Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Ember Fanclub

Delzepp

I like that the show explored a bit of dragon culture in the last episode. And it's pretty neat to see a princess who's not an alicorn.

Also, I wonder if she counts as the sixth Princess of Equestria?

I don't think so. she isn't equestrian, and the dragon homeland is it's own country

It seems Equestria never has been clearly defined. Some say it's a country encompassing places like Ponyville, Manehattan, Canterlot, other uses of the name use it to refer to the whole "planet" that includes the land of Griffons, etc.

It seems Equestria never has been clearly defined. Some say it's a country encompassing places like Ponyville, Manehattan, Canterlot, other uses of the name use it to refer to the whole "planet" that includes the land of Griffons, etc.

if you look at the equestrian map it is not a entire planet so we can safely assume is a country

I like that the show explored a bit of dragon culture in the last episode. And it's pretty neat to see a princess who's not an alicorn.

Also, I wonder if she counts as the sixth Princess of Equestria?

Well, to be a princess, you have to have horn and wings, and Ember don't hav....oh wait. She does xD

• Brohoof 2

It seems to me it would be just the pony inhabited areas, especially from the name. I highly doubt she would be a sixth princess of Equestria from that.

Anyway here is more adorable Ember! :wub:

post-36168-0-97308000-1462253160_thumb.png

post-36168-0-77202700-1462253179_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I found this comic. I'll put it here.... Shipping Spike with Ember. Rarity is good, but still...

post-25840-0-57198400-1464110376_thumb.png

(click to zoom)

And also the amazing flat-design wallpaper!

post-25840-0-31962600-1464120252_thumb.png

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 4

Oh wow, so many adowable fanarts, I really really hope we'll get to see her again, one episode is not enough for her awesomeness X3

We might even see her in the movie, with any luck...

• 4 weeks later...