Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Blue vs. Red (RP)

4HFan

@@crispy fries

Copper put his hoof on his chin in thought for a moment before saying, "Nah, that'll get too boring over time."  He kept pondering for a few moments before saying, "We fight?  Nah, that's a stalemate.  Race?"  His eyes widened, and then grinned.  "Full circle around our bases.  Ten laps.  Afterwards we think of something else.  Deal?"

@@DwhitetheGamer,

"Wait, hold on a second. Ah'm pretty sure we can't interact with th' physical world much, but since we're both spirits does that mean we can affect each other? Like if ah punched y'all in th' face, would it break yer nose? Or maybe if ah kicked y'all in th' family jewels..."

@@crispy fries

Copper thought for a second about Redwood's statement.  "I'm not too sure about that.  But there's only one way to find out."

All of a sudden, there was a flash of white as Copper flew straight to Redwood at surprising speed, to give the fellow ghost a hard punch to the face.

@@DwhitetheGamer,

Redwood was caught off guard by the punch, which staggered her back. In retaliation, she grabbed Copper and gave him a hard kick to the cubits (that's a fun euphemism) like she had threatened.

"Ah could care if that's fightin' dirty, but ah don't," she chuckled.

@@crispy fries

Copper was bent over by the attack, groaning as the hit was hard.  He then looked up, insane anger all over his body.  "Now it's on!"  He rammed his whole body right to Redwood, grabbing her and taking her through the wall.  He then finished the assault by punting her in the air.

(Know that ghosts can pass through walls and doors.)

@@DwhitetheGamer,

Redwood was able to stop herself in midair, then went to body slam Copper from an extreme height.

"Kiss mah flank!" she yelled as she thundered down.

Redwood certainly didn't expect being a ghost would be this exciting when she got killed. It seemed like being dead was more powerful than being alive.

@@crispy fries

Copper struggled to get free from Redwood's grasp, until at the last second, when he was able to pull away from her.  He then spun around like a tornado and launched himself straight to the mare with greater speed than before, and unleashing a war cry during which.

The spirit of Copper just raised an eyebrow at the Red one who spoke about chess before speaking, giving a sort of evil laugh at the notion.  "Why must you speak of chess in a time like this?  I will haunt you and your team for the rest of your lives."

He turned to Redwood.  "Give back my ally, or else this pony dies!"  He motioned with his hoof to the pony who spoke about chess.

Oh you can try and kill me, but you're already dead. "You know killing me would only bring me to your plane of existence, where I could just fight you again. It's a safer bet not killing me. Also, chess is fun."

Copper put his hoof on his chin in thought for a moment before saying, "Nah, that'll get too boring over time."  He kept pondering for a few moments before saying, "We fight?  Nah, that's a stalemate.  Race?"  His eyes widened, and then grinned.  "Full circle around our bases.  Ten laps.  Afterwards we think of something else.  Deal?"

"Uhh. I'm pretty sure because you're both on the same plane you can just fi-"

"Wait, hold on a second. Ah'm pretty sure we can't interact with th' physical world much, but since we're both spirits does that mean we can affect each other? Like if ah punched y'all in th' face, would it break yer nose? Or maybe if ah kicked y'all in th' family jewels..."

"Nevermind."

"Kiss mah flank!" she yelled as she thundered down.

I'd kiss that flank.

@@DwhitetheGamer,

"Sunnuva-" exclaimed Redwood as she was winded by Copper's blow. "Get offa me!" she demanded before bringing her elbow down on the back of his neck as hard as she could.

Redwood couldn't help but think about how all Scarlett could do about this was watch. A ghost fight had to make for an interesting spectacle.

@@crispy fries

Copper was hit by the elbow, and grunted after the blow.  This was getting interesting indeed, and his and Redwood's audience didn't know what to do.  Now he sent a montage of fast and powerful punches and kicks before finishing with a powerful kick that could send anypony flying.

@@DwhitetheGamer,

Redwood swore as she was sent flying by Copper's kick. Like she had done before, Redwood was able to stop herself in mid air, and this time came down with a kick that was aimed squarely at Copper's head.

"Ah ain't done yet!" she called as she came down on his head.

"Hold your horses Reds, (lol) I've got a solution to all of this." Said Sarge as he approached the ghosts with the robots in tow. "Now I know your pretty angry that your dead, so I built these robotic bodies to hopefully stop all this possession nonsense. Do you like it? Because now it is yours. So let's all just take the rest of the day off and pick up where we left off tomorrow, okay?"

@@@crispy fries,

Copper looked at Sarge for a split second before dodging the blow by Redwood.  After fully looking at the robots that are with the red, he shook his head.  "Sorry.  But this is more fun!  I can beat down this one without getting tired, and she can do the same to me.  Ain't that right?"  he directed the question to his opponent.

Edited by DwhitetheGamer

@@@crispy fries,

Copper looked at Sarge for a split second before dodging the blow by Redwood.  After fully looking at the robots that are with the red, he shook his head.  "Sorry.  But this is more fun!  I can beat down this one without getting tired, and she can do the same to me.  Ain't that right?"  he directed the question to his opponent.

Before responding, Redwood took the opportunity and punched Copper in the face. "Ah will admit that this is pretty fun, but this also seems like the kinda thing that would go on fer eternity, and fightin' y'all fer eternity would get borin' pretty quick."

@@crispy fries

Copper grunted after being hit by Redwood, then retaliated by punching her back.  Then he thought about what she said, then nodded.  "You're right.  It would get boring for an eternity, which is kinda why I offered a race between us, that way we could mix it up between fighting and racing.  But I think it's time we got back to shooting each other, what do you think?"

"Scarlett, look alive," ordered Redwood. "We got Blues to threaten."

"How about I actually stay alive and look dead so that I don't get shot by all these maniacs that are for some reason fighting here with us. I ask you again, why are we fighting over a deserted planet that has no resources? It makes no sense. If anyone has a ball I'd much rather we all just play football or something for an hour before we go back to shooting."

• 2 weeks later...

@@DwhitetheGamer,

"Sure thing," said Redwood as she possessed the robot body Sarge had brought her. She then picked up a weapon, pointed it at Sarge, and said, "Now, y'all get outta here before a perforate yer sorry flank."

@@Ethan Sawyer,

"Scarlett, look alive," ordered Redwood. "We got Blues to threaten."

But when Redwood turned around, Sarge had already left. In one of the Reds' Warthogs.

"In your face you dirty Reds! Woo hoo!!"

He yelled as the vehicle zipped back to the Blues' base. Once it arrived he climbed out and ran over to a tank.

"Alright, how do you work one of these things?"