Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This day aria test

Quiz Flight

Ok

I see you sang the song a half step from the original, which I can understand since hitting that E5 in the line "There is no room" is pretty difficult. The problem is, you actually unconsciously moved down another half step. Be sure when you sing, stay in one key. 

Also, I see you were using small instances of vibrato during the first part. You really don't have to use vibrato on every single note, because then it really won't add any expression to the song. The effect would stale out. Use vibrato on those highlighting notes, such as "No I do not love the groom in my heart there is no room." The words in bold are those you should use vibrato on. The words that have longer holds are the best spots to use vibrato. But as I said before, do not overuse this. Sometimes, going without vibrato is just as effective as going with vibrato. 

Also, when you sing softly, it sounded like you were constricting your chest. Make sure you keep your chest open at all times, even if you're singing softly. 

All in all, it's decent, but it could use some work. 

Ok

I see you sang the song a half step from the original, which I can understand since hitting that E5 in the line "There is no room" is pretty difficult. The problem is, you actually unconsciously moved down another half step. Be sure when you sing, stay in one key. 

Also, I see you were using small instances of vibrato during the first part. You really don't have to use vibrato on every single note, because then it really won't add any expression to the song. The effect would stale out. Use vibrato on those highlighting notes, such as "No I do not love the groom in my heart there is no room." The words in bold are those you should use vibrato on. The words that have longer holds are the best spots to use vibrato. But as I said before, do not overuse this. Sometimes, going without vibrato is just as effective as going with vibrato. 

Also, when you sing softly, it sounded like you were constricting your chest. Make sure you keep your chest open at all times, even if you're singing softly. 

All in all, it's decent, but it could use some work. 

got it thank you so much! I will keep this in mind when I sing now! ^-^

• 3 weeks later...