Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fall of the Kingdom (OOC Thread)

Novaburst

Life moves on,  a lesson that every pony must learn.  This lesson was learned by Twilight Sparkle  at each of the funerals of her friends,  the bearers of the elements.   About 200 years after the last member of her friends died, except for Spike Celestia and Luna announced that they would soon be putting Twilight,  Discord and Spike in place of them on the throne.  For they were old Alicorns,  and dying as well but didn't want to leave their ponies without somepony to rule over them.  Centuries passed and Empress Twilight Sparkle,   Queen of Equeestria ruled with her Duke of Chaos,  and her Draconic Overseer Spike.  Yet over time,  Twilight grew irrational because she had no one else as her friends and eventually became a powerful threat,  a force for evil.  With the Elements of Harmony nowhere to be found,  Discord decides that a group of ponies must be brought in who could handle her.  But with no pony powerful enough,  Discord decides that he must travel the dimensions and collect together a group of individuals who could handle Twilight and her newly formed armies of darkness. To combat this threat,   Discord and Spike even made a pact with King Sombra who agreed to provide his extensive knowledge and power to assist them. 

RP Link:https://mlpforums.com/topic/150684-fall-of-the-kingdom/?view=getnewpost

---

Character Slots

- Twilight (Open)

Twilight's minions (Open. ) 

-  General Misery - Zaneri 

-  General Betrayal - Salleria 

- General Cruelty- Damien Bolt

-  General Brutality -  Shadow Beast 

-  General Hatred 

- The Dark Arch Mage - Missklang

------

The Good Guys

Discord - Missklang

Spike - Me 

King Sombra- Me 

Elements of Harmony- 

-  Feeder (Kindness)

-  Stained Steel (Loyalty) 

-  Scarlett Fidelity (Magic) 

-   Redwood (Honesty) 

-   Flash Lightning (Laughter.) 

Draconic Squadron - Open 

- Spike's Apprentice - Zaraki 

-------------

So what do you all think of this potential RP idea I hatched? 

Edited by Novaburst
  • Brohoof 1

Well, this seems like an interesting thing to do. Perhaps I could join? As Missklang, my OC character? (link in my signature) Or perhaps as Discord? After all, Missklang and Discord are similar... Or the Draconic Squadron as Missklang is a dragon pony (I think so at least) ? What do you think? Which role would suit him best? But I guess from his chaotic nature he would be best in the evil team I guess... Perhaps the Dark Arch Mage (of chaos and stuff)... Or the general cruelty ... What do you think?

Excellent. Welcome aboard.   I'll make the OOC thread,  and the other thread this afternoon when I get off of work.  You've got the position of the Element of Loyalty. 

Going to soon post up the RP,  and the OOC thread. This will be an advanced RP. However before we start,  we need the rest of the Elements of Harmony filled,  somepony to play Twilight and the rest of the Draconic Squad filled,  as well as the Dark Generals. 

She will,  but it will be more of a laser type weapon.

Some sort of magic-based weapon powered by magic infused crystal? Like an auto caster set on a particular spell that is charged by magic from the crystal, allowing those who can't do magic to still use it through those one-spell artifacts? This can work...

Edited by Missklang

(edited)

Yeah,  essentially. 

Excellent.  He'll have gone dark again... but Discord will have a bargain with Sombra for his help.   And yes, plenty of room. 

Edited by Novaburst
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah,  essentially. 

Excellent.  He'll have gone dark again... but Discord will have a bargain with Sombra for his help.   And yes, plenty of room.

:yay: