Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Alien Abduction (RP)

Drago Ryder

@@Gloomfury,

Travelture looked up and said with a laugh,

"Changeling, if that was what I am, then that would make ponies try to get rid of me more. I hatched with no one around, and do I look like a changeling, yeah I can change my appearance, but I can't feed off emotions and this is my actually body, gray fur, white ribs, and a changeling horn."

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Acnologia,@@reader8363,

Belle lit up! She just had another idea. She wrote it down where Kyubi could hear and Travelture can read. "No! I'm going to make the changeling a hero! But you're a different kind of changing. But even though you do not need to feed on love you still want it, but it's buried deep deep down. But then you meet a beautiful bat pony mare, and she cant see! This is fantastic! "She then profusely wrote down on entire screenplay, using every space of paper in her note-pad.

When she ran out of room, she grabbed another bad from her bag and kept writing.  She finished once she end up at the last page of her other pad.

Once she skimmed it over once or twice, she placed the pad in her bag, next to the other one, and took off her scarf, reviling her face. She had a bright happy smile and sparkling  green eyes. She opened her mouth, about to talk. And the sound of her voice was so lovely. She had a Prench Cajun accent, thick but you could understand her.  "So what do you both think?"

@Gloomfury

Kyubi was stunned to say the least. She hadn't been expecting Belle to come up with a story so fast and the premise itself was amazing. "I could definetly see that working out." She said. The bat pony had an idea as to who would play the bat pony and changeling at this point, but didn't want to sound egotistical. "So, who's going to play the bat pony and hero?"

Edited by Acnologia

@@Acnologia,

"I don't know. There's not that many bat pony actors. So my choices are slim. But I really don't want to have a Pegasus dress up like a bat bony or have a spell cast on them. It'll show up in filming and that's just crappy casting." She said, her face twitched a little from her holding in her shout. 

But then she looked at Kyubi. "By any chance, are you an actor? Or have you ever done any acting?

@Gloomfury @reader8363 @Spellvamp

As time passed, stars began to light up the night sky and the new moon rose high in the sky. Ponies began to set up telescopes to view the distant astral bodies. Gale glanced at the sky and was amazed by the display. She then glanced at the unicorn next to her. "This is what they came to see." She said.

As the moon moved behind it, the alien spaceship that was positioned above the mountain began to activate. It was preparing for something, but it didn't drop its cloaking field.

@Gloomfury

Kyubi was expecting Belle to ask her something like that, but she knew she had to be honest. The bat pony shook her head and frowned. "I did a few plays when I was in school, but I'm not an actor. I'm a musician." She said. The bat pony could learn on the job, but she didn't want to ruin a movie because of a lack of experience.

@@Gloomfury,

Travelture shrugged and said, 

"I don't really know, it sounds like a good fantasy from reality, but you can, I might visit to see it. Do you need background or can you make it up to sound good?"

He looked at the sky to see that many stars, it reminded him of home. 

@@Drago Ryder,@@Acnologia, @@reader8363,  

Belle nod in understanding. "But do you think you can give an audition anyway? And a lot of musicians can also act. I really think who better to play you then you." He face twitched again. Then she looked at Travelture with a smile. "Sure, you can be a background. I get some of my friends to be extras. But they all stand out pretty well, so they can bee seen on the big screen. 

It makes them happy." When they light show started, Belle looked up as well. 

@Gloomfury @reader8363

Kyubi thought about what Belle had said for a moment and saw logic within her reasoning. "Yeah. That could actually work." She said, excited at the prospect of being in a movie. She always thought that her lack of sight would get in the way, but now it had helped her in a way she couldn't imagine. "I'll give it a try." The bat pony then looked into the night sky and tried to imagine what it looked like.

(edited)

@Gloomfury @reader8363 @Acnologia

As those gathered in the clearing began to observe the stars, the alien spaceship above them dropped its cloak. The ship itself had a grey and grey-blue coloration and green lights on its underside began to light up. After a few moments, green pillars of light appeared around ponies, taking them up towards the ship, and what looked like liquid metal shout out of certain areas of the ship and wrapped around those that tried to escape. Green lights appeared around them soon after and brought them up towards the ship. One light appeared around Kyubi, Belle, and Travelture.

Gale had noticed what was going on and was one of the ones that had attempted to flee, but had about as much success as everyone else. She felt cold metal wrap around her tail, neck,legs, and midsection, effectively binding every limb. When it receded, the metal left what looked like a metal band around her wings and chains that bound her legs. A green light then surrounded the area around her and lifted her towards the ship. Despite her struggles, she couldn't escape.

(I'm just going to use this as a referance for the ship. http://s497.photobucket.com/user/StevoM08/media/Spore_2009-01-16_15-20-00-1-1.png.html?sort=6&o=10 )

Edited by Drago Ryder

@@reader8363 @@Gloomfury

Kyubi felt a sudden lightness and felt her body begin to float upwards without the use of her wings. She found that she couldn't move her body, and began to panic. "Belle, Travelture, what's happening?" She asked. The bat pony could hear others screaming and panicking, but she couldn't see anything, so she could only assume the worst.

@@Acnologia,@@Gloomfury,

Travelture looked at the ship and said with a sigh and as he pulled a blanket out of one of his bags,

"Must be some unicorns that are bored, or want to play a prank, and maybe pegasi or any other flying creature is helping. Wake me up when it's over."

He removed his horn and wrapped him in the blanket so he looked like a burrito. 

@@Drago Ryder,@@Acnologia, @@reader8363,  

Belle's eyes were wide as she stared at the ship. "They're real! They real-MARDE! Really exist!" She said, letting out one of her shouts. As they started to float up she started to panic a little. When she heard Kyubi call to her and Travelture, she tried to get to her. But she couldn't move. "I can't move!" Now she really started to panic. She started speaking in Prench, letting out a few more shouts. 

As they got closer to the ship she looked at Kyubi and Travelture.  "If we don't mike it....I think you both are really attractive." She said with her eyes closed and a bright red face.

@Gloomfury @reader8363

Kyubi's eyes widened in fear and while she knew that Belle was panicking right now, she couldn't really move to comfort her. Thankfully, she could still talk. "I could say the same for you. Everything's going to be ok." She said, blushing slightly. To be honest, the bat pony had no idea what was in store for them, but she needed to at least comfort Belle. It didn't seem like Travelture didn't really know what was going on, at least to her.

Edited by Acnologia

(edited)

@reader8363 @Acnologia @Gloomfury

As those that had been caught by the beams moved higher into the sky, a blinding flash filled their vision. A period of darkness ensued before a buzzer reverberated through the chamber, causing lights to turn on. Those that had been abducted were in a room that was made of a smooh metal. Aside from four doors pointing in the cardnial directions in relation as to where they were on the ship. Due to the size of the room, Kyubi and Belle were put in the same room while Travelture was in a separate room. After a few minutes, the doors opened and figures wearing metal armor that covered their entire body walked in carrying batons with a white band an inch from the top. "You will come with us. You will not be harmed of you comply." The one that came from the north facing door said. The same thing generally happened in all of the rooms with s few minor changes when there was more than one abductee.

Gale gave a slight growl, but knew that she couldn't win in a fight with her legs bound the way they were. The dragoness then gave a slight nod and followed the guards when they exited through the north west door.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@@Drago Ryder

Travelture poked his head out of his blanket and said as he yawned, 

"Can ya give me five minutes, I'm still a little tired from being levitated off the ground without me doing it."

He pulled his head back in, curled up so his tail was almost touching his nose, and fell asleep 

@@Gloomfury @@Drago Ryder

Kyubi was scared to say the least. She had no idea where she was or if she was even on the same planet at this point. The only thing that seemed to comfort her was the fact that Belle was next to her. When the guards came into the room, though, she simply looked at the . "Why are you doing this?" She asked, her voice giving away her fear.

The guards with Gale stopped just outside a door labeled "containment room 264-8". Before they entered, though, one of the guards held out a collar towards Gale. "Put this on. It will warn us if you are in danger." He said.

The dragoness complied and felt weird when the metal wrapped around her neck. "What happened to the others?"

The guard opened the door, before nudging the dragoness inside. "They are being processed. You will be safe so long as you follow orders. Someone will be meeting with you to ask a few questions as well and run a few tests." When Gale entered the room, it had a desk, two bowls, and a bed. One bowl seemed to be filled with clear water and the other was filled with strange chunks of what she assumed was her food. It didn't take long for Fale to realize what was going on, but she couldn't ready before the door closed and locked behind her. "What are they going to do with us?" She thought, slumping against the wall.

@@Gloomfury @@Acnologia

One of the guards seemed to speak in complete and utter gibberish while another elbowed him. "Apologies for my associate. His universal translator is on the fritz. He simply said that we wish to know more about you. That, and to save you. Now, if you just follow us, we'll bring you to your new housing. Unfortunately, they can only accommodate one being at a time. You two will be put in neighboring rooms, though. "The other said, his voice calm and soothing. "Of course, we will have to ask you to put these on, if only for making sure you are in the proper area." The guard then reached into a compartment of his armour and pulled out two very technologically enhanced collars. They seemed to be made of the same metal as the floor underneath the two ponies and had several lights and buttons

@@reader8363

The guards with Travelture simply looked at each other. Eventually, one picked him up and slung him over their shoulder, before taking him out the room. As he walked, a second guard put a similar collar around his neck. The armour seemed to increase the being's strength.