Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What tattoos would you get?

Mudkillz

I want to get a bear done in a tribal style with my spirit colours on it.  I wanted to put it on my shoulder blade but I kind of want to put it on my chest, over my heart, some time after I get top surgery.  I also want full sleeves done at some point but one thing at a time.

• Brohoof 1

I have album artwork from Disturbed's Asylum album on my back, it covered my entire left shoulder-blade. My next tattoo i plan on getting is a sleeve of a Valkyrie on my right arm, starting as a half sleeve on my forearm and likely expanding it by having the album artwork for A7X's Nightmare bleed into it. The idea being the skull breathing out skeletons and smoke down my arm to bleed into a Valkyrie on my forearm most likely above a battle.

• Brohoof 1

The most nerdy and british tattoo possible: The word Ravenclaw written in Gallifreyan. Also, definitely the Deathly Hallows symbol. Maybe something MLP related. There are probably other awesome things to get but I don't want an insane amount of tattoos.

I'm not really into tattoos but if i was to get one it would be the tattoo that Faith has on her arm from Mirror's Edge Catalyst. It's in the Collector's Edition of the game which i'm thinking of getting.

• Brohoof 1

Told my boyfriend if I ever got REEEEALLY drunk I would possibly get a tattoo of the fairy tail guild symbol on my hand like Lucy. Again. Slim chance that'll ever happen because I hate needles. Like really hate needles and pain. I get my blood drawn every so often because of thyroid problems but I still hate them.

One like this...

vlcsnap-2015-09-05-21h48m17s198.png

Or not. I don't think I'd ever want to get a tattoo. I know I'd just get fed up of looking at it after a while.

I've thought about it, and I don't think I'd mind a small lightning bolt on my left shoulder, which I may or may not put stars under to make Lightning Dust's cutie mark - even devoid of context I just think it's a cool symbol. And I don't think I'd mind two small pegasus / angel wings on my back. I'm not sure if I will actually ever get any tattoos honestly though.  :lie:

(edited)

The holy trinity of instruments (from my signature, or since that's kind of hard to make out: bassoon, tenor saxophone, and oboe), of course.

But I won't ever get a tattoo. That's not for me.

Edited by Envy

I have a tattoo, but I want more. Currently I have the buttons to an SNES controller on my stomach.

I've got a total of 5 tattoos (including one of my avatar) but I feel like this one is the only one y'all would be interested in:

28rchtu.jpg

Had it for a little over three years now, absolutely love it. :love:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I have three as of right now. I want at least one more. I would LOVE to get one like this. It has both a fox (spirit animal and have always loved them) and stars (LOVE astrology) It fits me perfect! :D

post-34724-0-87382800-1462637294_thumb.png

Edited by Stardust*
  • Brohoof 1

Would very much enjoy the phrase "Be Prepared" And a scouting Fleur-De-Lis above my left breast, where it's supposed to be worn. I reckon that's the sort of tattoo I could put up with when I'm sixty. Would get it now, but I don't have the money. Soon, though, soon.

• Brohoof 1

I'd love to get one but since I'm a huge coward I highly doubt that I'll end up getting one x)

I think I'd get tattooed my right forearm to cover up some scars...