Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A Change of Heart

Skullbuster

(edited)

hey, if we suspect somepony of being a changeling, do we confront them directly or through you?

Also, I just had a thought: What if you didn't give ANYPONY the changeling status, meaning we're all normal, and this is just some prank you thought up? Cause that'd be funny! :D

Edited by Parties like Pinkie

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, if we suspect somepony of being a changeling, do we confront them directly or through you?

Also, I just had a thought: What if you didn't give ANYPONY the changeling status, meaning we're all normal, and this is just some prank you thought up? Cause that'd be funny! :D

I think you just come out with stright up! In the role play!

(edited)

if you confront them in a public place then you do it on the thread, but if its a more secluded area then its done over PMs, also, if it gets physical and its a changling, at a point i will determine when the changeling is revealed

however if the pony is defeated in a public place then he/she gets to walk away, however is the pony loses the fight in a secluded area, then he/she is consumed and will be left as a husk

and that is just evil, but hilarious

Edited by Skullbusta Rymes

cant you make so we can access the rp thread from here instead of the searching one and doctor can you meet my past by the way your there?

Whatever that means, ok.

Don't worry, I'm fluent in incomprehension.

"Can you put a link in this thread so we can access the actual Role Play from here, instead of having to search for it through all the other Role Plays? Oh, and Doctor, can you guys meet my past self while you're on your way to your destination?"

Don't worry, I'm fluent in incomprehension.

"Can you put a link in this thread so we can access the actual Role Play from here, instead of having to search for it through all the other Role Plays? Oh, and Doctor, can you guys meet my past self while you're on your way to your destination?"

yea thats what i meant