Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Animators, Voice actors and script writers needed

DeathBronyYT

Let's just say I'm starting a project and I need all the help I can get... (If this post is in the wrong place I appoligize) the idea of this project is to bring all who are creative in this community and make something awesome! So for those who are interested please pm me I'll get back to you asap

Edited by DeathPugasus
  • Brohoof 1

No worries, !

Since all those roles tie in with video projects, I went ahead and moved your topic to Video Creative Resources.  :)

Also, keep in mind that the more information you provide about a project, the more likely people will be interested!

No worries, !

Since all those roles tie in with video projects, I went ahead and moved your topic to Video Creative Resources.  :)

Also, keep in mind that the more information you provide about a project, the more likely people will be interested!

Hey thx! And yeah I'm new to the idea of the project so I'll think of something

• Brohoof 1

I am already working on a abridged series. I can post a link for all my partners to see. I wouldn't mind helping, I find myself to be quite creative. I also love voice acting.. Though I'm male, so mane six is not my forte lol.

I am already working on a abridged series. I can post a link for all my partners to see. I wouldn't mind helping, I find myself to be quite creative. I also love voice acting.. Though I'm male, so mane six is not my forte lol.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner and if you need a voice acter if you need one

I would love to help as a voice actor! :)

alright I just need a script producer
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry I didn't reply sooner and if you need a voice acter if you need one alright I just need a script producer

Er... I meant I could get some of my team interested in helping you. :D I can be your script writer.

• Brohoof 1

Er... I meant I could get some of my team interested in helping you. :D I can be your script writer.

Eh sure why not. Lol so do you have skype or something? Because it would be easier to keep in touch

• Brohoof 1

Eh sure why not. Lol so do you have skype or something? Because it would be easier to keep in touch

Okay. Yeah I got Skype... I hardly use it but sure lol. I believe my Skype name is Tyguy1959... If not then Overlord0909 might work :P

(edited)

I would love to help in anyway I can :D

If your a good voice actor or editor I'm sure you can help out

Okay. Yeah I got Skype... I hardly use it but sure lol. I believe my Skype name is Tyguy1959... If not then Overlord0909 might work :P

Ok so if you somewhat use Skype how do you keep in contact with your crew? Edited by DeathPugasus
  • Brohoof 1

I'll do my best! Just tell me what i have to do and we'll see :)

To keep contact it's in my best interest if you have sky odor google docs to edit the script

I would love to help as a voice actor! :)

If your still interested in being a voice acter I wouldn't mind you being one but what charters can you do?

I can do a little voice acting and I have a little experience with script writing/producing. I used to write and film short films. If you ever need any extra help just message me :)

Edited by El Duderino

I dont know why I had a question mark in my comment... But yeah, I have Google Docs. I just need some input on what we are going for before writing. You can't just write nonsense without any idea and expect it to be good.

i'd like to voice act but (i don't mean this to be bad) this seems like a spur the moment thing at the moment. i

I'll think of something
don't think you have many ideas for this... or even an idea at all. I hate this to sound too blunt again, it also seems you are thinking of an idea and everyone else makes it. I would like to help though. I will voice act if I can

Ok so the script has been written but all voice spots have been taken, we have a animator, so I think this project will be a success thank you guys for being here :)

i'd like to voice act but (i don't mean this to be bad) this seems like a spur the moment thing at the moment. i don't think you have many ideas for this... or even an idea at all. I hate this to sound too blunt again, it also seems you are thinking of an idea and everyone else makes it. I would like to help though. I will voice act if I can

Actually I did have ideas for the plot and I was the one who reviewed the script (I just gave ideas, and so on)

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...