Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Who's the U.S. President by that time you were born?

Allen

140 users have voted

1. 1. When you were born in what year, then who's the President of the United States?

• 32. Roosevelt (1933-1945)
    • 33. Truman (1945-1953)
    • 34. Eisenhower (1953-1961)
    • 35. Kennedy (1961-1963)
    • 36. Johnson (1963-1969)
    • 37. Nixon (1969-1974)
    • 38. Ford (1974-1977)
    • 39. Carter (1977-1981)
    • 40. Reagan (1981-1989)
    • 41. G. H. W. Bush (1989-1993)
    • 42. Clinton (1993-2001)
    • 43. G. W. Bush (2001-2009)

An interesting question.  I was born during the Nixon administration but the first president I have clear memories of is Jimmy Carter.  So far nobody has clicked on a president earlier than Nixon.  Does this mean I'm old?  :blush:

• 9 months later...

Many of us were born on the far backside of G. H. Bush, but most of our early childhood occured through out Bill Clintons presidency, and we gre into our early and late teen years till current from George Bush through Obama.. and now Trump.

• Brohoof 1

One of the corrupt establishment democrats- Bill Clinton. I mean he kind of helped the economy, but he's still Bill Clinton... The one who has a wife just like him that was paid by Goldman Sachs to deliver a speech to them to assure them she has their interests at heart... Never realized how filthy they were until recently... There's still plenty worse in Washington, but still disgusting to the point of politically-induced cringe.

Politics aside... I was born August 13, 1997, which was just about the start of the eighth month of the first year of his second term...

Edited by TwillyFSniper

Hey, why isn't there a Donald Trump option?

... That would be even more impressive to me than someone picking Roosevelt, given that anyone born when Trump was president would be technically less than a month old. Though I guess there are always 'born again' peoples, would that count?

• Brohoof 2

I was born in 1998, so Bill Clinton was in office at the time. I remember absolutely nothing from his presidency though because I was only about 3 when George W. Bush was inaugurated.

Edited by Prospekt