the punched Vazquez even clearer now. "I see you changed the wings lightly, Helios, gave your suit more of a greek-ish olympian look... I like it. " Somewhat relaxing he smiled under his helmet, still very satisfied by the punch.

@,

He stood up and faced Nightlight. "You hurt one of our own." He said simply, not falling for smalltalk. His armor's light changed tint and intensity, from a warming orange glow to a bright yellow. He did not raise his arms, neither his weapons nor his actual arms. The armor was conveying an accusation, not an attempt or warning of violence.

Edited by Steel Accord

@,

"Jonathan," Vazquez said as he grabbed Nightlight's shoulder, leaving slight dents in his suit. "You didn't answer me."

Vazquez was about ready to fight both Nightlight and Ana if he needed to. He couldn't believe that he would just completely ignore what she had done.

@@crispy fries,

"Easy Vasquez. The medicine takes some time to completely heal any ailments." Helios said as he came close to his friend, his light cooling back into a more dim ember reflecting the emotional closeness he was feeling . . . whether it was returned by the subject in question or not.

@@Steel Accord, @@crispy fries, @@Love Doctor Blaze,

Seeing ignoring the subject wouldn't have worked he turned to face the two, sighing in annoyance and preparing himself for things going bad.

"No, we won't forget she did bad things... but seeing as you were about to murder her and drop her off a tower... I kind of managed to not care as much. " He then moved his gaze to Helios. "...And if you had been here from the start you'd have seen that and be a lot less kinder to him right now seeing as he was about to murder our once team mate and friend. "

He gave both of them cold dead looks, his tone in no way friendly.

@,

"He was defenseless." Again, no elaboration. His armor returned to its former intensity. His eyes couldn't be seen under his faceplate. Helios' suit let him know that Nightlight wasn't lying . . . it just didn't change that striking a man to the point of serious injury when he was no threat at present was simply seated in self-righteous spite.

@@Steel Accord,@, @@crispy fries,

Anastasija could feel herself getting more and more angry. This was probably one of the few things she coudn't bare to see. Her team mates fighting. Although she was greatfull that Nightlight stood up for her, she just can't have this. She took out her weapon, and threw it straight at Vasquez "Shoot me" Said Anastasija as she looked straight at him "If you see me as a villain, and wish to kill me, do so now. Because i have had enough with all this arguing, when we were supposed to be a fucking team" Her voice was slightly quivering, and tears were streaming down her face, though that couldn't be seen behind her mask

@,

"You tell me how empathetic you'd be to a criminal and how much being a former teammate counts after you watch your best friend get shot and bleed out in the street," said Vazquez.

He was being just as unfriendly as Nightlight, and hoped that he wouldn't stand alone.

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Vazquez was taken off guard by Ana telling him to kill her. It seemed just too easy, and he couldn't help but feel like there was some ulterior motive.

Edited by crispy fries

@@crispy fries,@@Steel Accord, @,

Anastasija looked at her left hand. It was trembling from the memory of those she has killed. Helios got in the middle, and started to try and calm things down. She looked at Vasquez with fear now that she has come to her senses. Her most prized posession, was aimed right at her. Anastasija was ready to pull the pin on the flashbang just in case 

@@Steel Accord @@Love Doctor Blaze,

"Okay, fine. You want us to fight it out? We'll fight it out. Helios, your dad owns a company, right? How about we fight there on the roof?" asked Vazquez.

Subconsciously, Vazquez squeezed Ana's rifle, no doubt breaking some internal components. He was still mad at Ana, and he was having a hard time keeping his anger in check.

@@Love Doctor Blaze, @@crispy fries,

Using a magnet on his palm he turned up its power and grabbed hold of the sniper rifle right off the floor before anyone got to it, looking between the two, his voice clearly becoming a lot more annoyed

"How about you don't play the inspiring role and tempt fate, Ani."

Sensing how she felt under that mask and hearing it in her voice he passed back her rifle to her and then turned back to Vazquez.

"You're no better than the average thug, the only difference is that you claim it is justice for your friend... "

Pulling out his blade and it slowly starting to spin in his hand he sighed, it clearly hearable.

"So before you all kill each other and I give more blood on my hands for bringing this team together in the first place... everyone go your ways... And if anyone needs me then you know where to find me. "

@@crispy fries,

"A) Does the phrase 'secret identity' mean something different to you? Keep that detail down at street level. B ) We are NOT fighting it out in a place I already almost destroyed. C) I said why don't we settle our problems 'peacefully' while Ana didn't ask for a fight. You want one because you could justify killing her that way. As opposed to straight up execution style." 

@,

"I really don't know where to find you, but I agree that maybe we could maybe stand a chance to take a step back and cool off a bit. Probably not the best time for a reunion pow-wow." That being said, Helios did not move from where he stood in between the weapon holding one and its target. 

Edited by Steel Accord

@@crispy fries,@, @@Steel Accord,

Anastasija hugged her rifle, but didn't reply to Nightlight. She noticed something broken in it, and immediatly could feel herself wanting to rip his face off. So before she did anything stupid like before, she stood up "I agree with Helios here. There is no reason to start a fight for the sake of settling something" Said Anastasija, even though she pretty much almost willingly let someone kill her

@@Love Doctor Blaze, @@crispy fries, @, @@Steel Accord

Richard stood there is silence as he watched his former teamates bicker and fight. This is one of the reasons working solo was better. He sighed to himself, he did miss the company though. When Nightlight said that everyone should go there separate ways Richard decided to put his two cents in. "I agree with Nightlight," he said firmly, "it's been nice seeing you all, but I've got some criminal scum to kick the crap out of." He turned and spread his wings, "if any of you feel like joning me, my patrol starts on main St." He didn't sag another word as he took off.

Edited by Dapper Charmer
  • Brohoof 1

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Hold up" Vazquez said as he ran after Gargoyle. "I'll take you up on that offer."

Vazquez thought that he might as well do something to get all of this off of his mind, and it seemed like beating up some criminals was a good option. Really anything was better than hanging around here.

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

With the two of them gone, Helios turned to Anastajia. "Well, now that that's over with, are you okay? I mean no one just asks for someone to shoot them who's in the right frame of mind." He asked as he put a hand on her shoulder, again his glow down to a bonfire burn. 

@@crispy fries

Richard heard Vazquez so he slowed down and descend slightly. He smiles, happy to see that he won't be patrolling alone. "Glad that you decided to join me," he said with a smile as he descended fully onto the ground, "I have to give you a fair warning though. I don't take it easy on these criminals. I mean I really beat the s#!% out of them."

Edited by Dapper Charmer

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Good," Vazquez said with a slight smile. "If you're not going to take it easy, that means I don't have to either. C'mon, let's go break some faces."

Vazquez was glad that at least someone shared his attitude. It seemed like the rest of the team was softer than himself and Gargoyle, so it was at least nice that they were fighting together for now.

@@Steel Accord,

Anastasija flinched slightly when Helios put a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him, and took a shaky breath "I really don't know what happened. I guess the fighting really got to me, especially since i was one of the reasons behind it." She stood up again, and smiled at him despite him knowing he couldn't see it "Thanks for helping me out though. I seriously might have died if i didn't get those 20 seconds you bought me"

@@crispy fries

Richard chuckled, "a lot more than faces are gonna be broken tonight." Richard said with a smile, "now let's go make those criminal scum regret the day they ever thought about commuting a crime in out city." Richard spread his wings and flew slow enough for Vazquez to follow.

(edited)

@@Love Doctor Blaze, @@Steel Accord,

"Hey, and I don't get any thanks for punching Vazquez in the jaw? Jeesh you're greatful. " Nightlight came over and chuckled, once more putting his blade back and deciding not to leave. "I know I was going to leave, but I figured the tension kind of died now and that my outro wouldn't have been as dramatic."

He pulled off his helmet, revealing his relatively messy new look, and a smile on his face, glad to see his two team mates and still wickedly satisfied from that punch. "So, how have you two been doing... and Helios, sorry, I had to punch the prick... it was too tempting. "

Edited by The Special Spectre

@,

Anastasija chuckled "I have to thank you now, for giving you an excuse to falcon punch someone? Geez..." She put away her rifle, and answered Night's question "Well, to be honest. I have gotten on the bad side of the law on numerous ocasions after our disband"