Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Dawn of Heroes RP

Your Nightly Spectre

@@Steel Accord,

Anastasija shook her head "Nope. I'm afraid not. If you have heard the nickname 'deathmark' floating around that would be me." Said Anastasija. Sort of sad that she got that name. "As for my reasoning? Well... I have none to blame but myself. This was my only way of income, plus i needed a hard stress reliever after a certain death"  

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

"Why didn't you come to me? You know that if money problems were your trouble I would have helped you out." Helios asked. He had not heard the moniker of Deathmark floating around (sad because that was a badass name) but then again this is what one gets when they're more focused on big, sweeping scandals and economic crimes rather than the nitty gritty of contract assassinations.

@@Steel Accord,

Anastasija sighed "Kind of hard to ask someone for money when you haven't talked too much. Plus, this happened after the disband. So i just couldn't bring myself to live of somone elses money when we went from each other" Said Anastasija a bit ashamed. "But it's funny really, how all the good deeds you have done are forgotten as soon as you commit some crimes." 

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

"Crimes must be atoned for." He agreed. "But they don't erase the good you did, and can still do. Come on Ana, let's go bust open a conspiracy. Do some real good, together." Helios was now almost twinkling such was the mood conveyed by his armor's light. He outstretched a hand as an offer. 

@@Dapper Charmer,

"So, you got anyone specific in mind you wanna hit?" asked Vazquez. "Or are we just gonna bust the heads as they come to us?"

Vazquez couldn't help but find it a bit ridiculous that he was the bad guy for having beef with Ana. She was a contract killer, yet Vazquez was somehow wrong for having a problem with it.

@@Steel Accord

Anastasija looked confused for a second, but that look quickly turned to a smile "Alright. Where do you suppose we could do 'good'? Because i have no idea were..." Said Anastasija as she took his hand. She nearly had to shield her eyes from his armor because of it's strong but beautifull light

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

"Well I've been following the paper trail of some unscrupulous accountant. If I'm right, he's actually the bookie of a larger organization bleeding people of their savings to support their operations. Trouble is, he keeps his books offline. I'd need an ear to the ground to find his contact within the syndicate." He jabbed her lightly with his elbow at the "ear to the ground" part.

@@Love Doctor Blaze, @@Steel Accord,

Nightlight just stood there, listening to the two talking, putting his helmet back eventually in the meantime.

"Well then... I can join in the party by fixing that sniper rifle." He pointed at Ana's rifle, once more speaking in his changed voice. "Or if there is any other way I can help, then I gladly will..."

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

"Well I do know the coffee shop he frequents between his extortions. Ironically, the only place he doesn't feel the need to bleed dry, so at least he's an ethical parasite." Helios pressed a button on his gauntlet and down came the chariot, hovering over them. Helios offered his arm. "Shall we?"

Anastasija nodded "Alright. I'll contact you ASAP Helios. But i need to get my rifle fixed first. Some advanced machinery has been destroyed, which i don't have the tools nor knowledge to fix" Said Anastasija. She looked over at Night "So i'll take you up on that offer"

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

"All right." Helios sent her his current contact information. "Let me know when you are ready to go. Need to recharge and the closest sunrise is a good while off." Firing his jets, Helios ascended to his chariot before it too blasted off into the stratosphere like a rocket. 

@@crispy fries

Richard just shrugged. "I usually just fly around until I see some crime going on." said Richard as he kept walking, "then I just beat them to within an inch of there lives and tell them that if I ever see them again I will not go so easy on them. But what ever walks for you is fine "

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Sure, that's cool with me," Vazquez said as he cracked his knuckles. "As long as we get to dish out some street justice, I'm down for whatever."

Knowing this city, it wouldn't take long for the two of them to find some criminals. New Tripoli was infested with them after all.

Anastasija nodded "Alright. I'll contact you ASAP Helios. But i need to get my rifle fixed first. Some advanced machinery has been destroyed, which i don't have the tools nor knowledge to fix" Said Anastasija. She looked over at Night "So i'll take you up on that offer"

[Mobile post]

Nightlight watched Helios fly away, feeling the remaining tension as he just blasted off and seemed to ignore him. Turning back to Ani he looked over the gun again. "Well then, Helios seems to hate me... Still feels worth it though. Other than that I think ill need to take it to my place. You feel like joining me? Especially since I dont think youll want to prounce around unarmed... Besides, you might like what I did with our old base. "

@,

Anastasija beamed "A chance to see new tech?! Hell yes!" Shouted Anastasija. I wonder what he has changed... Perhaps a teleporter? Those stairs were kind og anoying... Maybe a new console? Oh man, if he has made one of those, i'm definetly going to have to learn to make one Thought Anastasija as she was getting giddy

(Do we ship?) 

@@crispy fries

Richard and Vazquez patrolled the city and it wasn't long before they found a group of low life muggers. Richard perched on the roof above them and turned to Vazquez, "Okay heres the plan. I swoop down and give them a fright send them down that way," Richard gestured where he meant, "you will already be there waiting to kick the crap out of them."

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Sounds good. You should probably cut off the other end so that they can't run after you scare them," said Vazquez. "Alright, I'll get in position."

Vazquez made his way around through a back alley and waved to Richard to signal that he was ready and in position.

@@crispy fries,

Richard nodded. He swooped down and landed infront of the two muggers and the victim. "Let the kid go!" Richard said menacingly. The muggers were shocked by Richards sudden apperance.

"W-who are you?" one of them asked.

Richard spread his wings, "I am the dark angel. I have been sent to punish the wicked. And you two have been judged as wicked."

The second mugger turned to the first, "We gotta get outta here. This is the guy htat put Jimmy in the hospital."

"Jimmy the Crusher?!" the first asked.

"We call him drinks through a straw Jimmy now."

Richard started to move towards the muggers and without hesitation they dropped the kid and ran away. Straight towards Vazquez.

@@Dapper Charmer,

Vazquez was ready for the two thugs. He himself looked like a thug with his white bandana around his face and simple clothes, but he was most certainly not on their side.

"You two ain't goin' anywhere," he said as he stepped on the foot of one thug, crushing it completely. He then grabbed the other by the arm and squeezed, fracturing it in several places with little effort.

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

[Friendzone ship? I dunno if there is even a thing like that but there might as well be.]

"Great." Nightlights helmet changed a bit as a metal plate covered the mouth of his visor, leaving only a single line where he could see through. But it apparently was just an esthetic thing as it did only that.

And so the travel to the old base happened. About 15 minutes in the abandoned downtown area and we made our way to what seemed like a sewage tunnel, barred off and clearly not working. The first thing that changed was that it was indeed not working and the smell of sewage was gone. "And here it is... I figured that I had millions of dollars on my head, I might as well had casually reorganized the downtown sewage system... "

Entering in a human sized hole in the bars he made his way down through the tunnels and upon making a turn and dissapearing just around the corner so that nobody from the outside could see what he was up to he pressed another button on his suit. "I also changed the entrance to be more secret..." Lightly pulling her a bit closer towards himself the part of the sewer slowly started going down and turned out to be the base of an elevator which lead down and just as it passed a bit under pipe they were in the new base appeared... a rather small cave like area, but now neatly arranged, with a nice big monited super-computer in the corner as well as plenty of expensive tech lay around a worktable. The walls were now kept up with firm supports and the lighting was changed into nice non-hurting leds that lit up the area perfectly. A tunnel tube also went out towards what was close to the sewer entrence, and at the start of the tube was a still a heavy in progress armored car. "And welcome back to The Den... Make yourself at home. " The platform hit the ground and Nightlight pulled off his helmet and put it on the tech table. Looking around and then pointing at the car and some other work in progress tech. "Sonic grenades, my hopefully new sweet ride so I don't have to walk around as much and a still work in progress tunnel to the outside world. I've also been experimenting with stealth technology and figured I could open this base up a bit more but put a stealth shield of sort on the entrances... like make an illusion that the entrance is just rock as it always was. "

Nightlight felt his ego inflate since he build all this stuff himself and was so proud just looking at it, more so showing it to other people.

Ever since she reunited and agreed to live with her former leader, she had not been fighting bad guys as much. The Den is normally lit brightly, but if Nightlight is out, Merielle prefers to keep it dark. Her room is lit by a small light beside her, just enough for her to read. Voices soon came in from outside, notifying her that Nightlight has return with someone. 'Probably an old friend'  As she was considering on whether she should go and see who is the newcomer, she realise that the visitor sounds too familiar. 'Ana?'

@, @@Love Doctor Blaze,

"Back from your nightly patrol already? And here I figured I was laying a surprise for when you returned. " 

Nightlight looked over to Marielle, smiling lightly but still incredibly weakly like a very depressed person would try to seem positive. And tha was one of the things lately... Ever since the squad disbanded he blamed himself for a hell lot of many things that had to do with it, and today that a wound was somewhat opened up he didn't fell at his fully social site.

"I'll make some tea or something, you two girls can do your girly bonding rituals in the meantime. "

@@crispy fries

Richard approached the thugs and smiled at their screams of pain. He grabbed one of them and shoved him hard against the wall. He then smashed the thugs knee cap with his foot.

"What do you want?" asked the thug, who was crying at this point.

Richard smiled, "Justice!" he punched the man's chest fracturing some ribs. He then tossed the guy onto the ground.

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Hope you weren't too fond of walking," said Vazquez before stepping on the other thug's leg, producing a sickening crack. "I ain't gonna be so merciful the next time I see you." he then turned to Richard and said, "I think this and the hospital bills will teach these boys a lesson."