Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fall of the Kingdom (OOC Thread)

Novaburst

What's Discord's motive? I don't believe he just became good over few centuries. Must have some personal goal right?Maybe is he willing to overthrow Twilight to take her place? If Twilight holds some sort of powerfull artifact that grants power like for example some magic time hourglass thing or perhaps even as simple as the horns of the previous royal sisters (or if it's too grim, just their power in some sort of pearl/crystal ball)... Because if Discord were overpowered by Tirek, and Tirek were overpowered by Twilight which wielded the power of all the royal Alicorns, that would make her by default stronger than Discord. Surely he has some mischevious plan to appropriate all of the Alicorn power... Even if he will betray everyone later, using them as his usual as pawns in his game. That will be Discord-worthy...

What's Discord's motive? I don't believe he just became good over few centuries. Must have some personal goal right?Maybe is he willing to overthrow Twilight to take her place? If Twilight holds some sort of powerfull artifact that grants power like for example some magic time hourglass thing or perhaps even as simple as the horns of the previous royal sisters (or if it's too grim, just their power in some sort of pearl/crystal ball)... Because if Discord were overpowered by Tirek, and Tirek were overpowered by Twilight which wielded the power of all the royal Alicorns, that would make her by default stronger than Discord. Surely he has some mischevious plan to appropriate all of the Alicorn power... Even if he will betray everyone later, using them as his usual as pawns in his game. That will be Discord-worthy...

Say it isn't so! :o

He's still reformed and wants to see his friend Twilight back to how she once was.    And yes, she'll have the Alicorn Amulet infused with the powers of Celestia, Luna, and Cadence. 

Awww. Too bad. Discord is to me a perfect villain. But perhaps then I'll make this the goal of someone else... Perhaps Discord wants the amulet to be powerful enough to summon Fluttershy back? Think of that: Taking hold of the amulet, Discord summons the ghosts of Twilight's friends. They make Twilight realise the monster she became and so she is reverted back! Something like this!

But her minions won't be so happy...

So many story possibility!

• Brohoof 1

Good idea. 

Oh,  and it will also give Discord the powers of Celestia,  Luna, and Cadence.   Yeah,  that could be a good idea for Chapter I. 

So,  once the other slots are made I'll edit this to be the OOC thread... and  make the IC thread. 

Good idea.

Oh, and it will also give Discord the powers of Celestia, Luna, and Cadence. Yeah, that could be a good idea for Chapter I.

So, once the other slots are made I'll edit this to be the OOC thread... and make the IC thread.

Hey, maybe I could be two characters. I have an OC, Damien Bolt, who is usually the good guy, but he has a dark side and I can say that it took over. How about that?

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/damien-bolt-prince-of-bravery-r9385

Edited by DamienBolt8592

Alright.  Also,  we need maybe Chrysalis to help the good guys as an ally... if someone would play her?

Alright then, can he be cruelty?

You could have your Element of Harmony enter Canterlot Castle.  As for the Generals,  they won't be involved just yet.  Not until Spike, the Draconic Squad,  and the Elements are gathered along with Discord.