Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What tattoos would you get?

Mudkillz

I want to get a small Child of Light tattoo.

97d7b553422b8538c6357b2f864f5414.jpg

Probably on the underside of my wrist.

Edited by Holiday
  • Brohoof 5

I'm still not old enough to get a tattoo, but I'm thinking about getting some. I might get a pony related tattoo (perhaps a cutie mark), or something else. I'd make sure they're on parts of my body that could be covered by clothes I'd wear when I'm around people who care about them.

• Brohoof 1

I have five- the Sliver sigil from an all foil, sliver only MtG promo deck (Slivers speak to my soul), the number 7 with the word WRATH underneath that is phase I of my ful sleeve concept, a teal ribbon tattoo for PTSD awareness, a Phyrexian Reaper holding a Phyrexian mana symbol, and a Chinchilla in a top hat, smoking jacket, and monocle holding a pipe in one hand and a glass of cognac in the other.

• Brohoof 1

I planned on getting a tattoo of Rainbow Dash on my back, but I couldn't schedule an appointment or drive myself before we moved. And, in Washington, I believe you have to be 18 to get one.

I already have five tattoos, but the next one I am getting is of an owl to express that it is my spirit animal. I also plan on getting some anime character portraits.

I don't have any tattoos and I haven't seriously considered getting one, but they are always fun to think about what would I get. If I was to get a tattoo, I don't have anything super meaningful in my life that I could use as a tattoo, so honestly I would definitely consider a pony tattoo. I might consider getting a the sleeping heart pony (I'm not really sure what to call it) of Trixie, or just something Trixie related. 

040e20ac128b9e6644a5f46ab3423ec7.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I would get a ED logo with the swords under it on my right chest and a Egyptian sleeve covering my left chest and arm. Why? I love ED, it's the best satirical site on the web and Egyptian mythology and history are my favorite over everything else in history.

1afa959391f9cd827ea8895116b01808.jpg

Edited by Xylosian
  • Brohoof 1

I've got 8 or 9 tattoos. You know you've got too many when you can't recall the exact number. But let's say I was to get another it would probably be something to commemorate my late dog who died 6 years ago. 6 years since he's passed and I still haven't wanted another dog, that's how much that one meant to me. What's the point when I got the whole dog thing right the first time?

Edited by akemihomura

My family is firmly against tattoos. So when I finally move out after finishing school I plan to get a variety of tattoos.

Some of the designs that I would want to get would be as follows:

Destiny-

http://i.imgur.com/qtHzCfD.png

http://i.imgur.com/CwJhqAu.jpg

Splinter Cell-

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u108/T_Moleman/Trigoggles_zps510f0ce0.jpg

MLP-

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/thebiogateroleplay/images/c/c3/Rarity_cutie_mark_by_blackgryph0n-d3e1iiz.png/revision/latest?cb=20130211015556

I also have a really strong desire to get my favorite number tattooed on my ring finger. The number in question being the number 4.

Although my family probably wouldn't approve of my getting any sort of tattoo, I'd love a small one on my wrist or just below my collarbone. At the moment, I think the only pony-related tattoo I would consider getting would one of a cutie mark. I'm not sure which pony's, though. I'd also think about having a Fall Out Boy logo on my right wrist, but without the text 'FOB' inside. A small 'P!' (for Panic! At The Disco) would also be something I may contemplate, or my favourite song lyrics decorated a little.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am considering getting a tattoo of the Starfox logo on my arm. Not just because Starfox is my all time favorite video game series but it's a video game series that changed my life.

It got me into fanfiction writing, filled me with hope, inspired me to be a real life hero, and it's a series that makes me feel better...Basically it's one of those series that "saved my life".

I would get a tattoo of my face, on my face. Nobody would know I had it...

this guy. this guy gets it.

as for myself, I'd love to have a tatto of a snake skinning itself (as a sign of rebirth and immortality) on my right arm and a small tattoo of Bill Cipher on my shoulder. but I'm not quite sure how it would look. I'm thinking about this one:

2ea580d3c5124aff679410e92a82e635.jpg

and if I got a mlp-related tattoo, I'd want it to be "hidden". I wouldn't want a pony-tattoo on my body (even by my standards, that's too much), I'd rather want it to be a smart reference or something, a hint towards mlp.

Get myself a Queen Chrysalis tattoo or two.

__queen_chrysalis_tattoo___by_slawomiro-

Probably get tats of things relating to foxes and wolves, like a tattoo of exposed muscle in the shape of a paw print. or soemthign along these lines

wolfman_by_shikazan-d4tgevm.jpg

post-18785-0-42134800-1425859742_thumb.jpg