Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fall of the Kingdom (OOC Thread)

Novaburst

He'd probably be on the side of Twilight as one of her Dark Generals.

We need to pause the RP until the others who haven't had a chance can post,  okay? 

Due to not wanting the RP to die,  we must temporarily pause the RP until the others who haven't posted have the chance to post. After all,  I don't desire us to get too far ahead of anyone.  

Generals aren't involved yet. If you're a general, don't post until Novaburst gives the green light. It would just clutter the RP and cause confusion.

Has everyone posted?  IE Element of Magic,  and everyone but Generosity? 

I'm still confused on what I should post.

Have your character arrive at the Castle. Once they're all there,  Spike can begin. 

How very specific of you. I'm gonna read up on the rp so far, see where I can fit in.

Oh hey, does my character know that she's the element of Magic?

I was kinda waiting for some interactions with either Discord or Missklang. Should I post something?

I could interact with Discord. Just tell me where he is and what he's doing, and I'll do my best to say hi.

(edited)

Quite probably,  yes.  Spike will have sent out a magical summons that would lock onto the Elements of Harmony and draw their new bearers to Canterlot Castle. 

Edited by Novaburst

Well I don't know. But if they all simultaneously are getting there it's a bit of an odd coincedence. I guess somehow Spike informed them to come? I dunno 

Quite probably,  yes.  Spike will have sent out a magical summons that would lock onto the Elements of Harmony and draw their new bearers to Canterlot Castle. 

So they most likely know. Right. What's your cannon on the elements? Do the bearers, if unicorns, get a certain "buff" within that element?

Yes.  They'd get magic rivaling Twilight's before she was an Alicorn. 

Nice. I'll chop of the tech aspects of Scarlett, as this doesn't seem like the kind of rp that would utilise it.

@@Ethan Sawyer

"How come as was summoned here?" Redwood asked Discord as she pulled her hoof away from his disembodied arm. "All anypony told me was to show up to th' castle."

@@Ethan Sawyer,

Redwood didn't expect the unicorn who suddenly teleported in behind her.

"Were y'all summoned here too?" she asked.

Mentioned twice and I still don't quite understand what you are saying. Care to explain a little for me?

Mentioned twice and I still don't quite understand what you are saying. Care to explain a little for me?

Whoops, I meant to mention Missklang in the first one. For the second one, Redwood was near Scarlett when she showed up, so she asked if she had been summoned too.

Whoops, I meant to mention Missklang in the first one. For the second one, Redwood was near Scarlett when she showed up, so she asked if she had been summoned too.

Ahh. All right.

Enhanced Strength for Earth Ponies,  Faster Flight for Pegasi.  Plus the elements would now give them each an elemental power tied to their element.  What do you all think?