Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Rocks soundtrack no longer on iTunes?

Dainbow Rash

I was searching iTunes yesterday for the Rainbow Rocks soundtrack and it seems to have been removed. I tried to find it using the "complete my album" feature with a song from it I already bought but it says that it is no longer avalaible. When checking today, one of the FIM soundtracks was taken down also. Does anyone know if there is a reason they are getting taken down?

I was searching iTunes yesterday for the Rainbow Rocks soundtrack and it seems to have been removed. I tried to find it using the "complete my album" feature with a song from it I already bought but it says that it is no longer avalaible. When checking today, one of the FIM soundtracks was taken down also. Does anyone know if there is a reason they are getting taken down?

Licensing no doubt. That's 90% of the reason most times. Chance are they are negotiating their contract with Apple, and the other possibility is they took them down so they could re-upload them with higher quality versions, that happens too. I would wait a few days and see what happens.

SWIM told me through the grapevine that it can be found on yayponies with a simple google search.

As for why it was taken down, Key here probably hit the nail on the head, I couldn't find anything on amazon, but you might be able to find a used physical copy on eBay or something if you really want to purchase it.

Edited by bamboozled321