Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fall of the Kingdom (OOC Thread)

Novaburst

Sure.  You could say they're part of Spike's Draconic Squad. I'd also appreciate it if you'd take Garble who could be sent by the other dragons to keep Spike safe because he's the Dragon Emperor.  As to how they'd be introduced Tempest,  Gale and Garble could be sent by the Dragon Elders to keep Spike safe. 

Sure.  You could say they're part of Spike's Draconic Squad. I'd also appreciate it if you'd take Garble who could be sent by the other dragons to keep Spike safe because he's the Dragon Emperor.  As to how they'd be introduced Tempest,  Gale and Garble could be sent by the Dragon Elders to keep Spike safe. 

Sorry, but Tempest is a bat pony and I'm not that good with three characters at once.

@@Ethan Sawyer

Hello to you too little pony. Well, that's a silly affirmation. I have a very carefully crafted chaotic behaviour. Basically, you are saying that "You are still random and still is a chaos elemental. So you don't follow chaos and change?" There are things that I can't change for the sake of remaining the chaos lord that I am, like being chaotic for example. But I did change my appearence. See? My left leg swapped with right one!.

Uhh. Scarlett thought that to herself. As in thoughts. And as far as I know, Discord can't read minds. He can only manipulate them.

Well he is a master of chaos so he can do what he wants and do things that don't make sense

Everything conforms to a set of rules. Everything has it's limits. Even chaos.

Yes chaos has a limit but rember he was strong enough to easily break and replace celestia's spell that only she could do ao the reading of a minds isn't a far stretch

The reading of minds is a very far stretch.

@@Ethan Sawyer,@@dashian500,

Discord can read minds as well as jet fuel can melt steel beams. 

On a serious note, yeah, reading minds is kinda of a stretch. Maybe when they're mentally broken or something, then it's possible. But fresh? nahhh