Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will Starlight appear in EqG?

Blu Starset

But before you lock this thread, let me know: Is there a chance that we will see Starlight Glimmer in Humane form? If so, lemme know your opinions on what will her role be.

Edited by Jeric
Minor textual edit

Are you asking if the 2017 movie is an Equestria Girls movie, or a Pony movie? The 2017 Theatrical one is with Ponies, though there is a 4th Equestria Girls coming titled "Legend of the Everfree", which will probably be out before then.

I don't know if we'll see human Starlight, but I'd love to, at least in a little cameo role.

Uh, yeah.. as the title says.. (sorry if im just clueless af)

But before you lock this thread, let me know: Is there a chance that we will see Starlight Glimmer in Humane form? If so, lemme know your opinions on what will her role be.

nevermind guys. how do you delete a thread in mobile version.. teehee

The 2017 movie is specific to the Equine focused one. Since you are asking if we will see Starlight in human form I will move this to the EqG forum since that is actually a valid discussion point. 

I hope not.

EQG already has a Sunset Shimmer in it. Two would be redundant.

Sunset shimmer is ALREADY looking like she might be redundant with Human twilight being introduced: They pushed Sunset HARD in friendship games as basically being twilight in her role in the group, so I'm really wondering how they're going to avoid having Twilight and Sunset stepping on each other's toes for purpose in the story coming up. (Heck, Sunset's chapter book was basically "Winter wrap up: Sunset edition" XD)

Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Slimmer?

I highly doubt it, Starlight can't even handle the pony world let alone the anthro..I MEAN...human world.

I cannot think of a single solitary reason why they should other than for it's own sake. Maybe the story could benefit it? They barely had room for all the characters in the last two movies, adding another wouldn't help.

I'm not sure, as much as I like Starlight (well mainly her voice) I don't think they're going to have her and Sunset compete, since Sunset is also kind of Twilights pupil? It'd be interesting to say the least.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

But we already got Sunset :please:

I doubt she'll have a big role, if anything she'll just be in the background. Hell I'm still waiting for more EQG-fied characters to appear like Lightning Dust, she got royally screwed over in Friendship Games and getting replaced by a fucking recolor

Edited by Megas

As a cameo i'm totally fine. As a main character... oh god no, we have too many Twilight recolors already!

Equestria girls 5: Twilight, Starlight, Sunset and moondancer all fuse into Super mega Ultra Twilight recolor Supreme.

• Brohoof 4

As much as I'd love to see it, I really doubt that would happen. At least, I don't think she'd be around student age with the other girls.

Or am I thinking she is way older than she really is?

(Plus I always thought that Starlight was a replacement for Sunset so there'd be no point in adding her.)

Probably not, unless as a background character. Starlight is basically Sunset in another form.

Honestly, people always say this, but given how S6 has turned out with Starlight, she really isn't.

Sunset was at least sane and had a much more mentally balanced personality and purpose: Starlight is basically just a giant walking ball of mental issues with Zero interaction with the mane six at all sans twilight (compared to sunset interacting with the other 5 pretty well throughout RR).

I thought starlight was a sunset clone at first too, but at this point I'm doubting her even being anything more than a Glorified prop for Twilight to use, let alone an actual character. Her personality is vastly inferior to Sunset. (And I say that being only meh about sunset)

If she does appear, she would be a totally different character, as the reasons for her being the way she is in FiM would be completely absent in EqG. They could, in fact, use the character to make the point that not everything in the Human world is the same as the Equestrian one. Probably the same reason why Diamond Tiara probably isn't enemies with the Cutie Human Crusaders, the reason for their contention never existed as it did in FiM.

Starlight will stay in FIM

Sunset will stay in EQG

It will never change

Pretty much says it all here, this is the way it will stay without a doubt. If she does then I will be extremely surprised.