Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Hogwarts House Do You Belong To?

Lisa

Hello, @

Because the nature of this thread is more silly/random, I will be moving it to The Forum Lounge.

Thank you!

:grin:

I took the house sorting quiz and got Gryffindor as my final result. However, it was a three-way tie between Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

Regardless, I'm satisfied with my result.

all the protagonists go to gryffindor

all the villians go to slytherin

all the minor characters who probably end up dead go to hufflepuff

ravenclaw is for people too cool to be in hufflepuff but not cool enough to be in gryffindor or slytherin

• 3 weeks later...

Isn't Ravenclaw's emblem a Raven? or have looking at it wrong i genuinely don't know. any birdiologist's here?

Nah it's an eagle. A raven would be a pretty unorthodox symbol for a house because ravens are associated with death.

really? I associate crows with death...

And others associate ravens with death. It depends where you live.

I'm definitely a HUFFLEPUFF! <3 I love everything about being a Hufflepuff. It fits me perfectly. I may seem unassuming and reserved, but inside I am fiercely dedicated and strong!

Ravenclaw is second most like me, since i really value intelligence and education. Then Gryffindor. Then Slytherin.

It seems like there are a ton of people who are Hufflepuffs and yet all Harry Potter stuff I ever see is Gryffindor or Slytherin. Bummerrrr. Hufflepuffs need more recognition and representation.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I always got Ravenclaw when I take the test. I imagine I'd be a Hufflepuff second :nom: .

I could just tell the hat to sort me anywhere because I say so and it works, or else :maud:.