Skar

The state of the Brony fandom (Numbers, Popularly, Future)

(edited)
On 7/7/2019 at 12:50 AM, Ganondorf8 said:

As long as there are those who are willing to keep things going even long after generation four ends, this fandom will continue to thrive in its own way.

I've begun work on a Final Fantasy 1 NES rom edit to put the main poniy characters in it. It's something that if I complete it, it might not be released until after the show ends. But people will play it regardless!

Edited by Toastypk

Badges

20 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Wanna bet? Because that is ridiculous! The show has morals that can be taught to people of all ages and genders. That's one of the real reason this show has quite a following. Well written characters, great interesting setting, many life lessons to be taught. It's not about fantasizing ponies like the old 4chan does.

might end up becoming like that

18 minutes ago, FireworkDash said:

I can guarantee you that if wasent the final season of Mlp Mlp forums would be deader than last year. But because it’s the last season everyone’s coming back to the forums.

But yea the fandom has definitely been dying  Mlp is nowhere near as big as it was back in 2013 and 2014. However I wouldn’t say the fandom is fully dead yet there’s quite a few people still around there just not as active as they use to be.

either gonna be completely gone or . . . only creepy pedophiles on 4chan remain

19 minutes ago, FireworkDash said:

I can guarantee you that if wasent the final season of Mlp Mlp forums would be deader than last year. But because it’s the last season everyone’s coming back to the forums.

But yea the fandom has definitely been dying  Mlp is nowhere near as big as it was back in 2013 and 2014. However I wouldn’t say the fandom is fully dead yet there’s quite a few people still around there just not as active as they use to be.

though i wonder what will happen to this forum when g5 comes around and what about the other pony related sites

8 minutes ago, Newman1651 said:

might end up becoming like that

either gonna be completely gone or . . . only creepy pedophiles on 4chan remain

though i wonder what will happen to this forum when g5 comes around and what about the other pony related sites

Seriously, where is your proof of creepy pedophiles on 4chan? The Brony fanbase is nothing like that. More like 0.0000000001%

Badges

You do realize that there are people out there that have just discovered the show? Even if it's this late into it, like Smurfvlogs on YouTube. Just because the show ends doesn't mean it'll never get any new viewers or rewatches.

Your attitude and repetitive language irritates me. Claiming that the "possibility" of the last few bronies being pedophiles is ridiculous. I'm a 19 year old girl who loves this show. 

Are you sure that you're actually a brony? Because to insult your own friends in the fandom is ridiculous. 

A true brony would accept the end but never leave the fandom. A true brony would keep their friends that they've made on here and continue loving this show.

I, for one, will be keeping up on all of my friends on MLPForums because I care for them. Just because a show is over doesn't mean it has to leave.

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

You do realize that there are people out there that have just discovered the show? Even if it's this late into it, like Smurfvlogs on YouTube. Just because the show ends doesn't mean it'll never get any new viewers or rewatches.

Your attitude and repetitive language irritates me. Claiming that the "possibility" of the last few bronies being pedophiles is ridiculous. I'm a 19 year old girl who loves this show. 

Are you sure that you're actually a brony? Because to insult your own friends in the fandom is ridiculous. 

A true brony would accept the end but never leave the fandom. A true brony would keep their friends that they've made on here and continue loving this show.

I, for one, will be keeping up on all of my friends on MLPForums because I care for them. Just because a show is over doesn't mean it has to leave.

then why would so many leave then?

Just now, Newman1651 said:

then why would so many leave then?

Why do you care if they do?

39 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Why do you care if they do?

by your logic, they arent true bronies

Further to what I said earlier...I'm going to make sure that I post in this thread five years from today (8th of July 2024) just to prove to you all that I was serious about not leaving the fandom. I'll quote this very post on that day, so you can all put that date in your diaries because I'll be here! Well, so long as the thread still exists and hasn't been locked.

• Brohoof 1
  • Yay 1

Mega Thread rule now applies. From now on any topics regarding fandom decline and health will either be merged into this topic or locked and the author pointed here. This has historically been one of the most created topics so having a single point of discussion is the better solution